milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**nurse has seizure after taking covid vax

so we're killing and disabling young, healthy people to protect them from a virus that only harms old, feeble people? makes sense in bill gates eugenics land

https://www.brighteon.com/fc114539-1...d-02093e807edd

milwaukee mike

go to 13 minutes of the video

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

She chose to take the vaccine no one forced her, everybody has the right to make their own choice based on the facts.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    She chose to take the vaccine no one forced her, everybody has the right to make their own choice based on the facts.
    medical professionals are being forced to take the vaccine to keep their jobs

at some point we will ALL be forced to take one after another after another of these god-awful jabs in order to travel, keep a job, go to a ball game, be part of the financial system, etc

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

She's weak and had allergies.. No biggie.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I'm sure it wasn't the vaccine. She just had adverse reaction to being in front of the camera. Why would they make healthy individuals take something that will fukk up their immune systems? Trust your fukking government you piss of shiit!!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Really having a difficult time understanding why healthy people are taking shots of any kind. Liberal hysteria personified.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Really having a difficult time understanding why healthy people are taking shots of any kind. Liberal hysteria personified.
    Do you understand why healthy people wear seat belts when driving or helmets when they are riding?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Ok I'm not taking it f that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Panic attack most likely. Chicks wig out easily these days.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    medical professionals are being forced to take the vaccine to keep their jobs

at some point we will ALL be forced to take one after another after another of these god-awful jabs in order to travel, keep a job, go to a ball game, be part of the financial system, etc
    I don’t believe anyone is being forced to take the vaccine, but the reason some businesses will require the vaccine is because of liability concerns, if the Congress, as they should, waive liability, for covid, mandating the vaccine won’t be necessary.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do you understand why healthy people wear seat belts when driving or helmets when they are riding?
    Insurance lobby

Shooting something into your veins is different than your insurance carrier trying to avoid wrongful death lawsuits

milwaukee mike

i've never seen a healthy person have a seizure because they put on a seat belt

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Most people don't need a vaccine, just get it and power through it like I did and you will be good to go in the future, if it didn't kill you first go around it won't kill you in the future..

I hate wearing masks.. Can't wait to burn all mine in my backyard fire pit.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

i've never seen a healthy person have a seizure because they put on a seat belt

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

Vaccines sometimes produce adverse events. This isn't exactly a secret. I just ran a query at the CDC database and there were almost 50,000 adverse events that were categorized as "life threatening" in the US in the past 10 years. I'm sure if you played around with the data sets you could get a more significant number of serious reactions. You are injecting a virus or now mRNA into your bloodstream. It's not without risk.

milwaukee mike

pavy you might have reading comprehension issues, did the seat belt cause the seizure?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Give pavracer a badge for being the dumbest on SBR. How does someone like this survive all these years on this planet?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

pavy you might have reading comprehension issues, did the seat belt cause the seizure?
    Did the vaccine cause the seizure or the nurse's poor health and messed up immune system and being anaphylactic with allergies?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Vaccines sometimes produce adverse events. This isn't exactly a secret. I just ran a query at the CDC database and there were almost 50,000 adverse events that were categorized as "life threatening" in the US in the past 10 years. I'm sure if you played around with the data sets you could get a more significant number of serious reactions. You are injecting a virus or now mRNA into your bloodstream. It's not without risk.
    but our overlords say they are giving us hope! and we will only need about 10 or 20 jabs and we can go back to normal!

oh wait, now they say even with the jabs we still need masks forever, and have to stay 6 feet apart forever, but with the jabs maybe by 2023 we can actually have a wedding or funeral! oh the joy

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

1 person out of how many?

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7836

Lots of people just driving by.

milwaukee mike

Did the vaccine cause the seizure or the nurse's poor health and messed up immune system and being anaphylactic with allergies?
    yeah i'm sure a young healthy looking person that works as a nurse has really poor health and just passes out all the time, whether or not being jabbed

jfc

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)

(Severe Allergic Reaction)

The Facts

Anaphylaxis is a medical emergency. Though rare, this serious type of allergic reaction occurs after a person is exposed to an allergen (a substance they are allergic to), such as certain foods, medications, or insect stings.

The body's immune system quickly reacts, causing swelling of the face and throat, difficulty breathing, dangerously low blood pressure, and leaky blood vessels. These effects can lead to shock. If not treated quickly, anaphylaxis can be fatal.

Avoiding the allergen and knowing what to do if you are exposed are the keys to managing the problem.

Causes

Just about any substance can bring on an anaphylactic reaction. But anaphylaxis is most commonly caused by:

• allergy shots
    • blood products
    • foods such as peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, eggs, fish, sesame, soy, milk, and wheat
    • insect bites or stings
    • latex (a type of natural rubber found in certain medical supplies)
    • medications such as antibiotics, vaccines, anti-inflammatories and painkillers, and dyes used for CT or MRI scans

In up to 20% of cases no cause for the anaphylaxis is ever found. The medical term for this is idiopathic anaphylaxis.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Better question is why even risk it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My take is if you are old and fat and on meds take it. Roll the dice. I don't think many will seize up taking the vaccine. VERY LOW PERCENTAGE..

Wait it out and see what happens to a million people after taking it if you are nervous. End of story.

Less then 1% are killed by Covid, maybe 1% or less will be killed with the Vaccine also. WASH OUT EITHER WAY ..

Keeping it real.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    only 1 person?

people are being hospitalized all over the place, most of it is being hidden... moderna's vaccine had 100% adverse reactions in their study

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...uffers-hiccups

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My take is if you are old and fat and on meds take it. Roll the dice. I don't think many will seize up taking the vaccine. VERY LOW PERCENTAGE..

Wait it out and see what happens to a million people after taking it if you are nervous. End of story.

Less then 1% are killed by Covid, maybe 1% or less will be killed with the Vaccine also. WASH OUT EITHER WAY ..

Keeping it real.
    Gates wants to vaccinate the world. There are almost 8 billion people in this world. You do the math, it ain't a wash out

He says it openly, if everything goes as planned, vaccines and sterilization can reduce the population by 10- 15%
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

but our overlords say they are giving us hope! and we will only need about 10 or 20 jabs and we can go back to normal!

oh wait, now they say even with the jabs we still need masks forever, and have to stay 6 feet apart forever, but with the jabs maybe by 2023 we can actually have a wedding or funeral! oh the joy
    Don't take it. Pretty simple.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Gates wants to vaccinate the world. There are almost 8 billion people in this world. You do the math, it ain't a wash out

He says it openly, if everything goes as planned, vaccines and sterilization can reduce the population by 10- 15%
    There is a group of uber wealthy/ world royalty that would love to see world population reduced by 50%.

This is not helicopter stuff...it's their stated goal.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

bingo

gates' dad was one of the guys responsible for planned parenthood and legalizing abortions... so they could kill people before they were even born

sick sick people, and a large % of the population think evil scumbags like gates and fauci want people to be healthy and happy

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2404

I heard 1,784 people have already died of the vaccine

Meanwhile there have only been 3 deaths in the past 4 months from Covid. And they were all people over the age of 95

Facts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Don't take it. Pretty simple.
    and don't wear a mask? and don't stay 6 feet away from people? and post whatever i want on twitter?

none of those things are simple anymore since our freedoms are being taken away 1 by 1

Certificate
    Of
    Vaccination
    ID
    (covid)
    Points Awarded:

Roscoe_Word gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

It's ok if the vaccine kills people. As long as there are no covid deaths!

123 Last