vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Auto Donk Is In Hiding

After his last video where he looked like he was about 80 years old, he hasn’t been seen since. He has a combination of Covid and aids. He got it on purpose to use as an excuse not to fight me one on one.

I knew when he didn’t show up in philly last time he was supposed to that he’d never face me.

Be glad Covid got you Donk, it would be much worse if I found you first.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Donker taking up all kinds of space in vittard's head.

At least there will be plenty of air for Donk to breathe.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Donker taking up all kinds of space in vittard's head.

At least there will be plenty of air for Donk to breathe.
    Donk has 23 threads with “Vitterd” in the title. I have one with Auto Donk.

Care to rethink your idiotic statement? I don’t wanna speak ill of the dead but I’ve been living in donks head for a year. The guy makes videos about me.

Go punch your parents for making you this stupid.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

you're dumb. Donk would destroy you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    you're dumb. Donk would destroy you
    He wouldn’t. He looks dead now. I’d beat his ass in seconds. At this point I wouldn’t take the fight. I don’t think I could legally. It wouldn’t be fair.....he’s a frail, old, sick drunk with mental issues. I’m younger, in better shape and have knocked out guys way tougher than him.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the pussy getting owned..... I've been vacationing in Rockport, catching trout and reds, even some drum, and over 100 whiting in the week i've been here.......

vitt, when uscphilly confirms with me you have posted up $10,000.00 with him, I'll do the same, fly to philly on my dime, beat ur ass to a pulp in a rented gym in a videoed fight to be posted on sbr, then spend your ten K buy in on hookers and blow and a night on the town with uscphillyguy and jj gold if he dares show up.......... (any money left over will go to anglemann's cure)

accept that proposition here, or you are deemed to have dodged yet another fight with me..........

I'm goin to try to kill you in the ring............

will post a video of a three foot black tip I caught on a silver spoon once it finally uploads...........

I will kill your ass........ legally, of course.........

ps shithead, get a job,,,,,,,,,, only pussies like you who are unemployed losers spend every waking hour on sbr........

men like me are fishing on n. padre, port a, lookin' at fine asses, catching fish, and scaring babes out of the water when we pull in yet another 5 foot bull shark out of the surf...... those hot asses in scrunch back bottoms look fine running out of the first gut of the surf when they see "Jaws" coming toward them, hooked to my ROD.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Donk has 23 threads with “Vitterd” in the title. I have one with Auto Donk.

Care to rethink your idiotic statement? I don’t wanna speak ill of the dead but I’ve been living in donks head for a year. The guy makes videos about me.

Go punch your parents for making you this stupid.
    Idiot.

You made this thread. He lives in your head. Doesn't matter how you try to paint it. It's not about Donk and his threads, it's about how he lives in your head and not only did you make this thread, you tried to defend yourself with deflection.

Please, vittard, keep going. Play intelligent.

What a clown.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

vitterd

Men fish!!! Bwaaaaahhhh. That’s the least athletic thing someone can do. You’re in such bad shape, that’s all you can do. I don’t think I can legally fight you. You look like you’re almost dead. You’re practically crippled.

You will be a no show again and waste my time. I would easily beat your old ass. I don’t think they’d allow the fight anywhere.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11824

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    vitt, when uscphilly confirms with me you have posted up $10,000.00 with him, I'll do the same, fly to philly on my dime, beat ur ass to a pulp in a rented gym in a videoed fight to be posted on sbr, then spend your ten K buy in on hookers and blow and a night on the town with uscphillyguy and jj gold if he dares show up.......... (any money left over will go to anglemann's cure)
    What are you envisioning? Boxing with Masks? UFC style? This could be epic.

I doubt the chicken shit would do it though.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    What are you envisioning? Boxing with Masks? UFC style? This could be epic.

