BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I go up & down 25 pounds depending on if I'm lifting heavy or not. Probably was 250ish w those gals end of 2019, at 275 right now but benching 365 +

Covid killed me because gyms were closed, and anyone who lifts heavy knows what happens when you stop. Wece all seen Schwarzenegger pix, but he looks great now again!

Honestly I can cut 25 pounds in 3 weeks if I want.
    This guy is a beast! 300k in stock, 300+ lbs on the press. Moving to Rica.

The list goes on and on.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

I go up & down 25 pounds depending on if I'm lifting heavy or not. Probably was 250ish w those gals end of 2019, at 275 right now but benching 365 +

Covid killed me because gyms were closed, and anyone who lifts heavy knows what happens when you stop. Wece all seen Schwarzenegger pix, but he looks great now again!

Honestly I can cut 25 pounds in 3 weeks if I want.
    Lifted heavy my whole life ( benched 515 pulled over 600 drug free) trust me get on a light calisthenics and kettlebell swing program once you are over 40 your joints will thank you. You will be surprised on how little strength you will lose. Like the old saying goes show me 160lb man who can bench 400lbs or a 260lb man that can do 100 non stop push ups and you probably have a bad ass on your hands.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

You can't make this stuff up, but now its just comical:

George Floyd Autonomous Zone Issues Gross
    Racist 'Rules For White People'

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3198

Sorry Fatso. Ain't happening.

I thought you were smart?

"Honestly I can cut 25 pounds in 3 weeks if I want"

Anybody who starts a sentence with the word "Honestly" is an automatic liar.

And it looks to me like you could cut 25 pounds in three exhales.

JMHO

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

You would have to have JELLO between your ears if you really think that Waters comments is enough to overturn this juries verdict..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Overturned jury verdicts are rare, I'll grant you that.

However, in this case, the Judge denied the motion for mistrial only on the grounds that nothing she said prejudiced the jury anymore than they already had been, whether it be via the city's well publicized settlement early in the trial or the nation pundits commentary.

That being said, upon appeal, when looked at by fresh eyes without the national guard on the street or 25,000 angry blacks in the street outside the courthouse, what Rep Waters did was highly provocative and detrimental to an unbiased or indifferent jury, that cannot be denied.

It'll be very interesting, if they deny the motion in the appeals court, how they word their ruling.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Didn’t Biden mention the evidence was “overwhelming” on the Saturday before the verdict

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

Sorry Fatso. Ain't happening.

I thought you were smart?

"Honestly I can cut 25 pounds in 3 weeks if I want"

Anybody who starts a sentence with the word "Honestly" is an automatic liar.

And it looks to me like you could cut 25 pounds in three exhales.

JMHO
    That's your opinion so be it. But 3 weeks is simple math. If we just assume a water retention loss of 6 pounds immediately via thermos, then:

My current daily calories are 4125
    Cutting daily calories/ intake min 1500

2625/ day deficit x 21 days= 55,125 (10 pounds of pure fat)

That's 16 pounds in 3 weeks without adding any additional weights or cardio or tennis or swimming or walking, etc.

TheGoldenGoose

That's your opinion so be it. But 3 weeks is simple math. If we just assume a water retention loss of 6 pounds immediately via thermos, then:

My current daily calories are 4125
    Cutting daily calories/ intake min 1500

2625/ day deficit x 21 days= 55,125 (10 pounds of pure fat)

That's 16 pounds in 3 weeks without adding any additional weights or cardio or tennis or swimming or walking, etc.
    Just funnin with you Fats. 25lbs is very doable. Water retention loss is probably closer to 10 pounds over the 3 weeks.

Somebody's got to stir the pot in the Saloon, right?
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave TheGoldenGoose 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Overturned jury verdicts are rare, I'll grant you that.

However, in this case, the Judge denied the motion for mistrial only on the grounds that nothing she said prejudiced the jury anymore than they already had been, whether it be via the city's well publicized settlement early in the trial or the nation pundits commentary.

That being said, upon appeal, when looked at by fresh eyes without the national guard on the street or 25,000 angry blacks in the street outside the courthouse, what Rep Waters did was highly provocative and detrimental to an unbiased or indifferent jury, that cannot be denied.

It'll be very interesting, if they deny the motion in the appeals court, how they word their ruling.
    Bingo. Ask Scott Peterson.

Close thread.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Didn’t Biden mention the evidence was “overwhelming” on the Saturday before the verdict
    He did. The difference was that Waters comments came before the jury was sequestered. Biden's comments supposedly came after the jury was sequestered.

