Betpoints: 13164

am sports radio talk show call screener
    17k per year plus all the chicken wings I can eat
    Los Angeles

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

If any of you say "CFO", "Finance Manager", "Senior financial analyst" please message me. Thank you.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

CFO
    Looking for great analyst
    hiring
    but not you eagles sorry pal you won't like the gig
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I play with electricity , pays well

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

former financial analyst fired for getting hand caught in the cookie jar, pm to use me as a reference

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    former financial analyst fired for getting hand caught in the cookie jar, pm to use me as a reference
    Yeah, no. Was fired asking for a raise after being promised one. Company was failing, was promised a huge bonus next year instead of a raise, showed diagram of how it was nearly impossible for company to hit assets under management goal (which was required for bonuses to be paid next year) with current construction in process and pipeline, was fired for "not believing in the company".

Never written up, had created several tools that helped the company become more efficient and eliminate "opportunities" that were far outside of company return requirements (thus saving business development, engineering, construction, and finance time and money).

While I definitely would have done it a bit differently, I would have still been job searching for a different company to work for. Just should not have insisted on the raise after being told by HR I would receive it ($5k) and then not.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Full time professional gambler
    part time Doctor
    $50k/month
    Bakersfield, California

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Tennis Hustler
    Loan Shark
    $400k
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Retired and Hustler.
    $250K annual.
    CT

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Passive Electrician turned professional gambler :
    50-60k
    Dirtier South (Dade County) Miami

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Yeah, no. Was fired asking for a raise after being promised one. Company was failing, was promised a huge bonus next year instead of a raise, showed diagram of how it was nearly impossible for company to hit assets under management goal (which was required for bonuses to be paid next year) with current construction in process and pipeline, was fired for "not believing in the company".

Never written up, had created several tools that helped the company become more efficient and eliminate "opportunities" that were far outside of company return requirements (thus saving business development, engineering, construction, and finance time and money).

While I definitely would have done it a bit differently, I would have still been job searching for a different company to work for. Just should not have insisted on the raise after being told by HR I would receive it ($5k) and then not.
    was referring to myself but joking, not a financial analyst. sorry to hear about that hope you land what youre looking for soon.

eaglesfan371

Oh wait, I misread your post lol my bad and thank you.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Old enough to remember the chat days of:

A/S/L
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

In what state can you be fired for asking for a raise? What kind of company would fire someone for asking for more money?!...only exposes yourself, let them quit if they don’t feel they are being compensated to satisfaction...didn’t read the whole thing but smells fishy..

Also, bonuses are explicit..if the requirements are met then, in court, you have a leg to stand on ..if the terms weren’t in writing...make sure they are next time..

this is fkn guy..prob a fake poster but this post is good info either way.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    In what state can you be fired for asking for a raise? What kind of company would fire someone for asking for more money?!...only exposes yourself, let them quit if they don’t feel they are being compensated to satisfaction...didn’t read the whole thing but smells fishy..

Also, bonuses are explicit..if the requirements are met then, in court, you have a leg to stand on ..if the terms weren’t in writing...make sure they are next time..

this is fkn guy..prob a fake poster but this post is good info either way.
    Spot on. Always some fuk'in whack job poor "pitiful me" story with this fuk head. Boo fuk'in hoo, "I did so much for the company and then they fired me for asking for a raise." Here's a clue dumb ass, they fired you because you're an irritating, nagging, think you know it all, nosy piece of horse shit.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Old enough to remember the chat days of:

A/S/L
    I use to get so much free head & pussy from those AOL Miami chat rooms. It was the Golden hour !

player1990
    player1990's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

phone?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jacksonville FL
    Rooster six 5.5 inches
    Height 5’10
    weight 195
    Unemployed, signed paperwork for a job last wednesday as a 1099 and never heard anything else
    Been going to interviews

Anybody need a inside sales guy to work remote?