1. #1
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    LKidder got banned last night

    apparently 7 years of posting without an infraction and the ban came with no questions asked for the comment "this site has provided me with the connections that i need"

    of course no one could see the comment now because it's been removed...and why the thread title was removed is beyond me

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/sports-pro...2874879-a.html

    this is not a good thing here

  2. #2
    Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 3,946
    Betpoints: 24

    Rip

  3. #3
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10279

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    apparently 7 years of posting without an infraction and the ban came with no questions asked for the comment "this site has provided me with the connections that i need"

    of course no one could see the comment now because it's been removed...and why the thread title was removed is beyond me

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/sports-pro...2874879-a.html

    this is not a good thing here
    No, what's "not a good thing here" is that someone who has been here for 6 1/2 years would think this was acceptable to post or he wouldn't have half the damn forum reporting him within minutes of posting it:

    "Too many moves to post

    Site has provided the connections I needed

    All business now ...

    Plays sent via text

    only reason I'm here is too pay off my debt to down south"


    The thread title was removed as it always is when a tout's threads are sent to Promos. Hope that explanation satisfies you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: geebert74, and BennyBigNuts

  4. #4
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,214

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,966
    Betpoints: 405

    No idea what happened Maybe into some big operation that we do not know about

    Any even legal activities at this site is a permanent ban

  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,966
    Betpoints: 405

    Never ever pay a tout

    I do not care who it is


    Everyone loses

  7. #7
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Tout = someone who accepts money for picks

    How would one go about accepting money for picks without ever establishing that they're giving anything away in the first place?

  8. #8
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No idea what happened Maybe into some big operation that we do not know about

    Any even legal activities at this site is a permanent ban
    So stupid man

    This is a tough day for sbr

    I'm not gonna make some dramatic farewell thread but this makes me wanna scale way back on my time here. Shari clearly won't give a fuk but i do know at least one mod does.

  9. #9
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10279

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Tout = someone who accepts money for picks

    How would one go about accepting money for picks without ever establishing that they're giving anything away in the first place?
    I don't have time to get into it with you tonight and to be frank, what happens with another person's account is none of your business. If Louisvillekid1 doesn't understand why he was banned he already knows that he can easily email forum@sportsbookreview.com and it'll be explained to him although I suspect he doesn't require an explanation.

  10. #10
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Shari congrats on getting a gold star for "taking down" one of sbr's best posters

    You just made this place at least a little worse. I'm sure you get some sort of satisfaction over that.

    Were you sitting at your keyboard for the past 10 hours waiting for this thread to start?

  11. #11
    Carseller4
    Go Cubs Go!
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 18,795

    lkidder = Louisvillekid

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  12. #12
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,569
    Betpoints: 8119

    Well at least it looks like Ill end up screwed in the process.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Well at least it looks like Ill end up screwed in the process.
    How much was it?

    I'll cover it

    Funny thing is he told me he hit a parlay last night to pay it all

  14. #14
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,569
    Betpoints: 8119

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    How much was it?

    I'll cover it

    Funny thing is he told me he hit a parlay last night to pay it all
    Ill look when I get home. It was from the NCAA tourney bet he offered probably around 5k or so.
    Points Awarded:

    InTheDrink gave downsouth 397 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Semper fortis Semper fideles
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 38,570
    Betpoints: 832

    shitty fukkin news regardless whos fault it is
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  16. #16
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,164
    Betpoints: 520

    Who cares

    Guy was a loser

    Didn't he make a "leaving sbr" thread and was back posting days later?
    Lol
    Points Awarded:

    The Kraken gave pattymayo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10279

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Shari congrats on getting a gold star for "taking down" one of sbr's best posters

    You just made this place at least a little worse. I'm sure you get some sort of satisfaction over that.

    Were you sitting at your keyboard for the past 10 hours waiting for this thread to start?
    Get over yourself. Do you seriously think I enjoy banning anyone let alone a guy I've been posting with for 4+ years? I dread each time I log on and find my inbox filled with stuff because I know as soon as I do what I'm actually paid to, it turns into a soap opera. Trust me - I much prefer to have a quiet night where you guys don't even know I'm around unless I post. Your feelings seem to be hurt because you have an expectation that someone should get special treatment and that's simply not how it works. Again - I really don't have time to do the back and forth tonight and I shouldn't continue to discuss someone's account anyway so I'll have to leave it at that.

  18. #18
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Get over yourself. Do you seriously think I enjoy banning anyone let alone a guy I've been posting with for 4+ years? I dread each time I log on and find my inbox filled with stuff because I know as soon as I do what I'm actually paid to, it turns into a soap opera. Trust me - I much prefer to have a quiet night where you guys don't even know I'm around unless I post. Your feelings seem to be hurt because you have an expectation that someone should get special treatment and that's simply not how it works. Again - I really don't have time to do the back and forth tonight and I shouldn't continue to discuss someone's account anyway so I'll have to leave it at that.
    Since when have you not had time for back and forth?

    You were born to get the last word in

    You banned him after him never having an infraction and you clearly didn't have a clue what he was talking about

    Did it occur to you that those picks posted were incoming texts?

    Jesus Christ it's a good thing you're not a cop
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss

  19. #19
    katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-07
    Posts: 3,925

    Appreciate Shari even discussing what happened and why. Couple years back I had a friend on here who was banned for 6 months and they NEVER told him why. Would not answer his emails. I was at a bash and asked them to look into his case. He was reinstated with this "you know what you did and don't do it again!" Some of the mods on here have been like the little man down at the bank who turns you down for a loan BECAUSE YOU MAKE MORE MONEY THAN HE DOES AND BECAUSE HE CAN. So, thanks Shari for the extra time on this
    Points Awarded:

    shari91 gave katstale 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  20. #20
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Ill look when I get home. It was from the NCAA tourney bet he offered probably around 5k or so.
    There's the first 397. Just let me know what the balance is.

