The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Drew, Shari Check In

I rarely get involved in drama with who's here and who's not, often there is quite a bit more to the story than we know.

With that said, I thought HUAD was a solid poster, did he go too far? Like too far that he can't be let back in the club?

Guy has great perspective having worked in the industry, posts plays, just gets caught up in the barrage of personal attacks and he tends to have wild swings which happens when you're using....

With that said, I can only offer this.

#1 I stand with Rudy and Dawg to get him re-instated
    #2 I planned on cashing out a few hundred in btc in the next few days... Instead of doing that I will put up the points as collateral for HUAD, if he goes overboard again, the 5700 points can go straight to SBR.

I got nothing else, so what ya'll say?

The Kraken

He'd be fukking great to have around during football, and BTP

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Not sure the meaning of the video, didn't want to watch it. Is it too soon for him to be back? I don't know the details of what he did to get banned.

We routinely let Patrick Bateman back, was it worst that PB?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

idk man, it's a good song good lyrics we just sbr posters we don't get to decide on important things this isn't a democracy

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

My guess would be that he's just too much work compared to what he brings to the table.

Mods shouldn't have to spend half their time on babysitting one single poster.

The Kraken

idk man, it's a good song good lyrics we just sbr posters we don't get to decide on important things this isn't a democracy
    There's precedent where mods (even John) have solicited our opinions before letting certain people back, remember the dirty 30? Christmas pardons, Bateman etc....

But I get that sometimes posters cross a line and then go too far, if that happened then so be it.

Im just letting the mods know Im willing to actually put up some $$$ for collateral damage. It's not just my opinion (or rudys or dawgys) that he should be back, but Im willing to throw $200 into the cause.

The fact you're getting Rudy, Dawgy and myself to agree on anything is a modern day miracle.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    My guess would be that he's just too much work compared to what he brings to the table.

Mods shouldn't have to spend half their time on babysitting one single poster.
    You could be right, but he does bring stuff to the table, more than most. That shouldn't be ignored

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    There's precedent where mods (even John) have solicited our opinions before letting certain people back, remember the dirty 30? Christmas pardons, etc....

But I get that sometimes posters cross a line and then go too far, if that happened then so be it.

Im just letting the mods know Im willing to actually put up some $$$ for collateral damage. It's not just my opinion (or rudys or dawgys) that he should be back, but Im willing to throw $200 into the cause.
    i actually really liked hurry but then he bad mouthed sbr and that was bad, but then even worse he said something else which u can't even find anymore, i can't imagine hurry being back anytime before 2019 and that's just a guess

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The last I heard was that he made death threats to our staff in CR and then he apparently made a ghost this morning and was power posting for awhile until he was banned. Either one of those is usually grounds for a lifetime ban but I honestly haven't been very involved with him losing the plot and all of that as it tended to happen in the middle of the night for me when I wasn't normally around. Sorry I don't have more info for you!

The Kraken

i actually really liked hurry but then he bad mouthed sbr and that was bad, but then even worse he said something else which u can't even find anymore, i can't imagine hurry being back anytime before 2019 and that's just a guess
    I think Sharis post clears things up a bit for me. I'd still like to see him back but I can't keep advocating for his return if he's sending out death threats to people that he lives in the same country as and actually might know due to his past involvement in the industry.

Hopefully there is more to the story and everything can be resolved but I gotta take my points off the table I mean, I've been around the forums for over 10 years and never even been close to threatening to kill someone, if he really went there, my $$$ is certainly a goner

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The last I heard was that he made death threats to our staff in CR and then he apparently made a ghost this morning and was power posting for awhile until he was banned. Either one of those is usually grounds for a lifetime ban but I honestly haven't been very involved with him losing the plot and all of that as it tended to happen in the middle of the night for me when I wasn't normally around. Sorry I don't have more info for you!
    Thanks for checking in! Hope you and S are well
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

The contrarian side (krackles, rudy and dawg) are making a lot of noise for HUADs reurnt, but I'm seeing heavy action from big players who want him to stay banned.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave juicername 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Guy was certainly polarizing which is probably why we like him. Nobody likes bland food, or a bland chitty room, need plenty of hot sauce on both.

He livened things up, was a nice balance of betting games, giving good insight and absolutely losing his shit. One of my favs, just wish he’d pull up for a mid-range jumper though instead of throwing down a death threat.