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Your pinky has more girth then Corbin's crank.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This was about chauvin...was

homie1975

.001% chance it's overturned. sorry to disappoint all of you who are on the cop's side.

it's over.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Anyone who would overturn it would be in some seriously deep shIt. Blacks would hunt and kill!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-way-off-track

She might as well throw more gas into the fire

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You would have to have JELLO between your ears if you really think that Waters comments is enough to overturn this juries verdict..

Or maybe you have maggost eating away b/w yours:

'I Didn't Want to Go Through the Rioting'
    Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning
    Admission over 'Guilty' Verdict - Trial
    Should Be Tossed

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Some police policies should be dismantled. Like illegally detaining citizens without reason and without disclosing the reason. Stop and frisk. Like illegally searching citizens without probably cause. Like arresting citizens without cause. Like using unreasonable force against citizens. Like arresting people for minor municipal code violations. Hiring unqualified officers without adequate training should be dismantled. Police policies that protect dirty cops with zero accountability and no transparency should be dismantled. The police need to be more open, especially in regards to dirty cops and punish their own.

Mac4Lyfe

Dismantle the police state narrative and stop the profit centers. The police should not be profiting off of it's citizens. The police should protect and serve not charge then execute citizens. Some cities are basically profiting off of minor bullshit crimes while the real criminals go free.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dismantle the police state narrative and stop the profit centers. The police should not be profiting off of it's citizens. The police should protect and serve not charge then execute citizens. Some cities are basically profiting off of minor bullshit crimes while the real criminals go free.
    Mac, these police unions are funding your very own political ideology. All the ticky tac rules and laws they're expected to enforce are liberal ideas, and the fee/ fines they collect fund liberal politicians in liberal cities.

The problem isn't the police force, the problem is the disconnect between the liberal voter and the liberal political.

The police and their union bring the mechanism that keep the liberal voter under the thumb of the political machine.

Mac4Lyfe

^ I really don't care if their liberal or conservative ideas. I don't choose sides. The police need to protect and serve versus victimizing and bullying everyone else. They need to pay more money to get a better quality cop. The job is much harder today and you need guys that can think on their feet in stressful situation. You also need guys that can actually subdue a perp without putting a dozen bullets in them. Hell, the amount of money these cities have had to pay in settlements, they could have hired the best of the best.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Mac, these police unions are funding your very own political ideology. All the ticky tac rules and laws they're expected to enforce are liberal ideas, and the fee/ fines they collect fund liberal politicians in liberal cities.

The problem isn't the police force, the problem is the disconnect between the liberal voter and the liberal political.

The police and their union bring the mechanism that keep the liberal voter under the thumb of the political machine.
    ALL YOU EVER DO IS BLAME BLAME LIBERALS. GET A FUKKING LIFE AWAY FROM THE u.s AND DON'T FUKKING COME BACK..

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    ALL YOU EVER DO IS BLAME BLAME LIBERALS. GET A FUKKING LIFE AWAY FROM THE u.s AND DON'T FUKKING COME BACK..
    ???

How about discussing the issue at hand here. The 3 things keeping black Americans in the lowest earning brackets, lowest educational brackets and highest incarceration brackets are:

1- teachers (libs) and teachers union (libs) and political resistance to school choice (libs)

2- police (libs) and police union (libs) and political policies that result in increased interaction between police and civilians (libs)

3- the Democrat party, which controls the teachers and police unions and of which black Americans vote nearly 93% for.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

MinnesotaFats

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...who-attended-/

This juror just guaranteed the verdict getting overturned.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Corruption in this country is beyond the average citizens grasp. Its even horrific at the city level. The best thing for our country IMO is to collapse the stock market, collapse the economy, collapse the crooked government of all levels......and start over. I don't have the business plan for that written up just yet.....

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I mean, sounds promising now but the Feds will pick up Derek regardless

homie1975

And then a retrial. Move on bro

homie1975

Question #7 on the juror questionnaire asked about attending protests in MPLS. the juror attended the event in washington DC. technically he answered correctly.

Now go visit chauvin in prison and give him some toiletries if u care so much about his freedom.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Question #7 on the juror questionnaire asked about attending protests in MPLS. the juror attended the event in washington DC. technically he answered correctly.

Now go visit chauvin in prison and give him some toiletries if u care so much about his freedom.
    I care about activism in law

It's bad enough liberal judges can't read the constitution, the whole idea of law & order falls apart If jurors flat out lie to bring activism into the jurors box

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

They are not taking any chances. Federal charges were filed citing civil rights violations for the four. Additional civil charge for beating and choking a 14 year old in front of his mother for Chauvin. Chauvin is staying in jail. Odds on getting Dahmered are pretty good.

First 12