Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 626

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Don't you think biden should stop it???

Do you fuggers hate the country so much you want to see it destroyed???
    This from a pig openly rooting for high inflation, high gas prices, and high interest rates among other awful things. When you are so thirsty to see your party take back power to root against your very own country, than act like others are doing it, they have a couple words for ya. A complete scumbag.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This from a pig openly rooting for high inflation, high gas prices, and high interest rates among other awful things. When you are so thirsty to see your party take back power to root against your very own country, than act like others are doing it, they have a couple words for ya. A complete scumbag.
    This is exactly what the Democrats have done over the last 5+ years. Lol.

The left always project. This is why when the left calls someone a racist, all they are doing is trying to deflect their own beliefs.

Democrats are not fooling anyone but themselves.

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3535

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

The left always project. This is why when the left calls someone a racist, all they are doing is trying to deflect their own beliefs.

How many more kids you wanna see die at the hands of conservatism

jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3437

Dems really struggle with auction markets and I don't know why.

The auction market for oil is the largest market on the planet.

It's incorrect to say if the US added back the nearly 2 million barrels a day we lost under Biden the price wouldn't drop. It 100% would.
    We gained 3mill from Obama to trump and it went up! Are you lying or just don't know any better!

I understand that is traditional thinking on most ever thing else in the world but all big oil needs is excuses to raise the price!!
    and Have OPEC on board

Roy I know you will side step if you even answer lets see what you know about the Oil market?
    This is USA data

2016 production was 8.9mmbpd in the us
    we used 18.9 for a -10mmbpd

2019 production was 12.23mmbpd
    we used 19.4 for a -7.17mm

We were nearly 3mmbpd better off in 2019 than we were in 2016 Trump was doing a great job getting that oil out of the ground, lets pat him on the back and say atta boy!!

2016 cude oil price *** ** * * 2019

Avg for yesr 43.29 *** *** * 59.99 * 16.70 less in 2016

low for year 26.19 *** ** * 46.31 * 20.12 less in 2016

hi for year 54.01 ***** * * 66.22 * 12.21 less in 2016

I dont know if Dems struggle with it or not, but you do!! I understand perfectly when I have historical data to back it up I know republicans like smoke and mirrors and hate facts and truth, I've been trying to explain this to you and others for months and you just side step or talk about something else, I've ask you many times to explain this to me because I thought you would have a reasonable answer but you start name calling and change the subject I finally figured out you didn't know any more than the rest do !!

This clearly shows Trump never brought down gas and oil prices they went up under his watch even tho we produced more!!! I used 2019 because it was his best year !!

links

Crude Oil Prices - 70 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day) (eia.gov)
    Last edited by jackpot269; 05-24-22 at 09:49 PM.

Thor4140

You lying fuk. When Trump put up the stimulus bills the Democrats voted with him. It only helped Trump. with Biden. He cant get a single vote from these spiteful fuks because why? Because it will help Biden that is why. Power hungry shitbags.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    We gained 3mill from Obama to trump and it went up! Are you lying or just don't know any better!

I understand that is traditional thinking on most ever thing else in the world but all big oil needs is excuses to raise the price!!
    and Have OPEC on board

Roy I know you will side step if you even answer lets see what you know about the Oil market?
    This is USA data

We were nearly 3mmbpd better off in 2019 than we were in 2016 Trump was doing a great job getting that oil out of the ground, lets pat him on the back and say atta boy!!

I dont know if Dems struggle with it or not, but you do!! I understand perfectly when I have historical data to back it up I know republicans like smoke and mirrors and hate facts and truth, I've been trying to explain this to you and others for months and you just side step or talk about something else, I've ask you many times to explain this to me because I thought you would have a reasonable answer but you start name calling and change the subject I finally figured out you didn't know any more than the rest do !!

This clearly shows Trump never brought down gas and oil prices they went up under his watch even tho we produced more!!! I used 2019 because it was his best year !!

links

You say he side steps? We have a name for that. When Bacon isnít lying he is shuffling. We call it the bacon Shuffle

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13619

You lying fuk. When Trump put up the stimulus bills the Democrats voted with him. It only helped Trump. with Biden. He cant get a single vote from these spiteful fuks because why? Because it will help Biden that is why. Power hungry shitbags.
    Incorrect

It was your own party that stopped you from the spending madness.

slewfan

You can bring up all the numbers and charts. Gas was never this outrageously expensive. We are now in the midst of a leadership whose partisan politics is breaking (or trying to break) the American economy. It is a Marxist attempt at a takeover. It would not surprise me one bit if Obama is behind it all.

Biden is an elitist, angry old man who is uncaring and willing to simply follow his leader.
    Obama knows where all Joe's bodies are buried, and therefore, Biden does only what he is told.

