Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Hey Fidel,

Couple of questions:
    1. Would you show this thread to your black friends?
    2. Do you still think if your black friends saw this they would continue to be your friend?
    3. Are your black friends the "few" good ones? Or they the wanna be thugs and rappers?
    4. If you hate what black people I mean rappers represent so much.....why do you listen to rap music?
    5. When did you come the penetrating expert on black people? Just cuz lived near some you think you know everything? That fact you seem to think most black people actually want to be in a gang makes me doubt you ever even had a meaningful conversation with one of your black "friends".
    No I wouldn't show this thread to them

They would still be my friend but things would def be weirder
    They know where I stand and I only got a couple ,they are right in the middle
    as far as how they act. They show respect but still do some grime

I love rap because it can get ya moving and giving more than other music imo

When did I become the expert on black people , well I'm not sure if I'm a expert
    but I'm damn close . So you think what I meant be living by them , like they was in my neighborhood
    How bout this , what I meant is they were my cell mates in prison dude
    Unless you have seen the daily goings on right up in personal you have a right to
    a opinion but better not come at people all loud because you just can't relate
    Spend about 2000 days with them 24/7 and see if your attitude differs a bit

Plus I also use statistics and what I see and read as well nowadays
    trust me when I say no one l mean no one on sbr can relate in the
    way I can . It's not something to be proud of but it is what it is
    and let me tell ya what . They naturally hate white people
    even if they like you , they still hate you , it's embedded into them
    like water when thirsty and food when hungry .
    im not saying 100 out of 100 but damn close
    they are naturally tribal , naturally angry , naturally looking to impose their behavior
    on anyone that happens to be around .the things they strive for a different
    compared to other races....it's all right in front of you dude . Don't be scared to admit
    it, I'm not anymore . It doesn't mean I hate them , but unlike you , even though u would do the same u just won't admit it , u walk down a street and on same street is 5 black dudes with pants sagging
    one pant leg up one down , talking loud and acting a fool ....and ur family is with you
    you are going to flip the script and walk your happy ass and ur families out of their way
    You walking on same block and you see 5 white kids , throwing a proud a basketball
    in basketball shorts keeping to themselves , youngonna walk right past them with your family
    They get a bad rap because a unreal percentage of them go out and do the shit you see
    the percentages say they do . It's alarming the rate of violent crime and theft
    per percent population of blacks , truly mind boggling

Now one thing I'll admit , even though they was shady as fukk is when I was
    locked up I got into more beef with white dudes then blacks . I could
    hoop and worked important jobs in there and could rap plus had a very long sentence
    I was serving and made a name quick for myself ....so the blacks for the most part didn't fukk
    with me .....but you gotta be there , with them 24/7 to see just how they act and react
    to everyday things instance after instance before you can fully gauge your opinion
    of you want that opinion to hold any sort of tangible substance, and see that's
    where I come in , I can do that and keep it 100 in dong so

That answer ur question at all

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and whites are more likely to rape their children. kill their moms. moms kill their kids. dads fukk their daughters. all the most disgusting of all crimes. kill random people they have never even seen. The murdering blacks you speak of kill those in their circle. typically other gang members, criminals etc. one is far worse and much more disgusting.
    It's undoubtedly true that whites do some crazy shit
    When we lose it , we fukking lose it
    but we outnumber blacks 2-1
    yet they commit 10 times as much of crime even though they only
    make up half the population that whites do
    that would be hard to do dude
    You are black fro what DloWilly said , I can understand this thread pissing you off
    becaise you. Might be a stand up mother fukker and hate when white people
    or any race generalize your race ....but it's something you going to have to swallow
    u till your people start giving other races a reason to reflect and reconsider
    their overall profile of the normal everyday African American

