lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Every single American needs to get a gun

Anyone over 12.

Self defense is important.

It's like cell phones. We all need them.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I agree. How many people would have been killed today in that school if most of the adults were packing heat? ZERO because the idiot would know it was not a soft target.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I think we should all have nukes too.

(Just in case.)

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I agree. How many people would have been killed today in that school if most of the adults were packing heat? ZERO because the idiot would know it was not a soft target.
    The same amount. By the time someone reacts to the guy, the damage would have been done.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I send my kid to school every day in a fully loaded army tank.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Disagree - to many bad shit can happen when you own a gun

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The same amount. By the time someone reacts to the guy, the damage would have been done.
    You totally missed the point... but that is okay

Bluehorseshoe

You totally missed the point... but that is okay
    How do you know that would have deterred him?

magaman
    Update your status

How do you know that would have deterred him?
    Shooters do their business at soft targets... can you name any shooters that do not? It is always a soft target. Shooters want a big body count... that is their primary driver (why who knows but that is what they want). Soft target shooter can calmly walk around and shoot unarmed people and reload, and keep going until the popo arrive... unless you are in a nightclub in Orlando - in that case you can continue to shoot for hours as the police are too fuking scared to enter the building.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Like what?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Like what?
    Is that a serious question? Like killing somebody and going to jail. Jesus

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Mine don't do anything. They just lay around all day.

GT21Megatron

He called me GAY bullshut is getting old....,If ya want to suck dik you better be good at it

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    He called me GAY bullshut is getting old....,If ya want to suck dik you better be good at it
    this labeling shit is a joke

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Then why do you have them?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Yes we should all be packing a gun. There would be no shootings in bars with people with guns while they are drunk. Id have about 10 notches in my gun today telling the police he drew on me 1st

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Then why do you have them?
    Because people who do not respect law, order, and society are out there. It is not a gun problem. Guns do not do anything no their own. The fault lies within the person.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say every world citizen but good post LB!

Hurry rarely packs but he has gun(s).

Bluehorseshoe

Shooters do their business at soft targets... can you name any shooters that do not? It is always a soft target. Shooters want a big body count... that is their primary driver (why who knows but that is what they want). Soft target shooter can calmly walk around and shoot unarmed people and reload, and keep going until the popo arrive... unless you are in a nightclub in Orlando - in that case you can continue to shoot for hours as the police are too fuking scared to enter the building.
    But considering most of these school shootings end with the shooter killing themselves, it's not going to matter. Hit the fire alarm and start shooting and you get the same results.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I'd say every world citizen but good post LB!

Hurry rarely packs but he has gun(s).
    Fudge packing 24/7 ....365 since 2002

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

If everyone was carrying a gun everywhere, I'd never leave my house.

ikid2groove415

Except when you get home and seeing your wife screwing another guy? That equal double murder and spending the rest of your life in prison !!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

But considering most of these school shootings end with the shooter killing themselves, it's not going to matter. Hit the fire alarm and start shooting and you get the same results.
    This one didn't. He made his plan. But, no one knows yet if the gun used was purchased legally or not. All we know so far is that he was known to be an issue, had been said he wasn't allowed to walk on campus while a student with a backpack, and was expelled for disciplinary reasons. We also know that in FL, you have a 3 to 5 day waiting period for buying a gun, both for background checks and what is called a "cooling off" period. With what was already known about the kid, what more could be found in those 3 to 5 days assuming it was a legal purchase?

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Except when you get home and seeing your wife screwing another guy? That equal double murder and spending the rest of your life in prison !!
    Well I am a woman and my honey has a penis. But even then, no. That would be too quick. He would need to suffer a LOT more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no because most would never use it

BAN GUNS IS THE ANSWER
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

ikid2groove415

Fellas guns kill !! Keep that crap out the house

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Fellas guns kill !! Keep that crap out the house
    No guns in my house, except the two dangling from my shoulders.

magaman
    Update your status

Occasionally I like to leave my 9mm laying on the couch in plain view when my weed guy stops by... he seems to stuff my bag heavy

makes for a peaceful beneficial negotiation

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Yes we need more students killed by friendly fire trying to escape. Let's double the deaths by having shootouts at school. Seems smart.....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This would all be solved if everyone just agreed to walk around in midevil armor from head to toe

You can't even pull the trigger with a metal glove and murdering rampages would require a ton of effort. One guy probably get a bruised rib before it gets broken up

A deranged student would have to train and workout for months to get the strength and conditioning to even attempt to pull it off. Who knows, he may just feel better ab himself in that time frame and give it up. Turn his/her life around

Midevil armor, with lances and sht

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Yes we need more students killed by friendly fire trying to escape. Let's double the deaths by having shootouts at school. Seems smart.....
    Now honestly. If you were going to go shoot at some people and you knew before hand that there were armed guards that could and would shoot back, would you not think twice about that location? And I have seen a lot of suggestions about using retired cops and trained veterans. That would also help with the unemployment of veterans.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I'm not against responsible people that have conceal permits that carry a fire on them everywhere.. My brother in law has that now and carries an ankle holster pistol.. He had to pass VERY strict regulations to get it here in California.. He's responsible and I trust him with it completely..

If it's done right and screened properly, responsible people should carry fire arms just like police officers do.. If a teacher was packing and in the path of today's shooter I'm sure he could have shot even a warning shot and sent that crazy kid running back out the door and saved lives today...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-14-18 at 11:41 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Laker was trolling American's and you all fell for it, hook, line and sinker. The US has a fukkking gun problem. It's too many damn guns and some of you idiots actually think the answer is MORE GUNS. WTF is wrong with you all? Sure, let's arm everyone with a gun. Why not hand out guns on the school yard playground. That will certainly keep our kids safe. Stop the stupid shit.

You know where the safest place to not get shot in the US is? Fukkking prisons. Go look it up. You have basically 0 percent chance of getting shot in prison. You want to know why? No fukkkking guns. Get a fukking clue.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Now honestly. If you were going to go shoot at some people and you knew before hand that there were armed guards that could and would shoot back, would you not think twice about that location? And I have seen a lot of suggestions about using retired cops and trained veterans. That would also help with the unemployment of veterans.
    The school had armed guards but that obviously did not stop this ginger. You cannot stop a mentally ill fukk. They are going to eventually carry out their sick deeds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Laker was trolling American's and you all fell for it, hook, line and sinker. The US has a fukkking gun problem. It's too many damn guns and some of you idiots actually think the answer is MORE GUNS. WTF is wrong with you all? Sure, let's arm everyone with a gun. Why not hand out guns on the school yard playground. That will certainly keep our kids safe. Stop the stupid shit.

You know where the safest place to not get shot in the US is? Fukkking prisons. Go look it up. You have basically 0 percent chance of getting shot in prison. You want to know why? No fukkkking guns. Get a fukking clue.
    You can get shot trying to escape prison Mac.. .. Attacking guards in prison you might get shot as well... You can still get shanked and killed in prison also.. There are always weapons to be had that kill..

My home was broken into in the middle of the night last year.. I was very glad I was armed at the time just put it that way with my hand gun.. You don't want to face a armed home invader in the middle of the night with a baseball bat trust me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-14-18 at 11:46 PM.

1234 ... Last