I'm sure there are moderate Democrats who are waiting patiently for Biden to be gone. They know America cannot withstand or maintain his destructive policies.

jackpot269

Even if everything you say is true, What I showed was just because you produce more does not always mean lower price. Something else that the oil induestry had said many many times that you cant start tommmorw and have oil next week it takes time

I wish gas was .09 a gal and a barrel of oil was $5! well it would be nice when you needed gas but all usa producers would go out of business because they could not make a profit. Even at $40 they be lucky to break even they cant compete with middle east cost!!
    But why give a shit, I just want lower gas prices, how about you, Id settle for .99 a gal gas and $15 dollars a barrel!! Middle east oil dont bother me and at $15 you want get none from the USA they will all go bankrupt!! and if Roy says different he is lying!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 05-25-22 at 11:47 AM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Leader of the lipstick brigade. You can put lipstick on bacon, but he's still a fascist pig.

jackpot269

and Have OPEC on board

This is USA data

links

Well not even a side step or misleading answer!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    How many more kids you wanna see die at the hands of conservatism
    Shut up stupid...

slewfan

We were in a pandemic at the time. Biden 1.3 trillion sent over 200 billion to his backers at NPR and other leftist organizations. You don't know this because you watch fake news.

slewfan

Even if everything you say is true, What I showed was just because you produce more does not always mean lower price. Something else that the oil induestry had said many many times that you cant start tommmorw and have oil next week it takes time

I wish gas was .09 a gal and a barrel of oil was $5! well it would be nice when you needed gas but all usa producers would go out of business because they could not make a profit. Even at $40 they be lucky to break even they cant compete with middle east cost!!
    But why give a shit, I just want lower gas prices, how about you, Id settle for .99 a gal gas and $15 dollars a barrel!! Middle east oil dont bother me and at $15 you want get none from the USA they will all go bankrupt!! and if Roy says different he is lying!!
    Everything I say is true. Everything you are saying is bull shat..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8355

jackpot269

Show me one thing I posted that is not true!

I wish gas and oil was cheaper but its not, and I get it, we have a POTUS from a party you disagree with and you blame everything on him its the way it works. No matter what you think of Biden his policies did not cause all the world wide problems even if they hurt the USA and its not why oil is as high as it is world wide.
    Roy posted the other day about Japan having inflation of (I cant remember exactly) 3 or 4% he failed to mention that the government is paying half of the price of oil for its citizens and they said if it goes to $150/b they had set aside Billions to pay half the cost!!

IM ON BOARD WITH WHO EVER THE POTUS IS THEY ARE REPONSIABLE FOR OUR COUNTRY WHY THEY ARE IN OFFLCE IF IT HAPPENS ON THEIR WATCH THEY GET THE BLAME!! NO AND's, IF'S, OR BUT'S!! BUT YOU CANT JUST DO THAT FOR ONE, ALL OF THEM.

Ill be waiting about what i said that was not truthful!!

slewfan

Show me one thing I posted that is not true!

IM ON BOARD WITH WHO EVER THE POTUS IS THEY ARE REPONSIABLE FOR OUR COUNTRY WHY THEY ARE IN OFFLCE IF IT HAPPENS ON THEIR WATCH THEY GET THE BLAME!! NO AND's, IF'S, OR BUT'S!! BUT YOU CANT JUST DO THAT FOR ONE, ALL OF THEM.

Ill be waiting about what i said that was not truthful!!
    Thats what all leftie liars say.. It used to be people were on board with the President. Until Trump beat the Queen, Crooked Hillary. Then the democrats pulled out all stops to destroy the office.. You defend them..

Now that they are in power, they have totally screwed not only America, but other nations also. This group of Democrats are liars and crooks. You defend them, you are one of them. Why do you keep trying to convince people you are not one of them. You are. Admit it.

Whatís your point..

jackpot269

Ill tell you who im a part of, the American people that believe party affiliation should never be a reason to get away with crime, especially sex crimes against kids, Nobody on the right is ever for punishment, if its in their party!! Party of law and order my azz!!

If a Republican Governor had done the same as Cuomo did they would still be Governor

I said the other day I most likely will vote 3rd party again for POTUS and anyone not named Blackburn for senate
    I vote for more Democrats than Republicans but I am not party affiliated I vote a lot for independents

I usually dont defended any Politician or Corporation I will however point out when I believe a lie or misrepresentation of the facts has been made! Like the Disney issue I would never defend Disney because its Disney, I do think that it was a free speech issue and I said so. I even posted supreme court ruling on the subject. I dont even know exactly what they said, I probably don't agree with the content but because I disagree don't take away their free speech rights, that's a thing republicans cant or want understand just because I disagree with the content don't change the constitution (1st amendment) and the repubs only wants it when they agree with the content! You cant have it both ways.
    Its hard for me to get past The arrogance and hypocrisy of the right. I still vote for some Republicans I hated Lamar Alexander retired he would have made a good POTUS to middle for most in his party
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Thor4140

We were in a pandemic at the time. Biden 1.3 trillion sent over 200 billion to his backers at NPR and other leftist organizations. You don't know this because you watch fake news.
    Or your lying again. By the way left leaning organizations 9 out of ten would be working people not bilionaires

slewfan

Or your lying again. By the way left leaning organizations 9 out of ten would be working people not bilionaires

Money begets money. Whatever side of the isle. Hollywood, athletes, politicians. All wealthy people. They are coddled and cooed by People. They are put on a pedestal, get many things for free and have that certain power… It is always about the money with the elites…

Your just trying to be difficult. You think those leftist organizations are not run by wealthy multi millionaires. You think because they use grants and accept donations their CEO are not wealthy.? The head of the Red Cross makes 6 and 7 figures. That’s just one example… the people who work for these organizations are the working people you are talking about. They make nothing in comparison..

