JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Mexico now aiding Caravan of 1200 illegals coming to America..

Mexico has let in 1500 South American illegals and now helping them get their way to the American border where they will be let in.. This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Trump is pissed off on this one!! Mexico is now really focking us over!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ing-to-us.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/polit...eet/index.html

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER

How many caravans will it take to bring em over?

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

they are just coming to build the wall and mexico is paying them relax jibby trump got this under control
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They are coming!!!

Border patrol get ready!!!! ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-02-18 at 06:24 PM.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

This isn't the first 'caravan', but with The Trumpster in office it's the first one we know about. This sh*t aint being swept under the rug anymore.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It's similar to migrants in Europe obviously on a smaller scale. Keeping in mind 75% of Europe is toast and destroyed herself what will we do?

America is at the precipice...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    This isn't the first 'caravan', but with The Trumpster in office it's the first one we know about. This sh*t aint being swept under the rug anymore.
    Trump ain't gonna let it happen.. I'm watching the news.. We do have a border law though that is wacked.. Seeking asylum from war law.. That's the card this Caravan is gonna try to play..

Funny thing is Mexico is a safe zone free Country that they are already in and speak the same language so why not stop there? Why come to America? So politically driven is this caravan..

If these 1200 get in it's just more tents going up in the streets of Los Angeles..

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

They're only in Oaxaca. Maybe they'll get tired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    They're only in Oaxaca. Maybe they'll get tired.
    They are taken care of by the Dems and Mexican anti Trump movement with food and water. Clothing and shelter too... They ain't getting tired. They are fully supplied and funded.. More groups forming also...

It's the open boarder Democratic movement started in Mexico.. Funded out of San Diego..

https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlazablud...5EG#.lrpx8LKWj
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 12:09 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Making this country great again......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump spoke to Mexico leadership and authorities this morning and threatened Mexico to break up the Caravan now and that's exactly what is happening. Trump also is still considering sending our Military to the border now..

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=54197928

Loving this President!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They are taken care of by the Dems and Mexican anti Trump movement with food and water. Clothing and shelter too... They ain't getting tired. They are fully supplied and funded.. More groups forming also...

It's the open boarder Democratic movement started in Mexico.. Funded out of San Diego..

https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlazablud...5EG#.lrpx8LKWj
    Where in that article does it say that?

rkelly110

Trump spoke to Mexico leadership and authorities this morning and threatened Mexico to break up the Caravan now and that's exactly what is happening. Trump also is still considering sending our Military to the border now..

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=54197928

Loving this President!!!!
    Do you think mexico will help us the way Trump has been treating them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Where in that article does it say that?
    Trump speech this morning live said that an hour ago.. That link is 4 hours ago.. No newer links up yet RK.. Turn on CNN or Fox and they'll mention everything I stated if you don't trust me..

Oh and yes Mexico will help and is helping now as Trump can punish them if they don't in many areas...

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

It seems that Mexico has gotten the message and is allegedly working to diffuse this illegal migration. Apparently it took a financial threat to "bring them to their senses."

The USA is now closed to interlopers. We are, and always will be open to legal migration for people who will assimilate. Borders, language and culture. A nation which lacks these is not a nation.

We've had enough.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We so need new border laws.. Our immigration laws are so flawed.. Trump is constantly calling for it, Congress doing nothing!!

Maybe even more so we need new border laws and old one's abolished over the Wall.. Been reading up on what happens with catch and release..

We are giving this country away to illegals coming across and taking advantage of our weak border laws and sucking up our tax dollars. Making our Sanctuary cities unsafe, congested, and crime ridden.. This is madness and needs to stop!!! ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 03:30 PM.

PAULYPOKER

If Trump stops this,I might give him a shot...........

Let it be known as I never gave any POTUS a chance besides Obama...........
    However
    It was clear,Obama was going to let me down within the first few months of taking office..........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    It's similar to migrants in Europe obviously on a smaller scale. Keeping in mind 75% of Europe is toast and destroyed herself what will we do?

America is at the precipice...
    Well Americans need to be made aware of the harmful affects of illegal immigration at this grand of a scale, Democrats need to back off open borders thinking.. Everything has to happen in Congress.. That about sums it up..

11 million illegals and growing in our Country now is insane... Sanctuary cities are insane.. That's why I constantly say BUILD THE WALL and deport them all.. We'll have a better America in the end..

That's not happening though but Trump is trying HARD!!!!

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Everything else aside, how about the utter mocking and flaunting of our laws? This was an utter lack of respect.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Trump speech this morning live said that an hour ago.. That link is 4 hours ago.. No newer links up yet RK.. Turn on CNN or Fox and they'll mention everything I stated if you don't trust me..

Oh and yes Mexico will help and is helping now as Trump can punish them if they don't in many areas...
    Finally a one of a kind president that is standing up to illegal invaders. Not only did he warn Mexico that he would
    terminate NAFTA unless they help stop the Caravan but doubling down he threatened to cut off aid to Honduaras
    over 'big caravan' pulling out all stops "Federal Troops at the border' is being considered.

An American Staesmen of the highest order strikes again!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Finally a one of a kind president that is standing up to illegal invaders. Not only did he warn Mexico that he would
    terminate NAFTA unless they help stop the Caravan but doubling down he threatened to cut off aid to Honduaras
    over 'big caravan' pulling out all stops "Federal Troops at the border' is being considered.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

GOOD

let them all come over. Whites came over illegally when they killed off all of the indians and stole their land, so it's only fair that the mexicans come over.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    GOOD

let them all come over. Whites came over illegally when they killed off all of the indians and stole their land, so it's only fair that the mexicans come over.
    that makes no sense at all

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that makes no sense at all
    Sure it does.

Whites sailed over here uninvited. Indians told them they are not welcome and to go back to where they came from. Whites said "fk that" and started shooting them until they were nearly wiped out and helped themselves to their land.

what part of that makes no sense?

DwightShrute

Sure it does.

Whites sailed over here uninvited. Indians told them they are not welcome and to go back to where they came from. Whites said "fk that" and started shooting them until they were nearly wiped out and helped themselves to their land.

what part of that makes no sense?
    different time. different era. settled.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post

Amen brother!!! Love this President and the way he trying to protect and make America great again.. Just what America needed at this time in America history... Now we need Congress to work and get on board with him.. Presidents can't do it all...

This is America last I checked and not Mexico!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 06:58 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Apparently it took a financial threat to "bring them to their senses."
    The financial threats may have played a part, but you can’t discount the tremendous effect of Jibby making a thread about it at SBR. That seem to be the turning point.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    The financial threats may have played a part, but you can’t discount the tremendous effect of Jibby making a thread about it at SBR. That seem to be the turning point.
    I do my part on SBR, thanks!! I get bored during capping and report the news..

SBR reaches to all parts of the globe.. This is main stream cutting edge media stuff happening here in the Saloon section... ...

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Best President ever.. I feel he's gonna personally be responsible for saving California and Texas when all is said and done ..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

"We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States -- but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law. They are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently and lawfully to become immigrants."

Sen. Barry Obama
    D-Kenya

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

GOOD

So we should execute the Mexicans/Central Americans as soon as they touch foot on US soil to prevent an invasion/war/takeover like the Native Americans got....sounds fair

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    "We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States -- but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law. They are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently and lawfully to become immigrants."

Sen. Barry Obama
    D-Kenya
    D- Kenya...... Veggie, you crack me up.

12 Last