According to the BJS, the black incarceration rate in state and federal 3161 per 100,000
    and the white incarceration rate slightly increased to 487 per 100,000.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    According to the BJS, the black incarceration rate in state and federal 3161 per 100,000
    and the white incarceration rate slightly increased to 487 per 100,000.
    And who or what are the other 96,352?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

you are white and everyone here hates you. shows the piece of shit you are. you are miserable and no one needs to investigate. you prove it daily. like funny said, you already had to change your screen name once because everyone hates you. damn daniel, you're at it again. how's that chick from your old avatar you supposedly know? funny you changed it once i busted you on your lie lol. hilarious clown you are. calling out others for their lies.
    Damn, this guy doesn't need any drugs, just say he's black and he starts hallucinating

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And who or what are the other 96,352?
    It's referring to per 100,000 of the general population

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

and whites are more likely to rape their children. kill their moms. moms kill their kids. dads fukk their daughters. all the most disgusting of all crimes. kill random people they have never even seen. The murdering blacks you speak of kill those in their circle. typically other gang members, criminals etc. one is far worse and much more disgusting.
    Throwing out heinous crimes with no data but just hate towards one race. Racist much buddy?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Throwing out heinous crimes with no data but just hate towards one race. Racist much buddy?
    There is absolutely no evidence to back up his claims, in fact quite the opposite, but it means nothing to him of course

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    so you havent seen any of this? blind lately? see the news this morning? shit don't stop.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Damn, this guy doesn't need any drugs, just say he's black and he starts hallucinating
    where is the hallucination? everyone here does hate you. you are another screen name cause you screwed the other. you did lie about knowing the chick in your last avi and then changed it when busted. and you do call others out for lies while you do the same. a lil help? and you obviously have zero life away from here. 3k post in a year under new screen name. 99% anger related. you have major issues little guy. you should get some help. don't be a loser all your life.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hey kingdumb, the whole reason there was a show about it is because it was bizarre and rare. If they made a show for every one of these instances in South Africa or blacks brutally murdering and raping whites in the USA for that matter you couldn't watch them all in ur lifetime
    lol. rare my ass. show was on at least 15 years and you could watch the shit all day and see plenty of instances of this sickness. so you're saying the show discriminates against whites? no, they show the most heinous and disgusting crimes against children and family members. just happens to be the folks that are committing them look like you.

dlowilly

where is the hallucination?
    Good God man yes you are hallucinating
    everyone here does hate you.
    Of course it's hard to quantify who hates me, and I'm sure some, including you, do. If you just go back through my points history I have many instances of posters giving me points for posts, and many of my posts have been nominated. I'm not saying I get this more or less than anyone else, just saying it's hard to imagine it happening if everyone hates me KingDumb

you are another screen name cause you screwed the other.
    Oh here we go. Everyone on here accuses everyone else of being a ghost. Even if I were wtf is ur point? You have none as usual

you did lie about knowing the chick in your last avi and then changed it when busted. and you do call others out for lies while you do the same. a lil help?
    Lie? If nothing else you are entertaining. If this is what you are referring to one time a poster was inquiring who the girl in my avatar was and as a joke I think I told him it was my sister. Who posts a sexy avatar of their sister in a tight dress with hanging out on a gambling forum? You're a special kind of slow Kingdumb. LMAO I didn't change my avatar for whatever the ef you're talking about, autodonk posted one of the most incredible GIF's I've ever seen so I decided to change it. WTF. I'll change it back to "my sister" if you miss her so much.

and you obviously have zero life away from here. 3k post in a year under new screen name.
    I'm sure there are plenty of posters with less and plenty of posters with more posts than me in that time period. An unoriginal and cliche character attack from Kingdumb

99% anger related.
    Angrily points out how angry I am lol

you have major issues little guy. you should get some help. don't be a loser all your life.
    Buddy if you liked me is when I would get worried. We all have issues on here, it's a fukin gambling forum Saint Kingdumb

dlowilly

lol. rare my ass. show was on at least 15 years and you could watch the shit all day and see plenty of instances of this sickness. so you're saying the show discriminates against whites? no, they show the most heinous and disgusting crimes against children and family members. just happens to be the folks that are committing them look like you.
    Yeah. I am saying that show is biased. They find the most sensational cases they can find that might connect with their audience. You watch because you hate whitey, whites watch it because it's more shocking because the people are white. Their demographic doesn't want to watch the ghetto preteen who gets sexually abused by her uncle who kills her crackhead mom.