You fail to understand that the Top people in these leftist organizations are making all the money. Then they kick back to the politicians.. To say you don’t know this proves your just ignoring the facts..

But you know that so you are the one who is lying..

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

Republican Party is preventing the passage of sensible gun legislation to prevent these tragic mass gun slaughters of innocent children. You can't go lower than that.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8186

Republican Party is preventing the passage of sensible gun legislation to prevent these tragic mass gun slaughters of innocent children. You can't go lower than that.
    The more Dems cheat, filibuster bust, pack scotus, riot, occupy, hoax(see russia, russia, russia) and propose 90% tax rates the further away any meaningful gun legislation gets.

The 2ns Amendment was never for hunters. It was designed to protect us from radicals like you.

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

The more Dems cheat, filibuster bust, pack scotus, riot, occupy, hoax(see russia, russia, russia) and propose 90% tax rates the further away any meaningful gun legislation gets.

The 2ns Amendment was never for hunters. It was designed to protect us from radicals like you.
    Take your meds.

rkelly110

Hmmm, who's flag was flying Jan 6th?

Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!

Exactly. And everyone is surprised with it's not a trumptard that's the shooter.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Exactly. And everyone is surprised with it's not a trumptard that's the shooter.
    Sometimes, it's just a battle about who is least stupid.

slewfan

Democrats have a one sided view. Blame everyone but themselves. They try to justify by lying with false accounts... How long have Democrats been screaming about 'gun control', yet they have not one policy in place.

Schumer just killed a Republican bill that would work on safety in schools. He does not want that. Probably because it is Republican. Probably because it is a point of reference which the left can blame on the right.

To democrats. It is not about fixing the problem at hand. It is to make sure it continues so they can use it politically.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3542

I would say I am following dumb and dumber but it is more akin to dip and dipshit!

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8186

and Have OPEC on board

This is USA data

If you understand an "auction market" why do you keep saying oil companies are gouging us?

If you understand that the US needs to produce more why are you in favor of Biden? Do you need a link to his attack on fossil fuels order?

rkelly110

Democrats have a one sided view. Blame everyone but themselves. They try to justify by lying with false accounts... How long have Democrats been screaming about 'gun control', yet they have not one policy in place.

Schumer just killed a Republican bill that would work on safety in schools. He does not want that. Probably because it is Republican. Probably because it is a point of reference which the left can blame on the right.

To democrats. It is not about fixing the problem at hand. It is to make sure it continues so they can use it politically.
    An example of reverseism if I ever saw it.

jackpot269

If you understand an "auction market" why do you keep saying oil companies are gouging us?

If you understand that the US needs to produce more why are you in favor of Biden? Do you need a link to his attack on fossil fuels order?
    Roy these were simple facts and recent history with real numbers, no guessing no B.S. Who I favor has nothing to do with it.
    Did you know, and I assume you did, that Japan was paying for half of the cost OF crude oil that they buy, that is a big reason their inflation is lower than others!!

For some reason you left that out of your post the other day. Was you suggesting the US do the same to lower inflation?
    I didn't think so, but it helps I guess, when oil prices are cut in half!

I understand I gave you a real example thats up side down of what you been saying!

I know usually that more inventory or production means lower prices in any market but not always and not when they can blame everyone else for the cost!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 05-27-22 at 04:28 PM.

slewfan

An example of reverseism if I ever saw it.
    You don't see anything. You are blinded by your own alcoholic rationalism...

slewfan

Roy these were simple facts and recent history with real numbers, no guessing no B.S. Who I favor has nothing to do with it.
    Did you know, and I assume you did, that Japan was paying for half of the cost OF crude oil that they buy, that is a big reason their inflation is lower than others!!

For some reason you left that out of your post the other day. Was you suggesting the US do the same to lower inflation?
    I didn't think so, but it helps I guess, when oil prices are cut in half!

I understand I gave you a real example thats up side down of what you been saying!

I know usually that more inventory or production means lower prices in any market but not always and not when they can blame everyone else for the cost!!

If you know this, how can you defend Biden. In essence, you are saying Trump had it right...

jackpot269

Slew is your reading comprehension that bad!! Oil price stayed low under Trump but was higher than Obama with more production so yea with oil prices Trump did good!! but knowing it was less under Obama with less production and inventory had to hurt!!

First 1234 Last