PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any of you loosing degenerates on Abilify?

Well now you can cry wolf by suing Abilify,Lol...........

Abilify Related to Compulsive Gambling

The brain chemical dopamine is responsible for the brains reaction to pleasure. When Abilify is taken it acts as an antagonism for dopamine, meaning it increases the dopamine activity in the brain. Therefore, with excessive levels of dopamine comes excessive pleasure for compulsive behaviors, including gambling.For example, if you enjoyed activities that were previously done out of occasional pleasure or necessity, such as gambling and shopping, the urge to do these behaviors is intensified when taking the Abilify. While taking the Abilify, the pleasure centers in the brain are extremely active, so an activity such as gambling, the need to fulfill the need of the pleasure you got while gambling, is intensified.Abilify has been reported to encourage a wide range of obsessive and compulsive behaviors including gambling, excessive eating and compulsive shopping.

What if I have Suffered Serious Side Effects of Abilify?

If you have taken Abilify and are suffering with a compulsive gambling problem, it can lead to a number of other serious side effects. Compulsive gambling is a serious, emotional and financial concern for those who are taking Abilify. If you were prescribed Abilify, you may qualify to be included in a claim for compensation of your pain and suffering.It is important to understand that compulsive behaviors, such as gambling, can have a lifetime effect on your finances and your emotional well-being. It is recommended that you seek legal counseling as soon as possible to help determine if you are qualified to participate in a legal claim as a result of the side effects you have suffered with as a result of the Abilify.AttorneyOne.com is a free nationwide legal referral service. We are not a law firm. We help consumers find the best representation for their legal needs.
    If you or a loved one are in need of legal assistance concerning Abilify you should get a lawyer on your side immediately. You will pay no attorney fees unless you win your case.
    Email up to 10 Abilify law firms in one click; by filling out the simple Free Case Evaluation form.
    For additional info on Abilify use the practice area links on the far right.

Abilify Lawsuits - AttorneyOne.com - Finding An Attorney ...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

the fukk is dat?

saloon this shit.

PAULYPOKER

U R one dense imbecile,Lol......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what is it used to treat?

pre-mature ejaculation?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

was on geodon before

akathisia "feelings of doom" a darkness way past paranoia and anxiety. literally halfway to hell. good times

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weren't you leaving?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Loosers

PAULYPOKER

I give you losers a goldmine..

what do you do?

You walk right past it...

I guess that is what losers do

that's why they are called losers

wouldn't know opportunity if it bit you on the ass.......Lol..

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    was on geodon before

akathisia "feelings of doom" a darkness way past paranoia and anxiety. literally halfway to hell. good times
    akathisia wow ive had that too

im now being forced to quit multi drugs in one outing. plus i might have to make a trip to florida right in the middle of it

going to try to use the world cup for some entertainment as i will have real bad boredom for a long time. have to stop sleeping so late because being awake at 11pm and you cant even enjoy tv is pointless

bonusguy

will be the longest month ever. every minute is boring

i really hope these guys know what they are doing becuase taking gambling away from me is a huge blow. hopefully in a few months i have a job and all is well. but it will be tough until then

bonusguy

plus the fear of attack. like living in the 1300's waiting for someone to do you in

anyways my main goal is getting up early from now on. in order to decrease my time spent laying in bed at night tossing and turning. the earlier i get up, the less nightime bs i have

thats my only goal now. getting up early and not sleeping because its the only thing that feels good

bonusguy

time for me to get tougher mentally

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

loooooooosers

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    akathisia wow ive had that too

im now being forced to quit multi drugs in one outing. plus i might have to make a trip to florida right in the middle of it

going to try to use the world cup for some entertainment as i will have real bad boredom for a long time. have to stop sleeping so late because being awake at 11pm and you cant even enjoy tv is pointless
    uh yeah you're the same fukkin guy pal

bonusguy

doing everything im supposed to and still have some pain issues

just a light pain. maybe cause i drank too much last week and my body is short on endorphins?

really a shitty feeling

bonusguy

why do i have this dull pain?

how am i supposed to support myself getting a job marinating in dull pain?