Wanted to share my tips for the Bulgarian A PFG today, I am parlaying Ljubimets 1X and Slavia Sofia 1X double chance at combined odds of 2.62

The first game Ljubimets played in the A PFG this season was against the defending champion Ludogorets and won the game 1-0. This was a clear indication that the team is looking forward to fighting for its place in the top level of the Bulgarian football. They played well tactically and defended for most of the match, managed to get the decisive goal and went on to win all three points. On the other hand their opponent today, Lokomotiv Sofia, avoided relegation only because certain teams last season allowed that to happen, not playing their 100% in the last matches to let them win easy points. The team has been in a very bad shape in recent years and lost their openning game to Litex Lovetch 2-0 at home. I predict that the most they can get out of their game today will be a draw.

As for the other game, Ludogoretz are awaiting one of their most important games of the season - the second match between them and Partizan for the Champions League. Their most valuable players will be resting and for me it is not likely they will get much action as Slavia are a team which plays rough and there is a big chance of an injury. In addition to that Ludogoretz have not won on Slavia's stadium and I'm expecting the trend to continue as the team from Sofia has only won 1 point in the last 2 games and will deffinately look for all three points here on home soil.

BOL with all your bets today