Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk never knew trump did this
    Dec 31, 2020 -2.26%
    Sep 30, 2020 -2.89%
    Jun 30, 2020 -9.08%
    Sorry to hear having some truth pushed in your face is hitting you that hard.

Enjoy your rest.

It will be worth the pain of accepting you were duped after you get past that realization.

Congrats BTW. It's really tough for anyone to really accept their beliefs have been all wrong. Strong move to admit yourself.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sorry to hear having some truth pushed in your face is hitting you that hard.

Enjoy your rest.

It will be worth the pain of accepting you were duped after you get past that realization.

Congrats BTW. It's really tough for anyone to really accept their beliefs have been all wrong. Strong move to admit yourself.
    Truth? Nope.

Amnesia must be a conditioned cause by the Chinese virus or the vaccine.

The facts are real easy. Under Trump almost everything was better. Best economy in history. The envy of the world. Trump actually did things to deserve credit. He lowered taxes of individuals and corporations. He eliminated hundreds of government regulations which made it easier to do business. So many more examples but no matter how many more I list, the Lefties will try and spin it. AKA lie. Then the Chinese virus hit and the world shut down for the most part. Did you forget already? That isn't Trump's fault.

So no, that isn't having truth pushed in my face. That is statistics without context. Non thinkers and throne sniffers might be fooled but its mostly the intellectually dishonest who will believe it. Or should I say "pretend to believe it?". You know who I am referring to. Those that believed the Russian collusion hoax. Those that believe the election wasn't rigged. Those that believe the election was the most secure in history. Those that believe that there was an insurrection on Jan 6th and these hearing are nothing more that a political stunt. Those who have bothered to take the time to understand will not be fooled.

Click that link. Maybe there's something about Trump Derangement Syndrome that could be of some benefit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and dogkatcher

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

One committee member, Adam Schiff, told CNN on Sunday that subpoenaing Pence was "certainly a possibility," adding, "We're not excluding anyone or anything at this point."

Pence faced intense pressure from Trump to break with history and refuse on January 6 to formally certify Biden's victory.But even after Trump supporters violently stormed the building, with some chanting "Hang Mike Pence," he refused to leave the complex and returned to the Senate chamber late at night to carry out the certification

“The January 6 committee’s investigation has developed substantial, compelling evidence that Trump committed crimes, including but not limited to conspiracy to defraud the United States and obstruct official proceedings,” Michael Bromwich, a former inspector general at the DOJ, told the Guardian.

“Bizarrely, Trump’s best defense to the mountain of evidence that proves these crimes seems to be that he was incapable of forming the criminal intent necessary to convict," Bromwich said. "That he was detached from reality, in Barr’s words. But there is strong evidence that he is not crazy – but instead is crazy like a fox.

"
    READ MORE: Turmoil erupts after Black pastor tells Southern Baptists they became ‘whores for Trump’“How else to explain his attempts to pressure the Georgia secretary of state to ‘find the votes’ necessary to change the result? Or his telling DOJ officials to simply declare the election ‘corrupt’ and leave ‘the rest to me’ and Republican House allies?”

Bromwich said.
    “All of this shows not someone incapable of forming criminal intent, but someone who understood what the facts were and was determined not to accept them. Because he couldn’t stand to lose. That was far more important to him than honoring our institutions or the constitution," he added.

A new poll shows that most Americans believe the former president should face charges. "This is starting to resonate, this is starting to sink in," said MSNBC commentator Joe Scarborough, noting that the poll showed that 19 percent of Republicans thought Trump should be charged with a crime.

OldBill

Jordan Klepper vs. Iowans Who Think Trump Won

OldBill

Jan. 6 Hearing Exposes Sitting Members Of Congress' Involvement In Fake Electors Scheme 12,228 views Jun 21, 2022 Andrea Mitchell, Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson discuss Tuesday's public Jan. 6 committee public hearing, noting the new information about the involvement of Sen. Ron Johnson and Rep. Andy Biggs in former President Donald Trump's fake elector scheme.

DwightShrute

OldBill

Jordan Klepper Meets the MyPillow Guy

1,155,457 views May 20, 2022 Throwback to Jordan Klepper traveling to a Wisconsin rally hosted by Mike Lindell to hear all about the latest election fraud claims as he goes head-to-head with the MyPillow guy himself.

read members comments

Mike lindell is just the guy that brings a van full of bottled water from the dollar store and sells them for $10 a piece at a rave.

When he's talking to the pillow guy, you can really see what Jordan is like when he drops the exaggerated smile and starts actually going after someone. I love it

Bubba Williams

1 month ago

My sister is a retired RN but we don't talk anymore because of "HER BELIEFS" . Because she's the one in a cult. The delusions of these cultists are stunning and scary.
    The Bigfoot reference is PERFECT!!!. "We didn't find the fraud or prove anything in our legal cases, but tune in next time and keep buying pillows and we might expose the fraud then!"

