Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking showers with other people, can someone explain this shit to me!

explain to me how the f\*\*k this works...im 24 and ive never taken a shower with any1 but myself. well actually i used to bathe with my brother when i was like 4 and we'd play g.i. joes in the shower but thats not really important.

ill put it to you this way, ive never taken a shower with a female.

so apparently, EVERYONE does this...young teen sluts (male and female) get into these fvckin "relationships" and within 2 days they are already showering together...

i never knew people were this open about their sexuality. can someone tell me exactly what the f\*\*k goes on in there? do you have sex? handjob? blowjob? i would assume you do because how can you not get horny looking at each other naked? right?

or do you just plain wash each other and just have fun/talk...

its quite disgusting in my opinion because tell me how the f\*\*k you are supposed to get fully clean with another person cleaning you? i dont know about you, but when im in the shower i like to squat down and ferociously scrub my asshole with my ass rag. sometimes i look at my ass rag and notice little shit crumbs or shit stains on it. when that happens i just wash it off and continue scrubbing. then i take the shower nozzle and adjust it to high blast and squirt it up my asshole to ensure that my ass smells fresh for a while (couple hours at best)...how the f\*\*k can you do that with another person?

thats fvckin disgusting if you ask me...and how can you even get a good scrubbing angle on another person and vice versa? i find cleaning another persons shitty ass to be disgusting...are you telling me you people just go in the shower, wash each others skin surface, do something sexual and then leave? because if so, thats fvckin dirty and your assholes and gooches probably smell, you dirty fvcks.

so how the f\*\*k exactly does taking a shower with someone else work?

Teela
    not real
    Teela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

I don't think the point of taking a shower with another person is to "get clean."

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

ass rag

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Does Pecos Bill = Casper??

My Spidey Sense is tinglin.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    ass rag
    the rag i use specifically to clean my ass.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Quote Originally Posted by Teela View Post
    I don't think the point of taking a shower with another person is to "get clean."

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

you have a chick over, and you tell her you need to take a quick shower..
    go in the bathroom and turn on the water...get naked and then open
    the door an inch, and tell her to come here....then ask her is she wants
    to join you or wash your back, i want to show you something.. etc. .say something funny.

You get in the shower, before you know she will be in there with you.
    BJ's and standing doggy seem to work the best in the shower.

Of course be sure to jizz in her.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Probably easy to fuk a girl in the ass in shower

Naturally lubed and horney

SlickFazzer

Naturally Lubed..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just thumb it and be sure to ask her if she likes it.

guaranteed she will.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This fuking kid is awkward .................

Bread
    Living corpse

btj remove that avatar immediately. You know I can't handle that.

BeatTheJerk

Bread remove your penis from your pelvic region, because we all know you aint hittin Robyn properly ..............

SlickFazzer

BTJ is a lucky man.

Teela
    not real

BTJ, is that your wife?! I don't recognize her without the blond hair.

BeatTheJerk

yeah, her hair is dark brown now ...............

SlickFazzer

Her and boners GF are my two favorites.

Bread
    Living corpse

btj i offer your girl a compliment and you talk about my dick.

Let's be truthful. It's not very often she's smiling like she is in that picture, is she?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have taken showers with like 20 guys and it was fun, basically like a big locker room. We played grab ass, spike the dick, cork your ass and titty fasteners. I mean no one was gay and it was guys being guys. In sports locker rooms plenty of guys showering in same big area. It never bothered me when guys would size me up or me glancing at others. It is natural. I mean hard to not look, we had a few nerds that wore masks where they could only see straight ahead as I guess seeing other nude men freaked them out. Was there some funny business going on in corners and shit?? Of course from time to time a guy would soap up another guys ass and drill him or a guy would service a line up of guys and blow them in a line. I guess the guy had a fantasy of a lineup. anyway no biggie here if your open minded.

Teela
    not real

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    yeah, her hair is dark brown now ...............
    I like it! Hot mama!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    btj i offer your girl a compliment and you talk about my dick.

Let's be truthful. It's not very often she's smiling like she is in that picture, is she?
    She's smiling at you big boy ................

SlickFazzer

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have taken showers with like 20 guys and it was fun, basically like a big locker room. We played grab ass, spike the dick, cork your ass and titty fasteners. I mean no one was gay and it was guys being guys. In sports locker rooms plenty of guys showering in same big area. It never bothered me when guys would size me up or me glancing at others. It is natural. I mean hard to not look, we had a few nerds that wore masks where they could only see straight ahead as I guess seeing other nude men freaked them out. Was there some funny business going on in corners and shit?? Of course from time to time a guy would soap up another guys ass and drill him or a guy would service a line up of guys and blow them in a line. I guess the guy had a fantasy of a lineup. anyway no biggie here if your open minded.
    sounds normal

Bread
    Living corpse

First time you've made me laugh in about 2 months. Welcome back to Bread's good graces lover. Now that Bateman has found SBR Jesus, we're gonna need each other again.

Bread
    Living corpse

She's smiling at you big boy ................
    highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

BeatTheJerk

It took him 30 seconds to come up with a sick and twisted fraudulent story about his childhood ................ guys impressive, but the things that go on in his head are mind boggling or maybe I'm just too fuking normal.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3611

You did WHAT?????????

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I like this Pecos Bill guy. He comes up with unique and weird stuff.

Bread
    Living corpse

It took him 30 seconds to come up with a sick and twisted fraudulent story about his childhood ................ guys impressive, but the things that go on in his head are mind boggling or maybe I'm just too fuking normal.

You are. This is why your girl craves a freak. Even if it's just on the side to satisfy that side of her that a "normal" guy couldn't understand.

I'll be down in 2 weeks. Leave the door open.

BeatTheJerk

You got alotta balls Bread .............

Bread
    Living corpse

You got alotta balls Bread .............

Nothin but love

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Nothin but love

I know ............

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

I dont know i just have too many things to do while im showering.For instance i like to shave my gooch. for those that dont know, the gooch is the piece of skin in between your asshole and ball sack (i guess girls have them too)...its just a useless piece of skin as far as i know (i could be wrong though). im just basing that off the fact that when you press it nothing happens.

Now when im in the shower i spread my feet shoulder width apart, and then squat down...i then take the razor blade and go in between my legs from the front, almost like an inverted ass wipe - only with a razor blade. i shave starting from my asshole towards my nutsack...one time recently though i cut it and had a pain taking a shit for about 3-4 days.

I just cant do none of my showering routines with some bitch in there, it would just be an inconvinience.

SlickFazzer

do your shaving alone, and your sex with a girl in there.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

teela first to respond to thread titled "Taking showers with other people"

interesting...

Bread
    Living corpse

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    teela first to respond to thread titled "Taking showers with other people"

interesting...

I find it interesting as well, but I guarantee you, for completely different reasons than you find it interesing

SlickFazzer

Teela has that innocent yet naughty look.

123 Last