USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro why would I want to go where you freeloaders hang out??

great reply Jayvegas....oh I mean Rudy

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

great reply Jayvegas....oh I mean Rudy
    as far as I know, jay found his own way to las vegas and paid for his own shit

can you say the same for any of ur bash trips?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

as far as I know, jay found his own way to las vegas and paid for his own shit

can you say the same for any of ur bash trips?
    Rudy stop embarrassing yourself. Aren't you missing the point of the whole bash? If someone offered you a free case of that Natty Lite you drink, are you gonna say no

RudyRuetigger

Rudy stop embarrassing yourself. Aren't you missing the point of the whole bash? If someone offered you a free case of that Natty Lite you drink, are you gonna say no
    yes because I go for bud light only..even if it is only 1 half step above

glad you made my point for me

too easy bro

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

yes because I go for bud light only..even if it is only 1 half step above

glad you made my point for me

too easy bro
    Rudy your back and 4th at one time was at least amusing - its not anymore

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Optional you disappoint me - you seem like a stand up guy - I do not have a twitter account and I don't troll anyone including this douche bag (Are you implying I'm this nickels character). I'm an attorney who has bet as a professional for 10 years - I'm 34 years old and I do not waste time on social media trolling people - I can verify my identity very easily. My point is that this guy is dishonest and a loser and I've cited information to back both claims up - I did set up a twitter account a week ago but I have never posted with it and do not have any link or affiliation with the account your referring to.

thomorino

I've watched SBR videos for years - you don't have to became an official member in the forums to be part of the community you genius.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Optional you disappoint me - you seem like a stand up guy - I do not have a twitter account and I don't troll anyone including this douche bag (Are you implying I'm this nickels character). I'm an attorney who has bet as a professional for 10 years - I'm 34 years old and I do not waste time on social media trolling people - I can verify my identity very easily. My point is that this guy is dishonest and a loser and I've cited information to back both claims up - I did set up a twitter account a week ago but I have never posted with it and do not have any link or affiliation with the account your referring to.
    You're barking up the wrong tree. Over 99% of the posters here are smart enough to know that all touts are scammers. The 1% of the SBR posters that are dumb enough to pay for tout picks deserve what they get.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Look pal if we had a nickle for every scam tout that came through we'd all be retired. Calling one guy out ain't gonna do shit. SBR allows touts to post and do videos and what not so long as they pay for the advertising. Shit SBR hires posters to go tout so they can give away free picks with good write ups. Some touts keep accurate records and others don't. The end. Have fun in Costa Rica.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

so you've discovered a dishonest tout? You deserve a medal

thomorino

Obviously most touts are scammers and the posters here are sophisticated and they know that - I agree with all that - we're going in circles.

Here is my point - this guy is to the best of my knowledge being paid or employeed by SBR - he's not some guy that SBR brings on to give a pick like Jeff Cadillac or Al McMordie. I've posted on pregame for 5 years - respected and well documented there - under name brkatz - my point is this - SBR is employing this guy he has his own show - he's not just some tout being brought on to give a pick as guest.

I guess I think the standard should be higher for SBR employees than guests or people who just come on occassionally.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I'll deal with your disappointment I guess :\

An attorney who enters a competition for an all expenses paid trip to a conference and immediately starts multiple threads pissing all over the host when they win. Did they have an element about ethics and morals in your degree course?

But you did say you respect SBR multiple times

I really hope that you do turn up, for the entertainment value.

thomorino

What ethics class did you go to - I'm outing an employee of SBR for being a fraud because I think it reflects poorly on a very well run and ethical company.

I didn't start multiple threads - I started 1 thread that was posted in the wrong area.

By the way buddy - I've clearly posted that this guy is lying about his record by not including April picks that were losers - are you going to attack my argument or just attack me - your a joke.

Come on dude - I'm helping your company by exposing this guy - and I didn't enter the contest for a free trip I entered the contest to document my picks - and I've done very well just as I did at pregame for 5 years documenting my picks there too - I've said and shown repeatedly I respect SBR - I'm respectful to all the hosts that like and respect me as well - Pete, Teddy, Natalie, Andrew, Pauly, and others. BMOC is only person I and many others have issues with.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Can one possibly purchase your picks ?

