stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    what the fuk are you buying, and forgetting to buy, at a f'n massage parlor?
    Haha no I don't roll with those man. I only do top shelf stuff, the strip I like is only 2nd base but the girls are so deeply beautiful and cool so it's more of a spiritual thing. They heal me both both physically and spiritually. These are just good haircuts, one might want to go further but I moved so I'll see her whenever. She's very cool Donker - gives me this wild shampoo in the back then touches my groin as I'm covered in shampoo and says "oh I'm sorry is anything wrong?" I say "no, not at all" and she smiles ear to ear.

I'll see her when I dip back around there.

She has an attitude like that girl in Suicide Squad and I dig it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

most top shelf salons don't give their clientele "inadvertent rub n tugs".....

stevek173

Yeah I know Donker but my seed is sacred and child support really can affect one's debt to income ratio so I can't just go throwing it around man.

I will go to 3rd base anywhere anytime but it has to be perfect for these impeccable genetics to be paid forward.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    most top shelf salons don't give their clientele "inadvertent rub n tugs".....
    Meh, maybe not the "top shelf", but the good ones do.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Yeah I know Donker but my seed is sacred and child support really can affect one's debt to income ratio so I can't just go throwing it around man.

I will go to 3rd base anywhere anytime but it has to be perfect for these impeccable genetics to be paid forward.
    do soceity a favor and get snipped.... then you can throw as much seed as you want and finally nail all these women that are hitting on your non stop.....

and, you won't have any totally neurotic fukked in the head kids to follow in your footsteps....

it's a f'n win win if I've ever seen one!!!!

stevek173

I literally lol'd as usual.

This guy gets it.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you're interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first

Dress up. If you want a woman to notice you, you'll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you're attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
    • Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you're worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that's flattering for your body.
    • Remember, it's sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you're more of a button down guy. You won't feel comfortable if you're not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction.[2]
    • Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.

Listen to her. When you approach a woman, try to listen. People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
    • Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like "What do you do for living?" and "Where did you grow up?"[3]
    • Always convey that you're listening. Smile, nod, and occasionally offer commentary like "Uh-huh" or "Yeah." Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
    • Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well.[4]

Be confident. Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you' desire.

• Remember, there's a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it's fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you're from, and other details about yourself she might ask for.[5]
    • Make her laugh. Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side.[6]

Use body language to flirt. Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you're attracted to her and interested in getting physical.

• Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you're feeling confident.[7]
    • Find ways to break the touch barrier flirtatiously. Take a woman's hand to lead her around a bar or wherever you meet her. Guide her by placing your hand on the small of her back. Try and slowly get a woman more comfortable with your touch.[8]

Try an appropriate pick-up line. Pick-up lines have a bad rap. However, if you choose a pick-up line that's not overused or sleazy, it can actually highlight your charm and get a woman interested.

• Research on pick-up lines shows that this is a situation where highlighting your good qualities--that is, bragging a little--can help. Women respond less favorably to pick-up lines that are empty compliments or sexual in nature. They tend to be more interested in pick-up lines that allow them to learn something about a stranger that helps them stand out amongst other potential matches.[9] For example, if you're a nurse, you could try something like, "Wow, this party is pretty lifeless, huh? As a nurse I think I'm pronouncing this DOA." Or, if you're a firefighter, you could try something like, "Is it just me or is it hot in here? As a firefighter I think you might be the source of the fire here."
    • If you want to choose a pick-up line, think of something clever that highlights an aspect of your own personality or life. Work in your occupation, if it's interesting, or some of your hobbies or positive qualities. Do not leave it at a pick-up line, however. Research Use smell to your advantage. When you invite a woman over, a pleasant aroma is key to successful seduction. Try opening the windows for a few hours before she comes, letting any bad smells out. Light some incense. Choose a smell that's pleasant without being overpowering, like a light vanilla scent or something like sandalwood. Try to do a little research into what she likes beforehand. Try to work questions about smell into a conversation. Ask her about types of perfumes she likes or body washes to get a sense of the kind of smells she prefers.[11]indicates pick-up lines work best when they're followed by conversation.[10]

Try music. A little music can help get her in the mood. Remember, keep the focus on her and not you. Choose a type of music she'd like but also songs that are slow, soothing, and sensual.

• Ask her about her musical tastes beforehand. Try putting on a band she likes, but choose songs that are slower. Quicker pop tunes are more likely to put someone in a dancing mood than a sexual mood.[12]
    • Classic choices, like Barry White, run the risk of coming off as cheesy. Stick to somewhat non-traditional choices so your date won't end up rolling her eyes.

Decorate. Ambiance is important when it comes to seduction. Try to set the mood with a little decoration.
    • Candles and mood lighting can go a long way. If you're sleeping with someone for the first time, she might be a little insecure. Dimming the lights and using candles can help her feel more comfortable getting undressed. Candles are also viewed as romantic and exciting by many.[14]
    • Try to clean up a bit before she comes over. A nice, clean house can make you come off as put together and responsible, which can be a turn on for many.

