My babu88 account has been deactivated by the authorities
account id- zobayerjony21
i want my account back can any one help me
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64661
#2
Originally posted by ZobayerJony
My babu88 account has been deactivated by the authorities
account id- zobayerjony21
i want my account back can any one help me
Which authority ordered the account to be closed?
Or do you mean the book operator deactivated it themselves?
Comment
ZobayerJony
SBR Rookie
12-29-24
2
#3
I think babu88 authorities closed my account they mentioned that security issues but I don’t do anything suspicious things i just play sports bet. How could recovery my account?
my account deactivated 12/12/2024 . Current balance of my account 2 lakh taka
Comment
Optional
Moderator
06-10-10
64661
#4
Originally posted by ZobayerJony
I think babu88 authorities closed my account they mentioned that security issues but I don’t do anything suspicious things i just play sports bet. How could recovery my account?
my account deactivated 12/12/2024 . Current balance of my account 2 lakh taka
They do not appear to have any license or regulator.
And I can see many reports of them doing this to Bangladesh players online.
I am not sure it will help much, but if you click the "Message Me" link under my avatar and send me your account ID and email address I will try reaching out to them for you.