flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Rumor Joe Biden will name Stacey Abrams as VP for his ticket

Yes Biden is considering Stacey Abrams as the VP for his presidential run. She lost the election to become mayor of ATL. Her resume says she has been the MINORITY leader of the house of the state of GA. This is the person Biden may choose to be one heartbeat away from the White House.

Identity politics at its worst. I would love to hear some idiot liberal defend this decision and let us know how this is a good decision for this country.

Biden is a complete fool... and always has been. Looking forward to watch Trump slash him to hamburger.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i'd like a trump supporter to defend having someone with serious mental illness issues as president of the USA. if you can't see it, it's because one is either really stupid or much much worse.... 10,000's of mental health professional say i'm right.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Biden is a complete fool... and always has been. Looking forward to watch Trump slash him to hamburger.
    Biden will rape trump up the ass.. and you'll probably masturbate thinking of it.

flipacoin9698

lol triggered much? Another idiot tired of MAGA

TDS

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Noone picks a VP till after primary

She'll talk herself into oblivion

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Biden..lol
    Democrats..lol
    Trump..4 more years!!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    Biden will rape trump up the ass.. and you'll probably masturbate thinking of it.
    Biden is a pedo you fukkin idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

flipacoin9698

Seriously... can you possibly imagine being a democrat and being in the voting booth thinking... Yeah Biden that is who I want to be POTUS, and he is old AF and if he dies I totally comfortable with Stacey Abrams being POTUS

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    I think that Biden only likes little girls.

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think that Biden only likes little girls.
    He certainly enjoys creeping out younger women... there is so much video evidence of this. Now he picks a fat black middle aged woman for VP because he knows he needs a gimmick to win. What a freaking loser. Just stay home and go away Joe... have some self respect

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

This won't happen since he won't be the nominee.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Has he even declared yet?

He's a draft dodger - avoided Vietnam due to asthma. Poor baby.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

>>>>> Dems

>>>>> Reps

Gotta love all you Gerkoffs that actually think it makes a difference.

Yeah, both Dems and Reps are working for the People... RIGHT!!!!!

It's like watching two fleas on an elephant's azz... Arguing over who owns the elephant.

STFU all of you, TURN THE TV OFF, and live a better life.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Love the idea of Stacey Abrahams being VP. Been following her for awhile and I think she can prop up Biden while getting the crucial African-American vote. Of course, I'd prefer Bernie and I hope he gets the nomination, but I would settle with a Biden/Adams tandem. Biden's upbeat personality combined with his years of expertise as Obama's VP is a crucial factor here. I am a libertarian at heart but I'm liking what the Democrats are doing.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

If you love what the Democrats are doing, you hate Liberty. Learn how to think and use the English language, then flip coins on politics; this is sad.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk that creepy kid molesting fukstick mother fukker.....

i'd shoot biden in the head just for fun; pedos need to FUKKIN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

this mother fukkin kahksucker is second only to michael jackson in needing to be hung from the neck until dead.......

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donker, MJ was at least, a kind pedo, took the kids to an amusement park and bought them jewelry

This fuckin' Biden creep probably goes full pedovore on them and feasts on that adrenochrome

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Has he announced?

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Donker, MJ was at least, a kind pedo, took the kids to an amusement park and bought them jewelry

This fuckin' Biden creep probably goes full pedovore on them and feasts on that adrenochrome
    HUD don't go down this road. I've lost friends and most of my family to it.

Think clearly, factually, logically , without anger.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    If you love what the Democrats are doing, you hate Liberty. Learn how to think and use the English language, then flip coins on politics; this is sad.
    I know it drives me nuts when my politicians are in bed with murdering dictators and communist oligarchs.

Us stupid haters of freedom.

Y'all are penetrating retarded.

I hate that stupid party that wants me to have living wages and strong unions and health care for my family and fair taxes and clean water and preserving national parks and regulations on Banks and multinational corporations.

They are just the worst aren't they?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    HUD don't go down this road. I've lost friends and most of my family to it.

Think clearly, factually, logically , without anger.
    Bro all shit aside, you and I are brothers ON EVERYTHING but politics, best to leave it alone if you are pro-establishment. Just know I am actively involved in the truther community, I manage a 400 people group on social media and participate on several research teams that produce documentaries and films, on Vimeo, Bitchute, and yes, Youtube.

Currently focused on the murder of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Seth Rich and Monica Petersen, which are all related.

I have researched this for 1000+ hours and did volunteer work for a year for a judiciary commission aimed at fighting child sex trafficking and satanic ritual abuse. Had a friend/collaborator presumably poisoned with fentanyl, killed while pregnant with twins. This shit is real.

There's nothing anybody can say that will change my mind. Nothing will make me forget all the testimonies of SRA/MK Ultra survivors... their tears, their panic attacks, their multiple personality disorder being present with up to 6 different personalities coming through 1 interview. NOTHING.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 03-23-19 at 01:48 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

I know it drives me nuts when my politicians are in bed with murdering dictators and communist oligarchs.