He’ll be back, he embodied exactly what sbr is, ups and downs, highs and lows, tons of raw emotion, and gambling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy threatens to go to SBR offices armed in oh by the way the same country he lives in & makes this threat a day after a office shooting in the states

yeah solid poster. I can see why many are going to bat for him

The Kraken

Well, I certainly wasn’t aware of that, maybe others weren’t as well. I dunno Philly. Not sure what the office shooting in the US has to do with this, you really think he knew of it and was leveraging that as fear mongering?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He cannot control himself

Stats fighting with everyone

We cannot have that

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well, I certainly wasn’t aware of that, maybe others weren’t as well. I dunno Philly. Not sure what the office shooting in the US has to do with this, you really think he knew of it and was leveraging that as fear mongering?
    Yes. I completely believe that.

Who knows. Others have been brought back after making negative & sexist comments on social media about mods & doing slimy shit. Not sure what the Pardon program is here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

same trolls all the time

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Not able to now.. but will repost what he
    said later.

The first post of the thread that got him banned.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

Thought Hurry was a good poster and entertaining no doubt. But he did go too far with the threats against SBR staff. Too bad.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Lifetime ban.

Guy offers nothing but drug induced rants.

If you miss him so much, join him across the street where he's constantly talking shit about SBR

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Picks winners

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Lifetime ban.

Guy offers nothing but drug induced rants.

If you miss him so much, join him across the street where he's constantly talking shit about SBR
    Yeah not sure why he'd be so desperate to come back here to make a ghost yesterday when he supposedly just trashes this place and its staff repeatedly. Go/stay somewhere that doesn't jack you up that much. No one is worth that hassle ever.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

firedawg did/does the same

may go over there and copy/paste back here the crap he posted

the attacks on Shari are ridiculous

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Please do
    You miserable fukk

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Firedawg has taken a new approach on things. (Remember our discussion Dawg!)

I believe he and hurry would get along fine now.

Hurry probably went too far & it would take one heck of an apology & promises for Drew to allow him back.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Firedawg has taken a new approach on things.

good... we'll see

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Spoke with him briefly yesterday. He in fact did threaten mods and our staff here at home base. He still needs time away from SBR then we can see how he is. He wanted to join BTP (like everyone to get a shot at his share of $50,000...but you gotta pay to play). Unfortunately for him we wont allow him back at this time. Cant act like he did and then magically appear just in time to enjoy the greatest contest we offer. Really is too bad people (trolls etc) cant enjoy the forum for what it is without taking things too far. Maybe in 2019 HUAD...maybe.
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 08-09-18 at 07:55 AM.

firedawg

Odom is a miserable liar
    I’ve never once said anything about Shari

All Mods know that

shari91

the attacks on Shari are ridiculous
    I can only imagine. The great thing is that I've gone through many years of it and I just pity people who get like that online about someone of whom they know very little. Talk to me in person and spend 10 minutes with me and if you still feel the need to kill me/my kid, rape me/my kid, etc... then fair enough but I bet you won't. And in fact I've come face to face with a few of the guys who apparently threatened to tear me a new asshole elsewhere yet when I met them in person they were like little Paris Hilton lapdogs. People can be wankers - including me - at times so I just assume someone is having a really bad day when they go as low as they do. Hopefully life gets better for them

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Spoke with him briefly yesterday. He in fact did threaten mods and our staff here at home base. He still needs time away from SBR then we can see how he is. He wanted to join BTP (like everyone to get a shot at his share of $50,000...but you gotta pay to play). Unfortunately for him we wont allow him back at this time. Cant act like he did and then magically appear just in time to enjoy the greatest contest we offer. Really is too bad people (trolls etc) cant enjoy the forum for what it is without taking things too far. Maybe in 2018 HUAD...maybe.

main reason... alcohol and drugs

sad

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I can only imagine. The great thing is that I've gone through many years of it and I just pity people who get like that online about someone of whom they know very little. Talk to me in person and spend 10 minutes with me and if you still feel the need to kill me/my kid, rape me/my kid, etc... then fair enough but I bet you won't. And in fact I've come face to face with a few of the guys who apparently threatened to tear me a new asshole elsewhere yet when I met them in person they were like little Paris Hilton lapdogs. People can be wankers - including me - at times so I just assume someone is having a really bad day when they go as low as they do. Hopefully life gets better for them

we love you

remember the prayer vigil Sammy held for you when you were low? It worked

shari91

we love you

remember the prayer vigil Sammy held for you when you were low? It worked

You and that bloody prayer vigil!!! I still giggle about that. Much love Samuel Odom xo

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Maybe in 2018 HUAD...maybe.
    what year do you think it is now?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Guy threatened to shoot up a office full of SBR staff, was caught with a ghost account and MAYBE 2018

wow

123 Last