ThomasHB
    ThomasHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Saturday Scottish League Cup
    Hibernian vs Greenock Morton
    Advice: OVER 2.75 Goals at 1.85 Pinnacle (1.72+)
    Stake: 4 Units
    This is another bet I really like this afternoon and I have to say I am surprised by the line on offer. Looking at results for Morton in their games so far this season, they have been full of goals. There have been at least 4 goals in all of their last 7 games and that includes the league cup group matches which have brought them here today. I watched them against Ayr a few weeks ago as they lost 4-2 in the season opener and defensively they were all over the place. They followed that up with a 4-1 win against Alloa last weekend which was a huge improvement but again, they do look shaky at the back as does goalkeeper Sam Ramsbottom and he is already a big concern for a few Morton fans I know. I don't think they will come here to sit back this afternoon. If they do that, they know they will be picked off sooner or later with the attacking threat Hibs pose. They will also know Hibs defence is there for the taking having conceded 6 goals at Ibrox last weekend against Rangers. The left back area remains a problem for Hibs and I do think they are vulnerable down the flanks as Rangers proved time and time again last weekend. Middle to front, they are capable of ripping lower league sides apart and they have added to their attacking threat by signing Glenn Middleton on loan from Rangers. In Scott Allan they have one of the best playmakers in the country on his day and they will create chances this afternoon. Defensively, I am not confident enough about them to keep a clean sheet though and that is why I am really keen on this line this afternoon. 4 units on Over 2.75 at 1.85 with value at 1.72+.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Full winner 1st half. Doesn't get much better than that. Cheers.

ThomasHB

2-2 at HT. Easy again.

www.thomashb.blogspot.com

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Great work Thomas!!

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHB View Post
    2-2 at HT. Easy again.

www.thomashb.blogspot.com

ThomasHB

I'm also on twitter for more updates on games I follow.

@ScotBetting

ThomasHB

I have advised a total of 5 bets to clients for today and I am able to post one of them on the blog as shown below... Remember, if you are interested to receive all of our advice, get in touch with me for more details on joining the email service.

Scottish Premiership
    Hamilton vs Celtic
    Advice: CELTIC -2,25 at 1.90 Pinnacle (1.80+)
    Stake: 3 Units

Not very often I would advise giving away such a line but the class difference between these sides is night and day. I was waiting for line ups in the event Celtic rotated a bit but that is not the case and it's arguably their strongest eleven playing today with Ajer back at centre half alongside Jullien. Elyounoussi debuts down the flank as well coming in for Johnstone with Edouard leading the line. Accies have named a very strange looking line up and it looks like they are playing with almost 6 defenders and I see no recognised right back which may well be a huge problem for them with Celtic so strong out wide.

I think this game is just as big for Celtic as the old firm game two weeks ago as having won that, dropping points today wouldn't give much back up to that win at Ibrox and moving 6 points clear puts a lot of pressure on to Rangers in the 3pm kick off. Very difficult to see anything other than a comfortable away win and I am taking the -2.25 line.

Snowden
    Snowden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6360

I didn't realize you went to the toutside? What's your record been since you started selling picks?

ThomasHB

Three games to focus on today and I have one investment in the big game from the capital city. This was sent to clients earlier this morning and I am happy to share it on the blog now.

Scottish Premiership
    Hibernian vs Hearts
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]Advice:
    HIBERNIAN +0 at 1.80 Pinnacle[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] (1.70+)[/COLOR]
    Stake: 4 Units

This is a massive Edinburgh derby in the capital today and you could even argue jobs are on the line when it comes to both managers. Both sides have started the season very poorly with Hibs on 4 points after just 5 games and Hearts sitting on 2 points. Hearts have not won a league game in their last 12 games and their form for a number if months now has been woeful. I am surprised Craig Levein remains in a job but he is a favourite behind the scenes at Tynecastle and is almost unsackable it seems. Fans have had enough of him for some time now and there have even been protests this week outside Tynecastle with 99% of fans wanting him out the door. Hibs results haven't been much better lately but they have at least won a match this season and performances have not been as poor as results would suggest. The same cannot be said for Hearts who are really struggling in all departments and they were outplayed by Motherwell last week and were lucky to only lose 3-2. Kilmarnock beat Hibs 2-0 but Hibs didn't play as badly as the result suggests and they had a perfectly good goal ruled out which would have made it 1-1. Steven Naismith is a huge player for Hearts and I am told he is struggling to be fit for the game today which will be a huge blow for what is already a very light forward Hearts line. For me, Hibs have better quality middle to front with the likes of Scott Allan and Stevie Mallan in the middle of the park and I just don't see any star quality in this Hearts side especially with Naismith likely to miss out. As I said, both sides are struggling right now but performances from Hibs have certainly been better than what Hearts have offered up for some time now and I fancy them just to edge this today. It will likely be a very cagey game but Hibs are the value call for me on the draw no bet line and I'm taking them for 4 units.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

