ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I just paid a late fee to Target totaled at 300%!

The original purchase was 39.44! back on March 31 St.. I forgot my normal cc so I opened up a cc with them, only because I was starving and needed some energy food badly.
    My bad luck after this small purchase, was to be laid up with a virus for about 2 months and had no idea or thoughts about that Target cc.

Now, after a few mail bills sent from Target--all except the last one was simply overlooked, believing it to be another unwanted ad. So the end result is;they can charge these near criminal late fees and will not give you a break on any late frees.
    Those fees, I think, were like $35 bucks a pop for 3 individual months.
    * The ugly result: My Dr. Peppers and White castle burgers and paper towels ended up costing me an extra $100 bucks.
    ** The outrageous thing is, was not only those ugly and unbelievable fees, is their lack of making any attempt to reach you personally through a phone call or email.
    ***Stay far away from Target's Red Card.

**** And the BBB allows this ongoing, near criminal activity?
    Search the net concerning Target's cold-harded cc business tactics and you'll find gobs of customer's who also see themselves as victims of a robbery.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave ABEHONEST 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

usually they'll work with you and wave a bunch of that shit.....

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    usually they'll work with you and wave a bunch of that shit.....
    I tried twice but a total waste of time. They knew that had me from day 1.
    It's obvious they love that old timey communication device called ...the mailbox.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Why the hell should they call you or email you? They sent you your bill and you chose to ignore it. That is all they should have to do. You aren't a little kid anymore even though you have the maturity and intelligence of a 6 year old.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, swordsandtequila, and bigtymer56

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

it's called terms and conditions...you should always read them...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Was virus HIV?

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

Come on @Optional! Get on the case.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave semibluff 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

So you thought you could make charges and no one would send you a bill for months? I wonder how your credit report looks

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

$40 for Dr Pepper White Castle burgers and paper towels???

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

I want to live in a world where I can open and charge an account, not pay it, and then bad mouth the company because they are hitting me with late/whatever fees.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    I want to live in a world where I can open and charge an account, not pay it, and then bad mouth the company because they are hitting me with late/whatever fees.
    Bernie didn't win though

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

This fukking clown looks worse with every fukking post he makes!

If I was anywhere near as dumb as this loser, i would do the world a favor and shoot myself!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    This fukking clown looks worse with every fukking post he makes!

If I was anywhere near as dumb as this loser, i would do the world a favor and shoot myself!
    So, I suppose good old honest veteran members should just fold their tent up and move far away from this childish forum that it appears to have been reduced to--many, probably still seeing mustard in their draws--and allow these sarcastic, these pitiful excuses for having SBR memberships, embarrass us furthermore for having American blood running through their corrupted veins, simply take over and continue the create chaos and with snobbery comments til they bore the good members to death?
    No, ain't happen you brat-fks. Kiss this:

BigOrange

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So you thought you could make charges and no one would send you a bill for months? I wonder how your credit report looks
    ************ Companies designed the terms and conditions so you get royal f**ked in dat azz. Every three years they usually have doubled their money by then. Most ************ are just a myth that you actually need them to survive. Not true you just agreed to pay more for an item or service than its worth if you dont pay the balance in full with in 21 business days. Less than a month. Shoot pawn shops offer better loans than most ************. You could have gone to uncle joes pawn shop and you would have been better off. However you can get the benefits of getting airline miles if you have a credit card.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Was virus HIV?
    Only Magic Johnson can beat HIV in two months.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt need to see a mans naked azz.im offended.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Bernie didn't win though
    Hahahahah

BigOrange

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

bruceBRUCEbruce gave BigOrange 150 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Was virus HIV?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    So, I suppose good old honest veteran members should just fold their tent up and move far away from this childish forum that it appears to have been reduced to--many, probably still seeing mustard in their draws--and allow these sarcastic, these pitiful excuses for having SBR memberships, embarrass us furthermore for having American blood running through their corrupted veins, simply take over and continue the create chaos and with snobbery comments til they bore the good members to death?
    No, ain't happen you brat-fks. Kiss this:
    Did you pay jj the rights to post this pic of him earning his pro membership? Doubt you did since you can't even afford to pay your cc bill. Don't let the door hit you on the way out old man. You will not be missed here by anyone.

ABEHONEST

Do I get kudos for my prognosticating skills? Did I not predict ....this prick [see the rhyme nitwit Grit] would be back?

ABEHONEST

A little reminder for special members

When these young snotty members finally see no more mustard in their draws, then come to the realization, they may have reached the age of more precise wisdom and learned to respect those who have "Been There," then, maybe, just maybe, they can relate to this photo my Great-Great Grandpa? There are some human's you cannot kill, though try, try as you may. The bloodline carries on.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Do I get kudos for my prognosticating skills? Did I not predict ....this prick [see the rhyme nitwit Grit] would be back?
    I predict you will die broke and alone still owing money to Target.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

you get 5% off using the red card why not use the card then go to customer service with cash and pay the bill

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you get 5% off using the red card why not use the card then go to customer service with cash and pay the bill
    Oh, I see now, Fido. You didn't fully read or understand my situation did you?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Oh, I see now, Fido. You didn't fully read or understand my situation did you?

i see and get your situation just saying what a smart person does because who leaves home without cash or a cc? your saving the 5% and not worrying about the bill coming in the mail.

also think your full of shit because you applied for a cc so you had your wallet on you because you needed your dl.

you were sick for 2 months but log in here everyday to whine about 50 fukking cents you cheap fukk

pay the fukking bill with the fees and go jump off a bridge. just make sure you pay your bill so your kids if you have any wont have to pay your debt you cheap mother fukker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

ABEHONEST

i see and get your situation just saying what a smart person does because who leaves home without cash or a cc? your saving the 5% and not worrying about the bill coming in the mail.

also think your full of shit because you applied for a cc so you had your wallet on you because you needed your dl.

you were sick for 2 months but log in here everyday to whine about 50 fukking cents you cheap fukk

pay the fukking bill with the fees and go jump off a bridge. just make sure you pay your bill so your kids if you have any wont have to pay your debt you cheap mother fukker
    Their are some member's who seen hateful and evil. This cad is one of many found on this freedom of speech-internet-train, finding it childlike easy to "spill your gut's full of overflowing rotten bile toward someone, caus,' I hate my self and despise other people who influence me to hate myself even more."

I do believe I covered this ongoing, internet people-problem, really well. Yep.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Their are some member's who seen hateful and evil. This cad is one of many found on this freedom of speech-internet-train, finding it childlike easy to "spill your gut's full of overflowing rotten bile toward someone, caus,' I hate my self and despise other people who influence me to hate myself even more."

I do believe I covered this ongoing, internet people-problem, really well. Yep.
    Thread didn't quite go the way you had hoped silly old fart.

Looking forward to your next angry old man rant about the high prices of depends or how the 99 cent store won't let you return expired pork and beans you bought 4 years ago.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

but he really needed his white castle and dr pepper

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Did you try telling customer service if they wave all these penalties this one time you will keep the card open, if they don't you will pay it but close the account and never shop at Target again? I'm curious as to what portion per month was interest and what portion was some minimum monthly penalty?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This thread