mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

20/20 The Sixth Sence....Check this OUT

Mary Shieler of Oak Hill, West Virginia, was a married mother of two. She is in her forties and one hell of a mother.

Mary used her daughter’s online identity to seduce two men online, both of whom worked at the same factory outside Buffalo New York. She turned the men against each other and one of them gunned the other down in cold blood.

Tom Montgomery killed Brian Barrett in a jealous rage over a stupid cyber love triangle.

Now one man is dead, the other is in jail for 20 years, leaving a broken and humiliated family behind, and Mary Shieler is a free woman.

Everyone in this sad tale helped to bring about this tragic end to Brian Barrett’s life at the age of 22. Mary posed as a hot 18 year old and used cybersex to seduce Tom Montgomery, 48, who was pretending to be a hot, disturbed Iraq War marine online. When Tom’s true identity was outed by his own wife, an angry Mary enlisted the help of Brian Barrett, Tom’s coworker, to use Mary’s passwords to her chat accounts to hound and humiliate Tom online. And when the Rivalry grew intense, Tom shot and killed Brian.

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

*** The Sixth Sense ***

Marys daughter is really hot....I cant seem to find pics of her for you guys to see, but if you google the mother and watch the trailer, you will see it.

But, really a mother has to go this low to bring exictement to her life? She lost both of her daughters and her husband as all three of them have filed court orders to stay away from her Mary. Really?

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

This is an old story right? I feel like I heard this one before...

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

Its like a year or two old....I saw it on 20/20 Last Night

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

isn't this what that movie catfish is about....some kinda weird cyber relationship stuff?