I doubt the chicken shit would do it though.
    Are you guys are weak old cripples? Chicken of what?? The guy is 3/4 dead already. I’m in great shape.....I’ve beaten guys way better than that old creepy fuxck.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Donker not the type to hide on anyone.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Donker not the type to hide on anyone.
    He’s hiding from a healthy look.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Are you guys are weak old cripples? Chicken of what?? The guy is 3/4 dead already. I’m in great shape.....I’ve beaten guys way better than that old creepy fuxck.
    Of course, with your permission I could post the pics you sent to me claiming that they were you. Let the public decide who is the biggest badass.

Give me the ok, and it will be done

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Of course, with your permission I could post the pics you sent to me claiming that they were you. Let the public decide who is the biggest badass.

Give me the ok, and it will be done

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dustyy post the fawkn pics

Once they get sent to someone else its assumed all privacy is forfeited and they’re already public.

If you dont want to get banmed just send them to me and I’ll post them, I dont give a fukk

Donk has made himself visible to the forum from day 1, for anyone to trash on him constantly about his looks or whatever, that guy deserves to have a pic or two posted

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the pussy getting owned..... I've been vacationing in Rockport, catching trout and reds, even some drum, and over 100 whiting in the week i've been here.......

accept that proposition here, or you are deemed to have dodged yet another fight with me..........

I'm goin to try to kill you in the ring............

will post a video of a three foot black tip I caught on a silver spoon once it finally uploads...........

I will kill your ass........ legally, of course.........

ps shithead, get a job,,,,,,,,,, only pussies like you who are unemployed losers spend every waking hour on sbr........

men like me are fishing on n. padre, port a, lookin' at fine asses, catching fish, and scaring babes out of the water when we pull in yet another 5 foot bull shark out of the surf...... those hot asses in scrunch back bottoms look fine running out of the first gut of the surf when they see "Jaws" coming toward them, hooked to my ROD.....
    Hookers and blow! Can’t wait

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Once they get sent to someone else its assumed all privacy is forfeited and they’re already public.

If you dont want to get banmed just send them to me and I’ll post them, I dont give a fukk

Donk has made himself visible to the forum from day 1, for anyone to trash on him constantly about his looks or whatever, that guy deserves to have a pic or two posted
    Can't do it unless vit gives me the ok. He has his reasons and they may be legit. It sure would stop a lot of this back and forth smack

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Can't do it unless vit gives me the ok. He has his reasons and they may be legit. It sure would stop a lot of this back and forth smack
    Nah. Too much to lose by posting my pics here. Too many stalkers. I will never do it.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Listen this guy has been bashing me and my wife for months and months.....if you or he don’t expect me to punch back, you’re crazy.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's rare that a pinata that has long ago been beaten empty runs it's mouth

This guy the OP has I think over a decade on these sports betting forums and very rarely talks about sports. He lives to go around lying to try to get a reaction from people. How sad is that?

I mean this guy has been banned everywhere, not because he broke any rules, but because people just don't like him. LOL

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

He wouldn’t. He looks dead now. I’d beat his ass in seconds. At this point I wouldn’t take the fight. I don’t think I could legally. It wouldn’t be fair.....he’s a frail, old, sick drunk with mental issues. I’m younger, in better shape and have knocked out guys way tougher than him.
    pictures or it didn't happen Mr. Attention Seeker

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's rare that a pinata that has long ago been beaten empty runs it's mouth

This guy the OP has I think over a decade on these sports betting forums and very rarely talks about sports. He lives to go around lying to try to get a reaction from people. How sad is that?

I mean this guy has been banned everywhere, not because he broke any rules, but because people just don't like him. LOL
    It’s broke Dlowilly!!! Lmao. You were banned for being a racist!! Hows that parking lot you guard at night?? Bwaaaaahhhh. What a loser.

I talk about sports more than you. I’ve never seen you make a pick....not under any of your names. Go back to rx thecentaur.....or are you banned there again?

Show us that push up video in your one bedroom shithole!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    pictures or it didn't happen Mr. Attention Seeker
    Are you calling dustyy a liar? Wow. Trump on trump crime!!