As a Wisconsin resident I can't be more proud that Mein Pillow guy decided to bring the voter fraud evidence to an empty corn field outside the huge city of 732 people
    He's got the proof but forgot to bring it to court 60 odd times!

Still my favorite lines. Klepper: "And they came to the my pillow guy" Mike: "Well nobody came to me, they came to me on Jan 9th".

OldBill

Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations

7,791,609 views Jul 1, 2021 The Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was perhaps the most widely documented act of political violence in history. The New York Times obtained, analyzed and mapped out thousands of cellphone videos, police bodycam recordings and internal police audio to provide the most complete picture to date of what happened — and why. Our Oscar-shortlisted documentary “Day of Rage” charts in chilling detail how the peaceful transition of power was disrupted by rioters who stormed a seemingly impenetrable seat of government.

DwightShrute

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ooooo you find it funny that this mob literally trampled one of thier own that day to death .............. the republicans are the enemy of america they caused this mob riot and caused people to die that day plus hundreds more injured

they always say he laughs last laughs best and i'll be here that day to laugh in your trumptards faces hard and loud

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

ooooo you find it funny that this mob literally trampled one of thier own that day to death .............. the republicans are the enemy of america they caused this mob riot and caused people to die that day plus hundreds more injured

they always say he laughs last laughs best and i'll be here that day to laugh in your trumptards faces hard and loud
    Generalization is ignorance.

DwightShrute

the only person to die on Jan 6th was an unarmed protestor who was shot to death by a Capitol Cop.

This hearing is a Kangaroo court that no serious person takes seriously. No republican was allowed to speak except two morons hand picked by Pelosi. How sad you support something so crooked.

DwightShrute

perfectly said

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I'm actually laughing at how pathetic this post is. Written in perfect libtard language. You guys are funny. Hey will you still be laughing when Trump gets reelected?
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave themike78 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Obama and Biden are the worst ever!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Historically in a few decades the orange turd will be like Sen. ** Carthy another Republican who pulled lies out of his ass.
    Today people say "what were we thinking?"

the orange turd, trump will be the worst ever for a long time..................

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Historically in a few decades the orange turd will be like Sen. ** Carthy another Republican who pulled lies out of his ass.
    Today people say "what were we thinking?"

the orange turd, trump will be the worst ever for a long time..................
    You must be smoking crack.

Are you really that upset that you wore a "I'm with her" hat and looked like a fool?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Def this guy. America has spoken.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    everyone please pause the bickering for a moment and see Dwighter's avatar.

KEITH RICHARDS = LEGEND

ROLLING STONES = LEGENDARY

LONG LIVE THE STONES AND THEIR MUSIC

Dwighter I admire your passion and I admire your Avatar.

Cheers Mate.

- Homie
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Def this guy. America has spoken.

3 worst presidents in my lifetime, in no particular order:

CARTER
    BUSH Junior
    BIDEN (so far -- but he has 2.50 years to change that narrative)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

at this point, despite his frailties, senility, clumsiness, and "stiff gate" and general inability to move, creepy incestuous pedo rapin' joe is nevertheless lapping the field as far as the worst president ever is concerned.

rightfully, his lowest ever in history approval rating is well-deserved and earned by the flip floppin' son of a senile bitch, robinette has never had a true conviction in his life..... the corrupt whore has always been a pathetic piece of shit.......
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Dan Quayle worst VP ever and it's not close.

Let's give Spiro Agnew his fair share of disgrace.

From the responses to presidential failures SBR is severely lacking in historical responses.
    The entire catalog of US presidential ineptitude did not begin with Jimmy Carter.

Incapacitated presidents are not a recent phenomenon-
    Woodrow Wilson could barely function after his stroke in 1919.

There have been major blunders in every presidency starting with Geo Washington.

Who needs elections? John Tyler, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, and Gerald Ford were never elected to the presidency, having succeeded a resigned or dead president.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

My list
    1 Biden
    2 Obama
    3 Bush sr

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    perfectly said

~~

kaboom!!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Biden has to be top 3 he does not do a thing on his own like he has dementia

OldBill

Fourteenth Amendment section 3 No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    My list
    1 Biden
    2 Obama
    3 Bush sr
    Biden thus far awful. still has 30 mos to turn it around (until Jan 20, 2025)

Obama was nowhere near as bad as Carter.

Bush may trump all of them. he was so bad. so terrible. it was obvious to anyone who understands the world that the Iraq war was misguided and was the wrong country to go after. he was just trying to settle a score for his Dad who was targetted for assassination by Saddam.

First 1234