Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Gym check
    Credit score no check
    Hygiene check
    clothes/fashion check

I forgot to mention live in South Florida, these women are a different breed down here & expect most offerings directly/indirectly for sex. I'm a good looking guy too, but kind of short, not bald though. 5'10"
    I go there a couple weeks a year in the winter usually. Never got involved with a woman down there because I always end up doing the couple's thing.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Gym--in best shape of my life--abs, lean and mean, lost a little muscle/weight due to stress from divorce. Doing a lot of boxing and jump roping
    Credit score--good
    Hygiene--good
    Clothes/fashion--not sure about fashion, but all clothes fit me good.

Ability to pick winners $$--needs work.
    Maybe the biggest X factor is that I am genuinely happy and at peace with myself--feel confident and on top of things.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just remember it’s cheaper to keep the wife that goes and over spends than to divorce her and pay for the new one to over spend.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Gym--in best shape of my life--abs, lean and mean, lost a little muscle/weight due to stress from divorce. Doing a lot of boxing and jump roping
    Credit score--good
    Hygiene--good
    Clothes/fashion--not sure about fashion, but all clothes fit me good.

Ability to pick winners $$--needs work.
    Maybe the biggest X factor is that I am genuinely happy and at peace with myself--feel confident and on top of things.
    You're going to be slaying pussy!

If you meet them at a bar it sets the party tone right then and there and you can usually get a few good dates out of them.

Chicks on dating sites treat it like a job interview or something.

High3rEl3m3nt

Met someone at the gym--she approached me in the sauna. I must have done something right in another life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and mminkovski

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Just remember it’s cheaper to keep the wife that goes and over spends than to divorce her and pay for the new one to over spend.
    Think I saw that in a fortune cookie once. Very wise.

High3rEl3m3nt

anyone fear the #metoo movement--mind you I live in the greater Portland, OR area? For example, I was in the sauna with her and I could tell she wanted me to kiss her, so I did (this is not the first time we interacted in the sauna). My hand on her thigh too. Now if something were to happen and she flipped a switch, I am vulnerable--how do single guys make moves and not fear their reps?

High3rEl3m3nt

I think #metoo was coopted by a bunch of prostitutes trying to increase their biz. Pretty soon we're going to be forced to go to prostitutes and robots

BrickJames
    Action

I think #metoo was coopted by a bunch of prostitutes trying to increase their biz. Pretty soon we're going to be forced to go to prostitutes and robots
    Women are f****** annoying with that b*******.

The same ones sit around wondering why they never get laid

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Funny thing is that in divorces only the women's standard of living is taken into consideration (cash and resources) while the dude just has to move on. What about his standard of living? If she continues to get paid by him he should also get something out of her. If they legislated blow jobs into the agreements at a minimum, women wouldn't be greedy trying to take all that cash = no skin in the game.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

never get married

High3rEl3m3nt

stayed the night at the sauna girl's house. She has a hot tub. Making out, hands going everywhere. We get out and she hops in the shower. I follow her in, but look down at her swimsuit and see that she's been wetter than Portland in October. Nice times

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is what I bought with the few hundred bucks I had left after the divorce dust settled:

High3rEl3m3nt

stayed the night at the sauna girl's house. She has a hot tub. Making out, hands going everywhere. We get out and she hops in the shower. I follow her in, but look down at her swimsuit and see that she's been wetter than Portland in October. Nice times
    Update: Sauna girl is too clingy. Need a month or two free from women. I don't know how some of you guys handle all of the drama.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Update: Sauna girl is too clingy. Need a month or two free from women. I don't know how some of you guys handle all of the drama.
    I heard bonusguy was looking for someone to hang out with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt, and bigtymer56

High3rEl3m3nt

Worst part is I am going to still be seeing her at the gym. My sanctuary is ruined.

Bonus guy in a pickle...we all may need to give him divorce advice.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

So as a single guy never married, what if we don't want to get married but do want a kid eventually?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

170k not much

High3rEl3m3nt

Damn!!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    chicks in their early 30s are a complete absolute 100% Trainwreck Express. They are a mess.