ThomasHB / Thomas Beggan / thommobhoy@hotmail.com scammed me out of €10,000.

I should have posted this a lot earlier ..

Five years ago I used to follow his tips. He asked me to borrow some money to help him get through a tough time with his Skrill/Asian accounts getting locked out. Since he seemed like a professional to me, and I wanted to build a relationship with him, I agreed to loan him the money.

Here are all our relevant emails from the day he asked me to borrow money. Looking back this is pretty
    embarrassing for me .. sending him money over and over again only getting promises of repayment in return. I should have sensed that something wasn't right a lot earlier than I did.

I emailed him one more time a few days ago giving him a chance to make things right. As expected there was no reply.

Proof of my payments to him are at the bottom.

https://imgur.com/a/49kVgFY

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

With a name like Beggan, you would expect nothing else than for him to be beggin' , I suppose. Talk about being strung along. Sending funds to a stranger on the Internet is a recipe for disaster but then you'd know that by now. Sorry for your losses.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14256

any update from either ?

punintended

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    any update from either ?
    Here's the latest.

He promised to start paying it off at the end of this month. Let's see what happens.
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave punintended 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

punintended

any update from either ?
    Update: Haven't received a single cent. Just more bullshit promises to send without ever sending anything. I've made every payment option available to him. Every month there is some new excuse why he can't send me anything.

chuda

i`m sure he could off managed 50 a week or something ... or 25...if he would genuinely try .. would be done by now.
    in our country we have saying, something like, wanna test friendship of your friend, lend him some money.

since you have kept all possible records..
    i probably at this stage would spend another 50 quid at attorney to help me fill one more demand letter, (preferably posted as registered post if you know address , otherwise use same correspondence ways) or you can do it yourself by checking couple of templates online, including various options to pay off on terms and deadline, as well as deadline to respond to letter. after deadline just look up small claims court clerk’s office in Scotland, fill one paper in small claims court, you won`t have to fly over but likely higher attorney to look after case, how much i know from similar case , it`s few hundreds in expenses, which you can win it back...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: punintended, and y536

chuda

seems guy fell either for greed or money management, as he seemed good, pedantic and reserved in picks...
    i even won today on one of his introductions this season - Cove Rangers, btts and c rangers to win...

punintended

i`m sure he could off managed 50 a week or something ... or 25...if he would genuinely try .. would be done by now.
    Agreed. No reason for him to go years without sending me anything, and nothing in the 3 months since I re-established contact with him. It's always "I'll have it by the end of the month" with each passing month.

Thanks for that info, I'm going to look into doing that. Enough is enough.
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave punintended 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: y536

IWasScammed
    IWasScammed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Same thing happened to me. Signed up to service but then end up paying extra for all sorts of extra deals, youth/reserve league bets which did not live up to what he promised and then last couple of months he started to email me saying he needed money as skrill/paypal accounts were locked etc. Feel so stupid for trusting this prick. Have you made any progress recovering the funds? Any contact with him recently?
    https://imgur.com/a/KsC7GHI
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: y536

y536
    y536's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Update: Haven't received a single cent. Just more bullshit promises to send without ever sending anything. I've made every payment option available to him. Every month there is some new excuse why he can't send me anything.
    Don't fall for his tales, he has absolutely no intention of paying any of it. I was also affected by this scammer albeit to a smaller extent. Have you guys had any progress with this? If you're filing anything I'd also be happy to join. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you

punintended

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now.

I received one payment of 100 euro shortly after making that post. Nothing since then. Unfortunately I don't have any details on him apart from what I posted.

Seems like he disappeared from the internet. Can't find his website or Twitter now.

Going to ask these guys to make a post on him. Had a success story with them just recently.

https://twitter.com/GamblingStiffs

First 1234