Your hero Donk is nothing but a big mouth. Now that someone is fighting back, he’s running to mods like a bitch. Let him borrow one of your tampons.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

After his last video where he looked like he was about 80 years old, he hasn’t been seen since. He has a combination of Covid and aids. He got it on purpose to use as an excuse not to fight me one on one.

I knew when he didn’t show up in philly last time he was supposed to that he’d never face me.

Be glad Covid got you Donk, it would be much worse if I found you first.
    Whoever this "Autodonk" idiot is, he obviously, and by his own admission, has a HELL of a terrible drug problem/addiction. Dude got fuked up on some drug so bad one night about 9 months ago that he just started going crazy on me in poker chat. Posting about fuking my mother and posting gay slurs telling me to "Go suk the dik of another man." I was like "HUH? Why me? You have no idea who I am and we have NEVER even had a cross word!"

And the drugged out steriod-psycho freak hasn't stopped his abuse of me since! 9 months later & he has posted tons of pictures on the forum of half naked bound & gagged women saying they were my mother, and if he sits down at the poker table with me, he will IMMEDIATELY start running his mouth! And never forget, 9 months later and I STILL have no idea why he picked me out to abuse while he was in a drugged out steroid rage. I still have NOTHING against him.

Look man, just try to ignore this drugged out AutoDonk freak. Some of these hard drugs can just make normal people go whacko psycho. And obviously this Autodonk guy needs professional help for his substance abuse. I hope he gets it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-09-20 at 10:38 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Whoever this "Autodonk" idiot is, he obviously, and by his own admission, has a HELL of a terrible drug problem/addiction. Dude got fuked up on some drug so bad one night about 9 months ago that he just started going crazy on me in poker chat. Posting about fuking my mother and posting gay slurs telling me to "Go suk the dik of another man." I was like "HUH? Why me? You have no idea who I am and we have NEVER even had a cross word!"

And the drugged out psycho hasn't stopped his abuse of me since! 9 months later and if he sits down at the poker table with me, he will IMMEDIATELY start running his mouth! And never forget, 9 months later and I STILL have no idea why he picked me out to abuse while he was in a drugged out steroid rage. I still have NOTHING against him.

Look man, just try to ignore the druggo. Some of these hard drugs can just make normal people go whacko psycho.
    Without question he has serious problems with substance abuse and real mental problems. He tries so hard to prove he’s a man because of the shame he has for getting tranny dick rammed in his ass every Saturday night.

dlowilly

It’s broke Dlowilly!!! Lmao. You were banned for being a racist!! Hows that parking lot you guard at night?? Bwaaaaahhhh. What a loser.

I talk about sports more than you. I’ve never seen you make a pick....not under any of your names. Go back to rx thecentaur.....or are you banned there again?

Show us that push up video in your one bedroom shithole!!!
    Ever notice you have to lie about everyone, while they only need to tell the truth about you? LOL

Seriously though, I doubt even 1% of your posts are about sports, much less sports gambling. Why are you here? To troll dudes? Sad
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-09-20 at 10:50 PM.

vitterd

Ever notice you have to lie about everyone, while they only need to tell the truth about you? LOL
    You can’t find one lie anywhere from my. It doesn’t exist

You didn’t ask to borrow a kredit card to go pro?

You didn’t get banned for racist posts?

You aren’t thecentaur at rx?

You didn’t post a hysterical push up video in a shitty run down apartment?

All true liar. Now go back to fake ignoring me while talking about me in every post....that’s my favorite dblow move!!

Have you ever made a sports pick here or anywhere? Why are you here?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Without question he has serious problems with substance abuse and real mental problems. He tries so hard to prove he’s a man because of the shame he has for getting tranny dick rammed in his ass every Saturday night.
    I just wish Drug-Donk wouldn't use this forum to be a drugged out idiot psycho.
    Why not try being a man on here & be congenial to others? I mean good gosh, how many times does the guy have to get goosed up on smack & come on here and start threatening people with violence, or get on here and tell outrageous lies about totally non-believable sex-capades? Shit man. 10,000 times of the same stuff is plenty.
    OK So you want strangers on a website to think you can fight and that you have constant drug fueled orgies? UM ok, wow you want to have strangers believe that you are John Belushi, Mike Tyson, & Wilt Chamberlain all rolled into in one.
    Geez OK, how about stop lying and just try being a normal person on here.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-09-20 at 11:17 PM.

dlowilly

You can’t find one lie anywhere from my. It doesn’t exist

You didn’t ask to borrow a kredit card to go pro?