Initiate touch. Initiate touch. When starting to initiate things, move slowly. Initiate touch by sitting close, placing your hand on her knee or shoulder. Seduction, once again, is all about pacing. Going too fast can be a turn off.
    • The first kiss should be gentle, more than a peck but not full on making out. Leave her wanting more. Try to figure out her kissing style as well. How did she kiss back? That gives you a clue as to what she might enjoy.[15]
    • If you're trying to seduce someone you've been with a long time, try to initiate things in unexpected places. People fall into routines in longterm relationships, which can get boring. Try making out, say, in the kitchen or hopping in the shower with your wife or girlfriend.[16]

Focus on her erogenous zones. Erogenous zones are parts of the body that stimulate sexual desire when touched, kissed, licked, or otherwise caressed. Not everyone's erogenous zones are the same, but certain areas of the body tend to be sensitive for many women.

• The neck and ears have many nerve endings and are generally not touched during the day. They might respond well to kissing, sucking, licking, and gentle biting.
    • The head and feet are major erogenous zones for many. A gentle scalp or foot massage might help get things moving.
    • When kissing, focus on the lips. Try licking, biting, and sucking on the lips.
    • The abdomen, lower back, and inner thighs are also sensitive to the touch. Many women derive sexual pleasure from being touched here.[17]

Move forward slowly. Seduction is all about maintaining momentum. Moving too fast can make a person uncomfortable or turned off. As you proceed, do so slowly. Pay attention to what a woman wants and what pleases her. Try to be in tune with her needs so the experience is mutually pleasurable experience. Occasionally stop and ask if something feels good and pay close attention to how she responds.

Or just treat them like crap and act like you couldn't care less. It's like an aphrodisiac to them

stevek173

See I never would.

I want them do feel well, In the end I need nothing, and I do agree that times are changing.

As my Father dies I deeply know I will too.

And so I want to come through for him, I really do. I won't say what we all already know out loud..

Then and only then I can resolve peace i
    I just need him back as Brother than anything else.
    And only then.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Good stuff. I got halfway through, and realized that I could do well with my friends girls. I listen, and make them laugh more than the fools. I would never do it, but I know I could. Sadly, I don't do as well with single women when the pressure is on.
    Ffuuckk... The things I can't speak of right now

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

IAG he's clearly talking about you.

Shut the f*k up until you trim that forest you call your crotch. And you wonder why no one will f*k you.

I can understand why FW uses your crotch as floss when he's a dumb bitch, that bored and certainly that penetrating boring and stupid.

Send bored muppetface as promised, thank you.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-06-16 at 06:23 AM.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

As if. I don't wonder anything.

Lol stiff resorting to more classless bullshit everywhere.......how old are you? you would NEVER have gotten close enough to me to know...you tried and you tried. I guess when you finally understood I had zero interest in you, only pity, you decided you would try to take me for $400.

But do you actually think I would want anything to do with you? Really? That's more embarrassing than people thinking I was dumb enough to loan a known thief $400. Crazy is not a turn-on.

I'm not the one who is on here daily posting about my inability to attract the opposite sex. I am not having delusions of grandeur about my sexual prowess. All I know is I have hundreds of messages that you sent proclaiming your undying love. I can start posting the stevek files/story any time.

Keep talking tough guy, keep talking.

Talked to your ex recently though...some interesting stuff there even I didn't know. Sick.

stevek173

Sick as in you want it but you can't have it BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Good morning, cutiepie.

I'm still waiting to hear from your boy you knowingly hired and who made a written agreement with me that is legally binding and to pay 200% to him.

I hope you have a good day.

I know you love me and I love you as well AS A FRIEND BECAUSE DESPITE HOW LAME HE IS YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Alright, so let me know on that - thanks.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-06-16 at 07:02 AM.

IAG

Yuck.

Let's all see that written agreement you keep referring to. I have told you 100x I don't want anything more than the $400. You just keep throwing that out there to look like you are being generous, 0% of any dollar amount is still zero. Pay up stiffy.

stevek173

Cool, where is he though?

THAT'S A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT AND THIS IS A FEDERALLY LICENSED PROFESSIONAL WITH LAWYERS AND MILLIONAIRES TELLING YOU THIS.

Thanks for your time stalker and lemme know, thanks.

IAG

No. it's not. Unlike you, I actually took contract law. If anything it's voidable, since you clearly don't have the mental status to contract.

Your family needs to have you involuntarily committed...for real.

oh, and where is he? At all the forums from which you have been banned.

stevek173

You still keep talking the same garbage like the used up recycling bin that your lack of life actually is. Unless you get a degree or over ten years in real estate I strongly advise you to chill about things you think you know butt you actually don't.

1) you hired a collector

2) Go pro or penetrate off
    3) he wrote his own legally binding contract which I, in return offered 200% for

4) Still waiting.
    I really feel like you want my sperm and you can't have it except for maybe 3 am if I'm drunk enough.

Whatever.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-06-16 at 07:37 AM.

IAG

Unlike you I have a degree. Unlike you, i am educated, especially in legal matters. Unlike you, I am solvent, and not crazy. If you keep talking this nonsense, I will be forced to set the record straight. I have every message screen shot, every voice mail, every text.

