TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Child molestation myths: There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks ...lol!

Scientific study: http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...ild-molesters/

The Negro and American Indians are BY FAR the biggest child molesters!!

Keep your children FAR from any negro, if you don't want them molested!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

The high Amerindian rate is probably due to the utterly collapsed nature of Amerindian families and societies as a whole. The high Black rate is because, well, Blacks have elevated rates of most crimes compared to Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Amerindians. I fail to see why child molesting should be an exception. Low Asian rate is probably because across almost all crime stats, Asians typically have the lowest rates of them all.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

One rejoinder to this argument is that those statistics include as a “child” persons all the way to age 17. Sex with a 14-17 year old is hardly child molestation. The argument is that while Blacks may be more likely to have sex with teens, Whites are more likely to have sex with an actual child under the age of 13.

Statistics are here. From the site:
    * Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
    The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate.

The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics. The results, % of total child molesters by race:

Whites 54.1% Hispanics 23.5% Blacks 20.7% Other 1.7% Now compare to their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:

Hispanics +96% Blacks +59% Whites -35% Other -58%

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THE NEGRO MALE SO THAT THEY GROW UP TO BE NORMAL CHILDREN AND ARE NOT SEXUALLY ABUSED!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

TheRifleman

Nate the Muslim, fully supports the molestation and rape of AISHA an innocent 6yr old child, who was RAPED BY the PROPHET (LOL) MOHAMMAD!!!!

Last edited by TheRifleman; 02-21-13 at 05:11 PM.

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

blacks are much more likely to molest children, but whites do it more (becuase there are more of them)

the only crime stat that whites are abnormally high in, ompared to blacks is, white collar crime (for obvious reasons) and drunk driving

however the drunk driving stat is probably more do to whites owning cars at a higer rate then blacks... most other crime stats, when compared to the population sizes, blacks blow whites away (pun intended, becuase blacks also far out pace whites in interracial crime as well)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Not denying these facts at all, but I have watched every episode of that Chris Hanson/catch a predator show, and I don't think that I've ever seen a black guy on there once. There was a Mexican guy on there who got caught twice. Perhaps black guys just don't use the internet to search for young white girls.

This guy had cerebral palsy

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Rifleman was banned multiple times on covers.com for less then this .

he takes a feeling he has and thinks that he is so important that other people must conform to his ideology

or else he will drone it into your brain one thousand posts at a time.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So, you're saying you don't like Blacks?

Change your prescription.

Oh, I'm curious Rifleman. Are you this angry because a black man stretched out your wife's hole and now you have to climb in with both legs for her to feel somethin?
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave SamDiamond 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Oh, I'm curious Rifleman. Are you this angry because a black man stretched out your wife's hole and now you have to climb in with both legs for her to feel somethin?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not denying these facts at all, but I have watched every episode of that Chris Hanson/catch a predator show, and I don't think that I've ever seen a black guy on there once. There was a Mexican guy on there who got caught twice. Perhaps black guys just don't use the internet to search for young white girls.

I watched that show all the time... they did always kind of set up in a upscale neighborhood, and bait guys in on the internet from miles away

its not like they sent a 13 yr old into the parks of harlem with short shorts on

... and it was on NBC (the same people who edited the zimmerman 911 tape and edited out the race of the guy with an assault rifle at a obama rally)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    I watched that show all the time... they did always kind of set up in a upscale neighborhood, and bait guys in on the internet from miles away

its not like they sent a 13 yr old into the parks of harlem with short shorts on

... and it was on NBC (the same people who edited the zimmerman 911 tape and edited out the race of the guy with an assault rifle at a obama rally)
    That is a good point.

I have to be honest, I kind of don't agree with this entrapment type of catching the pedophiles. There have been some really strange fukking people on there though that brought shit with them to the homes of the young male or female that they were meeting and appeared that they meant business.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

entirely possible

as i have said before, even I who have nothing against any kind of person, have still felt bad feelings towards the Black Male well up inside of me at times, out of intense jealousy of his ability to be appealing sexually to women in a way that i am not capable of as a white male

now i was able to rationalize and control my feelings, but I can see how others may not be able to have such self-control

it is SUPREMELY frustrating that I cannot look and act and talk and move and dance and make love in the extremely masculine, manly and sexually appealing to women ways that the Black Man can

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    entirely possible

as i have said before, even I who have nothing against any kind of person, have still felt bad feelings towards the Black Male well up inside of me at times, out of intense jealousy of his ability to be appealing sexually to women in a way that i am not capable of as a white male

now i was able to rationalize and control my feelings, but I can see how others may not be able to have such self-control

it is SUPREMELY frustrating that I cannot look and act and talk and move and dance and make love in the extremely masculine, manly and sexually appealing to women ways that the Black Man can
    Well said Losh......

It's about intimidation. They roll out that yardstick, and we whitey's step back and wonder why god was so cruel.

Oh well. Hey, at least we have ************, right?

In Rifleman's case, I think he found his wife's copy of "Mandingo", and cant deal with it.

Sweeney LA
    Sweeney LA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of your child molesters do it for years before anything happens to them. It's easy to scare white kids and they never talk. Alot of cases never make it, and another reason why your % is much higher is because all the Catholic Priest cases. They never get in trouble. So there is no myth.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Do you remember the Asian guy that fainted when he saw Chris Hanson.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

all dem bros on the down low...aint dat rite nate turner/super jigga?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Blacks grow up in fatherless homes and never learn right from wrong. That's why the commit by far the most crime.

White kids, Asian kids, Arab kids are more likely to get their ass spanked after they F up.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Rifleman was banned multiple times on covers.com for less then this .

he takes a feeling he has and thinks that he is so important that other people must conform to his ideology

or else he will drone it into your brain one thousand posts at a time.
    Well, the guys is a piece of shit, white trash inbred, what would you expect?