I hate that stupid party that wants me to have living wages and strong unions and health care for my family and fair taxes and clean water and preserving national parks and regulations on Banks and multinational corporations.

You forgot open borders, late-term post-birth "abortion" in NY and VA, Desmond is amazing and the new 11-year drag kids dancing for adults on NYC nightclubs, Obumber droning the whole Middle East while preaching a very charismatic version of Cumbaya... what else? AH YES, their protection of the most criminal couple in the HISTORY of the US, the Clintons, with a kill list estimated in 100s...

Who by the way stole the elections from Bernie, and you all did nothing, you all said nothing, and killed Seth Rich who was the WikiLeaks source, for that and for some other things related to Haiti and the CGI... cmon man, do some research, don't use Snopes.

The control of CNN, MSNBC etc... their shielding of liberal$$$ who have been raping kids for ages like Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Bill Clinton, John Podesta, Marina Abramovic, I could carry on with 50 names here...

Media hides everything you are meant to see and tricks you into thinking all of those who think differently than you are crazy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Yes Biden is considering Stacey Abrams as the VP for his presidential run. She lost the election to become mayor of ATL. Her resume says she has been the MINORITY leader of the house of the state of GA. This is the person Biden may choose to be one heartbeat away from the White House.

Identity politics at its worst. I would love to hear some idiot liberal defend this decision and let us know how this is a good decision for this country.

So her problem is she doesn't have enough experience in elected office?

How much experience did Trump have?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Lmao!!

Auto Donk

never looked at it that way.... what' lookin' the other way while they rape the most innocent people of all -- children -- if they can deliver all the stuff you cite....

small price to pay, right?

oh, i guess, unless it's your fukkin' kid who's taking it up the ass from them and who is forever scarred for life by the "stupid party" as you try to facectiously -- but ironically "accurately" -- call them......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They know how to play to their audience. Fools that eat up identity politics. Exactly why they want 16 year olds voting.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They know how to play to their audience. Fools that eat up identity politics. Exactly why they want 16 year olds voting.
    kill two birds with one stone.... eat up the b.s, then get fukked in their underage asses by the dems

Auto Donk

first the idiot AOC....

abrahams close to 425 lbs..... f'n Vice President "AFJ".....

Aunt Fukkin' Jemima

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

no chance.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    You forgot open borders, late-term post-birth "abortion" in NY and VA, Desmond is amazing and the new 11-year drag kids dancing for adults on NYC nightclubs, Obumber droning the whole Middle East while preaching a very charismatic version of Cumbaya... what else? AH YES, their protection of the most criminal couple in the HISTORY of the US, the Clintons, with a kill list estimated in 100s...

Who by the way stole the elections from Bernie, and you all did nothing, you all said nothing, and killed Seth Rich who was the WikiLeaks source, for that and for some other things related to Haiti and the CGI... cmon man, do some research, don't use Snopes.

The control of CNN, MSNBC etc... their shielding of liberal$$$ who have been raping kids for ages like Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Bill Clinton, John Podesta, Marina Abramovic, I could carry on with 50 names here...

Media hides everything you are meant to see and tricks you into thinking all of those who think differently than you are crazy.
    No one cares about about abortion, religion is a farce.

We can keep immigrants out for seasonal work, and pay $5 a tomato. I'm all for secured borders.

I don't recall Clinton raping children, but I do recall 10s of thousands of Catholic priest being convicted, charged, accused, admitted to doing such.

Delusion just seems like a snowball that keeps building steam as it runs downhill.

I also do recall a certain President that put his entire reputation on the line to send an military force into an Allies country which is a declaration of war, 20 miles from their largest military base, based off completely circumstantial evidence, with about 5 percent chance Osama was there.

Balls. Of. Steal.
    Last edited by thechaoz; 03-23-19 at 09:38 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

What do priests have to with it bro? Do you assume I am religious just because I'm a conservative libertarian? The Catholic church is bullshit, they follow Lucifer at the Vatican. Clinton has raped kids, a few months back a policewoman named Jenny Moore, who was building a case against him was murdered the day she was supposed to meet with the FBI... so there's that. There's a number of women who have accused him, most obliterated by his threats and his legal team. Do you really want me to post the testimonies?

Jorge Bergoglio or "Pope Francis" is a rapist, pedophile enabler and human trafficker, do some research on how he operated during Argentina's Videla fascist dictatorship (which was supported by the US btw)...

NWO is the union of church, politics, corporations and entertainment

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    >>>>> Dems

>>>>> Reps

Gotta love all you Gerkoffs that actually think it makes a difference.

Yeah, both Dems and Reps are working for the People... RIGHT!!!!!

It's like watching two fleas on an elephant's azz... Arguing over who owns the elephant.

STFU all of you, TURN THE TV OFF, and live a better life.
    Sharp post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biden will never likely win, he's voted for too many wars and trade deal - progressives won't back him.