  21. #21
    Carseller4
    Go Cubs Go!
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-09
    Posts: 18,795

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Well at least it looks like Ill end up screwed in the process.
    Everything can't always be about you.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  22. #22
    shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 18,147
    Betpoints: 101

    Gonna miss kids ncaa basketball views

  23. #23
    onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 8,151

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Get over yourself. Do you seriously think I enjoy banning anyone let alone a guy I've been posting with for 4+ years? I dread each time I log on and find my inbox filled with stuff because I know as soon as I do what I'm actually paid to, it turns into a soap opera. Trust me - I much prefer to have a quiet night where you guys don't even know I'm around unless I post. Your feelings seem to be hurt because you have an expectation that someone should get special treatment and that's simply not how it works. Again - I really don't have time to do the back and forth tonight and I shouldn't continue to discuss someone's account anyway so I'll have to leave it at that.
    oh boo hoo. if you dont like your "job" so much, then dont do it.
    VERY childish to ban grown men posting on forums, especially for those lame reasons.

  24. #24
    I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-11
    Posts: 7,927

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    So stupid man

    This is a tough day for sbr

    I'm not gonna make some dramatic farewell thread but this makes me wanna scale way back on my time here. Shari clearly won't give a fuk but i do know at least one mod does.
    Get your 2 hundo back first

  25. #25
    I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-11
    Posts: 7,927

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No, what's "not a good thing here" is that someone who has been here for 6 1/2 years would think this was acceptable to post or he wouldn't have half the damn forum reporting him within minutes of posting it:

    "Too many moves to post

    Site has provided the connections I needed

    All business now ...

    Plays sent via text

    only reason I'm here is too pay off my debt to down south"


    The thread title was removed as it always is when a tout's threads are sent to Promos. Hope that explanation satisfies you.
    Is this the wrong time to ask for an updated picture of your "flapjack" without the blemish?

    I've been concerned......and interested in how that all worked it's way out.

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,966
    Betpoints: 405

    Sbr is strict with touts
    If Shari shows a sign of weakness it blossoms and other guys start doing it.

    Kid was not really posting here anymore

    Solid poster of course but we have to move on.

  27. #27
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,809
    Betpoints: 3145

    The true tragedy, and I'm not sure why no one has brought it up, is that we have one less person to make fun of for Louisvilles cupcake schedulez.

    Anyways, I'm sure we'll see that clown again.

    But for now, good riddance

  28. #28
    onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 8,151

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sbr is strict with touts
    If Shari shows a sign of weakness it blossoms and other guys start doing it.

    Kid was not really posting here anymore

    Solid poster of course but we have to move on.
    That says a lot JJ. Doesnt sound like a tout...... One or two comments should go unnoticed, the site isnt that important.

  29. #29
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sbr is strict with touts
    If Shari shows a sign of weakness it blossoms and other guys start doing it.

    Kid was not really posting here anymore

    Solid poster of course but we have to move on.
    Apparently they're strict with non-touts too

    This is a royal fuk up and we all know it

  30. #30
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,966
    Betpoints: 405

    I have no idea what happened
    Drinker ???

    Do you realize I want to nail Shari???

    Well that's means I have to support her decision or I have zero shot .

    Drinker I have not been with a women in 14 years .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

  31. #31
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,450
    Betpoints: 538

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    How much was it?

    I'll cover it

    Funny thing is he told me he hit a parlay last night to pay it all
    The important thing here is that Drinker is doing the right thing.

    Drinker....LKid owes me 2300 points as well.

    Just go ahead and take care of them in this thread. You're a good man.

    Thanks pal.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  32. #32
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,324
    Betpoints: 2775

    cigarette butts resting on the cardinal head
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/28/2020


  33. #33
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,966
    Betpoints: 405

    There is more to this drinker


    I heard its big and others involved

    More to come ?

  34. #34
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10279

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Since when have you not had time for back and forth?

    You were born to get the last word in

    You banned him after him never having an infraction and you clearly didn't have a clue what he was talking about

    Did it occur to you that those picks posted were incoming texts?

    Jesus Christ it's a good thing you're not a cop
    I do love a good back and forth and if it were about something other than a poster's account I'd be happy to discuss it when I'm finished my other stuff. I know it's hard to believe, but I do actually have things to do on here that don't involve posting on the forum especially my first day back after the weekend. Times have changed and I'm not prepared to now put myself into the shit with Admin for discussing a poster's account repeatedly. You asked for an explanation and I gave you one... I even undeleted the post so you could see it word for word although you replied to the original anyway. That's way more than I should've done already. I know you were hoping to get into some big fight about it but it's just not going to happen I'm afraid.

  35. #35
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I do love a good back and forth and if it were about something other than a poster's account I'd be happy to discuss it when I'm finished my other stuff. I know it's hard to believe, but I do actually have things to do on here that don't involve posting on the forum especially my first day back after the weekend. Times have changed and I'm not prepared to now put myself into the shit with Admin for discussing a poster's account repeatedly. You asked for an explanation and I gave you one... I even undeleted the post so you could see it word for word although you replied to the original anyway. That's way more than I should've done already. I know you were hoping to get into some big fight about it but it's just not going to happen I'm afraid.
    Not looking for a fight at all

    A reinstatement is the only reason this thread was started.

    It's okay to admit that maybe just maybe you jumped the gun one time in your life.

1234 Last
Top