You didn’t get banned for racist posts?

You aren’t thecentaur at rx?

You didn’t post a hysterical push up video in a shitty run down apartment?

All true liar. Now go back to fake ignoring me while talking about me in every post....that’s my favorite dblow move!!

Have you ever made a sports pick here or anywhere? Why are you here?
    This is why ur pathological. You say you don't lie, and then proceed to lie. I would be empathetic to your sickness if you weren't such a POS

When you ask "have I posted a pick", do you mean like in threads and for contests like I have done, or do you mean what you do when you post fake lines u didn't realize were down but instead of admitting u were just posting lines and don't really bet like a sane person would do, you tell lie after lie after lie to cover the previous lies because you're a ridiculous clown? LOL

Vitterd, seriously. Why are you here? You almost never talk sports. You just run around lying about people and doing whatever you can to get attention. It's this type of thing that got you banned everywhere.

vitterd

This is why ur pathological. You say you don't lie, and then proceed to lie. I would be empathetic to your sickness if you weren't such a POS

When you ask "have I posted a pick", do you mean like in threads and for contests like I have done, or do you mean what you do when you post fake lines u didn't realize were down but instead of admitting u were just posting lines and don't really bet like a sane person would do, you tell lie after lie after lie to cover the previous lies because you're a ridiculous clown? LOL

Vitterd, seriously. Why are you here? You almost never talk sports. You just run around lying about people and doing whatever you can to get attention. It's this type of thing that got you banned everywhere.
    I don’t read most of your posts because they are useless. I’ve never seen you post a pick on a sporting event. I’ve never seen you start a Dlowilly( or your name at that time) pick thread.

Your lie about my line was debunked by the mods at rx as they proved the line I posted was available at 5dimes. So why do you try that lie over and over again.

You were banned for racism. Nothing I posted about you was false. It was all true. You saying it’s a lie doesn’t make it one.

You are a broke loser who changes names because he’s a lying piece of shit. These are facts. So why are you here???

dlowilly

I don’t read most of your posts because they are useless. I’ve never seen you post a pick on a sporting event. I’ve never seen you start a Dlowilly( or your name at that time) pick thread.

Your lie about my line was debunked by the mods at rx as they proved the line I posted was available at 5dimes. So why do you try that lie over and over again.

You were banned for racism. Nothing I posted about you was false. It was all true. You saying it’s a lie doesn’t make it one.

You are a broke loser who changes names because he’s a lying piece of shit. These are facts. So why are you here???
    You've been at this for what, a dozen or more years? And the best you've got is, "I know you are but what am I?" LOL

You're pathetic. You can't post without lying. It's bizarre. And who the fuk posts a thread to antagonize someone because they haven't fought with you in awhile? Ur a weird fuk and you not only add nothing to any thread you enter, you devalue every forum you infest. It's why you end up getting banned everywhere.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time giving you attention. Have your last word, Terd LOL

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Vittered is the A1 prime pussy on sbr.

The guy is such a pussy.

I'm almost sad for the guy he is so pathetic. Almost.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Auto Donk
    I don't need all your stories
    of morning glory

I don't need the smack
    of your attacks
    on vitterd
    because he will show up and turn you into a nerd
    flip a switch and turn you and burn

Now, you run and hide
    while people try to back you like you're in your prime
    but your a washed up punk
    that vitty will smash into a chump

Because Auto Donk
    I don't need all your stories
    of the bullshit morning glories................

Ask for the copyright from me mf'ers. Wrote that out from scratch in 2 minutes.
    Last edited by hehfest; 08-10-20 at 12:32 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

1234 Last