You are a certified nutcase who isn't smart enough to know when to quit.

There is no collector assigned, there is only a stiff who lives in a hotel that rents by the hour. Sad.

i have told you, I will "go pro" and post up a few dimes when you pay me back. Loser. Go back to bed. You look like shit.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

StevieK

going broke-dick on a poster.
    A Female poster.
    Females - that he wrote, need to be protected...

from Creeps like him.

What a loser, abusive, fukking tool.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and IAG

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    StevieK

going broke-dick on a poster.
    A Female poster.
    Females - that he wrote, need to be protected...

from Creeps like him.

What a loser, abusive, fukking tool.

Pittsburgh gets it!!

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Or just treat them like crap and act like you couldn't care less. It's like an aphrodisiac to them
    i just show them my penis, works everytime

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by IAG View Post
    Pittsburgh gets it!!
    Sure I do.
    as further evidenced by my post in the "how to abuse and steal from then claim stalking by a women" thread...

Loud mouth punks annoy most all good men.

PittsburghPlayer

Yeah I know Donker but my seed is sacred and child support really can affect one's debt to income ratio so I can't just go throwing it around man.I will go to 3rd base anywhere anytime but it has to be perfect for these impeccable genetics to be paid forward.
    impeccable genetics?

classic

while in the process of abusing a female poster out of $400

he claims "impeccable genetics"

and this, is just ONE reason America is fukked and that I did not have children.

White trash that claim to be and think that they are
    good citizens.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

lol

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    impeccable genetics?

classic

while in the process of abusing a female poster out of $400

he claims "impeccable genetics"

and this, is just ONE reason America is fukked and that I did not have children.

White trash that claim to be and think that they are
    good citizens.
    Yes, a glorified telemarketer that is alcoholic and bi-polar. Impeccable! How could any woman resist?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by IAG View Post
    Yes, a glorified telemarketer that is alcoholic and bi-polar. Impeccable! How could any woman resist?
    I laughed hard.

That was actually good.

stevek173

I've realized what we call the truth about IAG

1) pretty butt not enough for me to be that interested

2) cool, mostly

3) doesn't get out of the house much.

4) She has money which is cool (money equals freedom) and has a boyfriend that she finds annoying.

I never said she wasn't cool at all.

I mean Jesus, I'm really trying to fit in and get along.

Wtf is all this shit?

Still waiting for FW to answer me.

Hey Fairwarning - Philly is now saying -

WHATS UP, GO BLACKHAWKS.

IAG

I've realized what we call the truth about IAG

1) pretty butt not enough for me to be that interested

2) cool, mostly

3) doesn't get out of the house much.

She has money which is cool (money equals freedom) and has a boyfriend that she finds annoying.

I never said she wasn't cool at all.

I mean Jesus, I'm really trying to fit in and get along.
    1. Lolol. I have texts that say otherwise, but I'd rather hope this is the case.

2. Conceded and affirmed.

3. Was out most of the day yesterday, but yes, it's cold. If I lived in a motel, I would probably want to get out more also.

4. Denied. In 10 years on forums, you are one of only 2-3 I find truly annoying. That's something.

Try harder.
    Last edited by IAG; 12-06-16 at 08:55 AM.

stevek173

Alright she loves me.

Jesus, wtf.

That's ok though and thank you actually - that's actually good.

YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND LOYALTY MATTERS.

cool, I guess.

IAG

Get professional help.

stevek173

You stood up for Plom and Casp, oops and then you threatened my Family.

Good call.

Do you have more words pretty?

Stop asking for things you don't want.

I know you have a crush on me butt just stop, stop.

Send as you LEGALLY agreed to do.

TGF is fine you guys continue to be dorks there

butt -

Stop trying to seduce me and most importantly
    leave me alone.

You ARE DUMPED WHILE HAVING A BOYFRIEND.]]

LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

My boy Fairwarning around for 200% though?
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-06-16 at 09:27 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

it might be time to bring forth all the evidence you claim to have, IAG

IAG

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    it might be time to bring forth all the evidence you claim to have, IAG
    Yep. Can you post pictures directly from iPad photos on here or do I have to post to someplace like photo bucket and then post here? I will have to convert the audio files to YouTube but then can post. I think I still have some of them. You will be able to tell it is him by matching the voice with his posted videos.

Threaten your family? You mean telling you to tell your family that you had not stayed in rehab like you had promised them? Yes I did that. I think your family should know that you are still drinking and everything you've been up to, and the trouble you are in. You have been lying to them. You admitted that. You are scared to tell them because you think they will be disappointed in you. I think they are only ones who can help you. If that is your twisted version of threatening your family, then idk.

Quit lying. Quit saying that fair warning said things about your family. Stop saying there was some sort of assignment or collector assignment. You are a liar. I can deal with someone who can't pay me back because of circumstance, but I won't deal with a liar.

stevek173

When did photobucket become two words?

IAG

When did photobucket become two words?
    Oh wow. You sure got me. You have reached new lows of creativity. Pathetic.

First 1234 Last