BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Getting it with hot chick while husband watches

I know this hot chick from work. She asked me if I was interested in getting it with her while her husband watches She also said sometimes he likes to touch her but promises not to touch me.

Would you go for it with her while the dude watches and then maybe starts in on her?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I hope you said yes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes although could be a trap

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT
    Points Awarded:

bobbyfk gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 16 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ace_of_Spades, ryanspeer2001, RealSlimShady, buztah, hurricane1091, MickeyMan, Mr KLC, homie1975, The Sensei, buckeyesooner, PittsburghPlayer, hawkeye 16, bobbywaves, Pinoy-T-X, El Nino, and DiggityDaggityDo

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Another classic post by JJ

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

hahhahahahahaahaha "he got in a little"

Thats what I am afraid of bro

jjgold

Bookie post your picture and I can tell if they might want you

thanks Ace

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

long live jj

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

You've lived the life JJ.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

JJ ur a deprived man but at least youve found humourous ways in which to unleash the depravity

jjgold

Lots of swingers out there that leave out certain shit

It sounds to good to be true

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT
    Oh man that was a fukin great read

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes although could be a trap I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi. WATCH OUT
    Hot asian chick? Doesn't everyone here realize what 5-5 165 looks like. When you're 5-5 carrying 165 pounds is not hot, especially for a girl. That's ******* disgusting. Funny story though.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

hit a tendon!!?!?

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little

jj you hilarious

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

An instant classic!!

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL @ JJ, good stuff guy.

But no I would not, too awk for me.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

I showed this to my brother, fukin funny.

jjgold

If a guy gets it in a 1/2 inch or so it usually hits a fukkin tendon and you scream unless your Bi like Deuce and use to insertion

The more jelly really does not mean a lot, guys better to have two girls and use strap on if your into those scenes

you guys are nuts

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Damn jj, what a way to kick off the morning

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

have you ever heard of the term corn holed?

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Are some of the poster's former Penthouse Forum writer's???

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Happened to me once at the race track. Pretty hot girl sitting at the bar in the club house. She turned her body on the chair so she was facing me. She knew I was occasionally checking her out. She then spread her legs pretty wide in my direction. Enough so I could see but it was not tremendously obvious to other people. I was really into it until a guy approached me and said he was her husband and did I want to get together. I was a little freaked so I refused, I was such a fool.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

BTW, this one is true.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

JJ got butt raped! that's awesome!

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

I think the weirdest part of this story....is him talking about a tendon in his ass?

jjgold

Amber call me
    I will get into more detail

Peanut
    Peanut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow some sick shit in here.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't do it. It's a known scam to blackmail you with pictures.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

So you had jelly crack running out of there half naked after just being partially sodomized by a dude... a story for the ages.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

LMFAO!! Classic... Thanks jj.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go for it, the absolute worst that can happen is you have a little homo sex, its probably gonna happen sooner or later anyway

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

looking back on it JJ, would you have stayed?

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've had a devils three way where I ****** the dudes broad but she blew him while I was Hitting it and then blew me while he was hitting it, as long as the bro doesn't touch you so what if he gets involved your still gettin it in! And if you hit it right she's gonna want you again, maybe at work!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

soooo JJ has had a dick hit an ass tendon? Yikes

123 Last