What undergraduate & law school did you attend? You'd think with at the very least 7 years of schooling you'd understand the difference between your & you're

RudyRuetigger

Rudy your back and 4th at one time was at least amusing - its not anymore
    that's because the truth hurts bro

thomorino

Nope USC I'm not a tout - just a guy practicing law and betting sports everyday. I went to the University of Wisconsin at Madison 2001-2005, and graduated from West Michigan Law School 2007-2010. I worked for the Attorney General of Illinois (Took and passed the bar in Illinois) in an intership role and am now in private practice - I think we all make a spelling error here or there - not perfect.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-11-17 at 03:34 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

What ethics class did you go to - I'm outing an employee of SBR for being a fraud because I think it reflects poorly on a very well run and ethical company.
    Sure, justify being an asshole anyway you can. In your own mind.

And you know more than me if you know the employment status of the video guys.

Do judges appreciate the way you make these assumptions?

I didn't start multiple threads - I started 1 thread that was posted in the wrong area.
    Hmmm... you did miss that ethics class eh!

"I did not start multiple threads"... "I just started two threads".

What would you call this? Delusional idiot or just a lawyer speak liar? I am leaning the former.

By the way buddy - I've clearly posted that this guy is lying about his record by not including April picks that were losers - are you going to attack my argument or just attack me - your a joke.
    Yes, only posting about you and what a lowlife you are acting like.

Surprised you missed that as an attorney.

Come on dude - I'm helping your company by exposing this guy
    Delusional idiot it is then!

I respect SBR - I'm respectful to all the hosts that like and respect me as well - Pete, Teddy, Natalie, Andrew, Pauly, and others. BMOC is only person I and many others have issues with.
    Yep, definitely delusional. You don't understand what respect is son.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Come on dude - I'm helping your company by exposing this guy - and I didn't enter the contest for a free trip I entered the contest to document my picks - and I've done very well just as I did at pregame for 5 years documenting my picks there too - I've said and shown repeatedly I respect SBR - I'm respectful to all the hosts that like and respect me as well - Pete, Teddy, Natalie, Andrew, Pauly, and others. BMOC is only person I and many others have issues with.
    Look pal, as Philly stated before you have been at SBR for about 5 minutes, you don't have a pot to piss in here. Excuse Optional for being blunt but the guy has to deal with jerkoffs non pros, such as yourself, day in and day out. Get your weight but before you start spouting off.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

So what are you trying to get out of all this? You won a free trip. Relax. In your line of work you know things aren't always right in the world. This really shouldn't bother you as much as it appears it is.

thomorino

Optional, this is one of the dumbest posts I've read so I'm gonna respond very carefully and try not to be offensive.

1. I did not start multiple threads - I started 1 thread that SBR deleted because it was in the wrong spot - again your very emotional - calm down and look at the facts - it ain't that hard. I have never had more than 1 thread going on this issue.

2. How am I being an asshole? I've stated my case and cited a specific link little buddy -your the one being an asshole . You first falsely claimed I was some nickels character to discredit me - that failed sorry - so now your saying I'm a bad person for openly and fairly citing specific info showing this guy is a total fraud. I am not attacking anyone personally without facts - I mean facts and obvious screen shots.

3. Pointing out that lowlife works for SBR (The reason I know SBR pays him is because he said that on his show - although of course that could be yet another lie - so I guess I do know more than you in this case little buddy)

4. I am very respectful to all the hosts - Pete likes and respects me as do Pauly, Teddy, and the others - you have no basis to suggest otherwise.

Just a thought - next time instead of running into a thread you think is attacking your company and falsely accusing someone of being an 8 month troll - post something that is actually true. You don't know what respect is - son.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-11-17 at 03:55 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Look pal, as Philly stated before you have been at SBR for about 5 minutes, you don't have a pot to piss in here. Excuse Optional for being blunt but the guy has to deal with jerkoffs non pros, such as yourself, day in and day out. Get your weight but before you start spouting off.
    I've said multiple times I've been around SBR for years - I don't have to be a poster or have a registered account to watch videos.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I've said multiple times I've been around SBR for years - I don't have to be a poster or have a registered account to watch videos.
    BUT 2 weeks after you decided to make an official account, you won an all expense paid trip. Quite a coincidence.