If I post links to the statistics for domestic violence, incest, sexual assault, and pedophilia that show whites at worst are proportional to their population will you admit you are ignorant and agree to go by KingDumb from now on?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

you see how quickly you respond? proof you are a lifeless penetrate. i was just checking for verification. You would have to work hard to find stats that prove incest and pedophilia aren't much more common in whites, as well as domestic murders. you can go ahead and try and embarrass yourself. lord knows you have the spare time. funny how quickly this made the saloon when certain facts are pointed out as opposed to other threads. and lol at hard to quantify who hates you. you are here all day every fukkin day. i'm sure you are reading the posts. everyone thinks you are a loser and miserable. and if married it's unfortunate because all your conversation and life is contained here. you are a sad case willy, its unfortunate.

dlowilly

you see how quickly you respond? proof you are a lifeless penetrate. i was just checking for verification. You would have to work hard to find stats that prove incest and pedophilia aren't much more common in whites, as well as domestic murders. you can go ahead and try and embarrass yourself. lord knows you have the spare time. funny how quickly this made the saloon when certain facts are pointed out as opposed to other threads. and lol at hard to quantify who hates you. you are here all day every fukkin day. i'm sure you are reading the posts. everyone thinks you are a loser and miserable. and if married it's unfortunate because all your conversation and life is contained here. you are a sad case willy, its unfortunate.
    Idiot I work at a computer, and while I'm watching games and gambling on here I mess around on the forum. Can your tiny brain comprehend how stupid the "you have no life because you are on here" argument is while you are posting back at me? Why are you posting away on a Monday afternoon, ooooh you must be such a loser LOL

So, you are accepting the challenge that you will admit to being ignorant and will agree to be known as "Kingdumb" when I post links to the undeniable statistics?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this why Trevor Noah came to the United States and lectures Americans weeknights on how to be more high brow and peaceful like his native land?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

so you havent seen any of this? blind lately? see the news this morning? shit don't stop.
    1 example completes the pie?
    Please tell me you are joking? is that how you make all your decisions in life?

Fidel_CashFlow

I still stand by everything I say regarding the black population and the unreal amount of violent
    crime and percent of population compared to percent of prison thats populated with blacks
    That really would be a hard achievement to accomplish number wise lol

But one thing Kingdom is completely right about is how fukkin retarded our white race is
    We are ALWAYS the ones killing someone and boiling them up and eating them with bread and garlic butter
    We are ALWAYS the ones doing mass killings , random shit like setting fire to a library and killing everyone inside
    Or shooting up churches perhaps ?
    He has a excellent point there , but overall the amount of murder,rape, and theft are not even close
    compared to what the black population commits . And like I keep saying , what makes it amazing
    is there is not even close to the amount of blacks in America compared to whites , yet they
    make up 6-7 times more of the prison system

Us white mother fukkers though , we will have our wallet robbed from us while paying outside at a market
    Let the person go who robbed us , then go home and put lipstick on
    and run 30 random people over with a stolen Semi truck
    We do stupid stupid stupid shit .

Humans just suck in general , thats why its nice to keep a small circle, hell not even a circle
    a small dot of friends and surround yourself with family that gives a shit about you and make the
    best of this fukked up ride called life

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Saying whites do this kind of crumb etc..one problem with that..thete are tons more whites in the USA.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dammit, couldn't find the video clip, but when B & B were watching music videos, one had a babe draggin' a hoe behind her, and this conversations unfolds:

Beavis: What is that?
    Butt-head: It's a hoe.
    Beavis: Yeah, I know, but what's that thing she's dragging behind her? [Butt-head laughs]
    Beavis: Why is that funny?
    Butt-head: Because, Beavis, you thought when I said a hoe, that thought I was talking about the chick. But I was talking about the hoe.
    Beavis: Okay, but why is that funny?
    Butt-head: Dammit Beavis! Because, like, when a word means two things like that, it's pretty funny.
    Beavis: I'll be damned. I didn't know that.

First 123