Half of their friends are happily married because it's in the first couple years of their marriage and their starting families.

The other half of their friends are still out being complete whores and drinking every night and going to random guys houses.

Then they have the pressures of the feminist Society telling them they need to do good in their career which is usually lacking.

Throw in alcoholism and a pill addiction and you have pretty much every girl in the dating pools that's in her early thirties and single and attractive.

It really is very tough for them at that age. Which in turn makes it very easy for us. Me I'm 34 and I have all my shit figured out. Bitches love that they're Amazed by it. They feel like if they hang around with you they might get their shit together too! Lol
    My friends/family wonder why I like to go after younger girls. I am 33 and all the girls my age are the worst I've ever experienced. If they are single they usually were living off their looks for free handouts for most their 20s, and now they are starting to lose that edge. Spending 10 years hopping around bars and sleeping around and breaking guys hearts leaves you with no personality and hobbies. Now all of a sudden no men around to subsidize their spending habits or stroke their ego. These women are looking for one thing and one thing only, it's your money. It has now become harder to get free drinks and meals on a consistent basis, so now they are looking for someone permanent (you) and will take you for everything you've got.

Now young girls... some are just single because they are young. Not because they are gold-digging alcoholic psychotic messes. These ones will be married by the time they are in their 30s. So young girls are prettier and you also have a better chance of finding a decent one. I see no point of dating women in their 30s. I will probably date 20s until I'm 40, and then skip right to older women. 30-40 year old single women are trouble

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    My friends/family wonder why I like to go after younger girls. I am 33 and all the girls my age are the worst I've ever experienced. If they are single they usually were living off their looks for free handouts for most their 20s, and now they are starting to lose that edge. Spending 10 years hopping around bars and sleeping around and breaking guys hearts leaves you with no personality and hobbies. Now all of a sudden no men around to subsidize their spending habits or stroke their ego. These women are looking for one thing and one thing only, it's your money. It has now become harder to get free drinks and meals on a consistent basis, so now they are looking for someone permanent (you) and will take you for everything you've got.

Now young girls... some are just single because they are young. Not because they are gold-digging alcoholic psychotic messes. These ones will be married by the time they are in their 30s. So young girls are prettier and you also have a better chance of finding a decent one. I see no point of dating women in their 30s. I will probably date 20s until I'm 40, and then skip right to older women. 30-40 year old single women are trouble
    Spot on analysis sir.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I lost a liquor store, 2 car washed, rental property and home on golf course

I got to keep car, cash and golf clubs basically

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I lost a liquor store, 2 car washed, rental property and home on golf course

I got to keep car, cash and golf clubs basically
    You had to sell it all and split the cash?

High3rEl3m3nt

wealth of knowledge in this thread.

Sauna girl was in her late 20s. Fits with Brick and Pharoah's profile.

Women are draining. I give myself a month before I am in another situation--I can't help but get entangled..the chase is too fun at the beginning

High3rEl3m3nt

Feel for Fats...poor guy. You been able to rebuild...or are you still licking your wounds?

BrickJames
    Action

wealth of knowledge in this thread.

Sauna girl was in her late 20s. Fits with Brick and Pharoah's profile.

Women are draining. I give myself a month before I am in another situation--I can't help but get entangled..the chase is too fun at the beginning
    At this point they are experts at what they are doing, like a seasoned attorney.

They've seen it all before they went through the motions a million times.

Professional Girlfriends

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    So as a single guy never married, what if we don't want to get married but do want a kid eventually?
    Pay child support.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    It costs about 100k to have a kid with no woman, and you can pick who the egg comes from.

Just go to Mexico and find a chick who's going to be loyal to you who's not all Americanized.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It costs about 100k to have a kid with no woman, and you can pick who the egg comes from.

Just go to Mexico and find a chick who's going to be loyal to you who's not all Americanized.
    From what some guys are posting what their divorce cost, sounds like a bargain.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

31 yo here...NEVER been married

First 123