You know, the more this guy name drops & how he's so respected by SBR staff I'm believing more & more these "winners" were not as randomly picked as it appeared.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Oh as long as you have been around by all means continue. I thought you were a newbie who no one knew.

thomorino

BUT 2 weeks after you decided to make an official account, you won an all expense paid trip. Quite a coincidence.

You know, the more this guy name drops & how he's so respected by SBR staff I'm believing more & more these "winners" were not as randomly picked as it appeared.
    Lol - I said the people on SBR respect me - I believe - I didn't say I'm so respected. Rigged drawing - I don't think so come on buddy - I'm actually going to St. Baarts in a month so I probably will not be attending although I would like to go and will make a final decision tonite. Lol - maybe the girl knew which balls were bent to pick my number ahead of time.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-11-17 at 04:15 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol - I said the people on SBR respect me - I believe - I didn't say I'm so respected. Rigged drawing - I don't think so come on buddy - I'm actually going to St. Baarts in a month so I probably will not be attending although I would like to go and will make a final decision tonite. Lol - maybe the girl knew which balls were bent to pick my number ahead of time.
    yeah maybe........hope to see you there...........or not

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Thomorino - So, you won a free trip but are afraid to show up to the place because you have had words with one of the help, so you're offering for someone else to go and create trouble with the same help in order to push your agenda? Is that the short story?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I had no idea who you were before today but man, you sure know how to whine and complain.

Good grief; you're obnoxious.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Thomorino - So, you won a free trip but are afraid to show up to the place because you have had words with one of the help, so you're offering for someone else to go and create trouble with the same help in order to push your agenda? Is that the short story?
    Mac gets it

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mac I'm an attorney - conflict is part of my life everyday - I respect and like SBR and the overwhelming majority of the posters on this forum, again I have another trip planned shortly after this - I am still considering going. I have no agenda except pointing out that someone tried to call me out is dishonest and should, in my opinion, not be employed by this company.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-11-17 at 04:55 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    I had no idea who you were before today but man, you sure know how to whine and complain.

Good grief; you're obnoxious.
    hey jerkoff....here's a novel idea if I offend you some much.......click on that old ignore button

since you troll Jake pretty hard, I really take this as a compliment.........

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Mac I'm an attorney - conflict is part of my life everyday - I respect and like SBR and the overwhelming majority of the posters on this forum, again I have another trip planned shortly after this - I am still considering going. I have no agenda except pointing out that someone who called me out is dishonest and should, in my opinion, not be employed by this company.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Thom0, are you selling any flights to Vegas?
    I am looking to pay about 680 betpoints.
    TIA

Mark1111
    Mark1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Jeff has been known on Twitter to be liar, never posts legit record, why is this new to anyone?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1111 View Post
    Jeff has been known on Twitter to be liar, never posts legit record, why is this new to anyone?
    Obviously, it's news to the powers that be at SBR.
    Jeff has been a longtime mush and has lost any credibility at Twitter.
    The vetting process at SBR is faulty or non-existent.

I don't know "thomorino" from Adam but his criticism of BMOC is valid unless you are sucking so hard on SBR's that you can't see fact from fiction.

Bravo THOMORINO for standing up for Truth, Justice and The American Way.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Obviously, it's news to the powers that be at SBR.
    Jeff has been a longtime mush and has lost any credibility at Twitter.
    The vetting process at SBR is faulty or non-existent.

I don't know "thomorino" from Adam but his criticism of BMOC is valid unless you are sucking so hard on SBR's that you can't see fact from fiction.

Bravo THOMORINO for standing up for Truth, Justice and The American Way.
    Its sad the standard in the industry is so low most don't care and some on the forum think I'm attacking SBR - he's one guy.

First 12345 Last