bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Donkey welches on bet, what a meow!

new low even for S Bullshit R...........

Linked above, I clearly accepted Donkey's 2-1 offer. Now the pussy says this almost 1 month after:

you're not that intelligent, u dumbass..... read up on offer/counteroffers you dumb pompous prick.... when you changed the offer, you rejected mine, and I've yet to accept your proposal with the changed time-line.... and here's where your stupidity really comes in, brainiac.... the trny you just had to ensure would be included, and thus your insistance on a different closing date, in all likelihood wouldn't have made a bit of difference.... yes, you are one stupid, pompous m-f. You should have just accepted my offer.... but you didn't--you had to be pompous fck and change the terms to try to prove some lame ass point I'm sure! Good job, idiot!
    Donkey makes a post in inked thread the very next day, never mentioning he wants to pussy out of bet. Maybe he really is a lawyer, his unethical tactics would at least make more sense.

Fact is Donkey sucks at poker, & I'm destroying him in our wager. So he needs to welch & free roll, as you know this prick wouldn't say chit if he was winning. Funny how this clown chases Tat down for 5k, but can't man up to his losing bet. I was going to make Donkey post up before accepting bet for this very reason, because he obviously can't be trusted.

I'll be looking forward to meeting this Donkey pussy come Superbowl weekend.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Bobby, you are the greatest poker player here at SBR.

I am very sincere about that. I'm not just saying that so you will throw me 10 for poker today.

You are the best!
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave Carseller4 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Bobby, you are the greatest poker player here at SBR.

I am very sincere about that. I'm not just saying that so you will throw me 10 for poker today.

You are the best!
    Haha, that attempt to squeeze 10 won me over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

A constant angle-shooter gets an angle shot on him...pardon us if we don't feel too bad, even if it looks like Donk was a bit out of line here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Haha, that attempt to squeeze 10 won me over.
    In the future, if you're going to send CS4 points (which he's not allowed to accept per terms he agreed to in his loan), best to send them directly to his lender (me) so you're not enabling him to continue his degenerate, scamming behavior.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig, BeerDog99, and Jrod124

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    A constant angle-shooter gets an angle shot on him...pardon us if we don't feel too bad, even if it looks like Donk was a bit out of line here.
    Don't need sympathy, especially from a degenerate like you. I won't be surprised if you try to pull the same chit when I take you for 29k, since you haven't ridiculed Donkey's behavior & a-holes stick together.

Only pointing out the obvious freeroll welch, & calling out Donkey for the scamming pussy that he is.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I didnt pay any attention to what was said between the two of you but if he agreed to the bet then he should honor it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I didnt pay any attention to what was said between the two of you but if he agreed to the bet then he should honor it.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Don't need sympathy, especially from a degenerate like you. I won't be surprised if you try to pull the same chit when I take you for 29k, since you haven't ridiculed Donkey's behavior & a-holes stick together.

Only pointing out the obvious freeroll welch, & calling out Donkey for the scamming pussy that he is.
    There's the reality-ignoring, inability-to-read bobbo we all know...try pulling your head out of your ass and reading what others say before you open your ignorance-hole next time.

Regardless of donk's actions, the irony of a guy who shoots every angle getting angle-shot is humorous. Just look at the history of the bet: after going on and on about how you thought you were a lock to win against me and tried getting away with offering me as the favorite, you patted yourself on the back for getting jake to commit to what you thought was a ripoff (me at +125, instead of the "lock" you proclaimed yourself to be). Then donk challenged you to a heads up contest for the rest of the year, and despite babbling on about being better than him, you declined to take the bet by saying you didn't want to "overextend". Fast forward a few hours, and when he offers 2-1 odds, you're miraculously not "overextended" any more and you try to accept. So just like you did with Jake, you insisted you were the heavy favorite, yet refused to take a bet unless you were given a far better line than you thought you deserved. In other words, from your perspective (not reality): you shot an angle on Donk, and patted yourself on the back for getting a "+EV opportunity", while demonstrating you didn't understand what that meant.

To summarize: sucks if you got freerolled or misled, and it in no way absolves Donk, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person

bobbywaves

sucks if you got freerolled or misled, and it in no way absolves Donk, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person
    Sucks if you get stiffed, & it in no way absolves Carseller, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

I see Triper is only 70 points behind in the yearly now, bobbo..he will probably win by 1k+ when it's all said and done

Triple_D_Bet

Sucks if you get stiffed, & it in no way absolves Carseller, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
    That's your opinion...name one angle I've shot, compared to your constant shot taking?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I see Triper is only 70 points behind in the yearly now, bobbo..he will probably win by 1k+ when it's all said and done
    Bobbo would rather talk about anything else than have to come to terms with where his "lock" went

bobbywaves

name one angle I've shot, compared to your constant shot taking?
    To shoot angles, one needs to be intelligent.

Triple_D_Bet

To shoot angles, one needs to be intelligent.
    That's a "no" then. As for intelligence, in addition to being quite a bit more intelligent than you (you can't seem to keep your foot out of your mouth, ever), I'm also a better poker player...both by your standards and (more importantly) by the rest of the world's standards

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Bobbo would rather talk about anything else than have to come to terms with where his "lock" went [/QUOTE]
    bobbo is sucking hind tit now..keep him in the rear view mirror going forward..thank you

Triple_D_Bet

Bobbo would rather talk about anything else than have to come to terms with where his "lock" went
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    bobbo is sucking hind tit now..keep him in the rear view mirror going forward..thank you
    Nothing but crickets from bobbo now...looks like the "bobbowaves puts his foot in his mouth and gets put in his place" show might be off the air, unless/until someone else can ever manage to get him to accept a challenge. Odds don't seem good though; even a guy as dense as bobbo has to realize that losing every challenge he's ever done probably means he should quit...ah well, it was entertaining while it lasted

bobbywaves

Nothing but crickets from bobbo now...looks like the "bobbowaves puts his foot in his mouth and gets put in his place" show might be off the air, unless/until someone else can ever manage to get him to accept a challenge. Odds don't seem good though; even a guy as dense as bobbo has to realize that losing every challenge he's ever done probably means he should quit...ah well, it was entertaining while it lasted
    The difference between us Tripe...I don't smack talk while trailing like you've done, as it's an ignorant act. I don't even smack talk while winning, as it's classless. My smack talk has only stemmed from ignorant fools like yourself & Donkey, who were talking trash while trailing Waves for 9+ months.

Triple_D_Bet

The difference between us Tripe...I don't smack talk while trailing like you've done, as it's an ignorant act. I don't even smack talk while winning, as it's classless. My smack talk has only stemmed from ignorant fools like yourself & Donkey, who were talking trash while trailing Waves for 9+ months.
    " I don't talk smack while winning, but when I do..." whatta marron

The difference is Donk and I (and the rest of the poker community) know the painfully obvious: that we're better than you, regardless of any temporary lead you might have, where you demonstrate your lack of even the most basic poker knowledge at every turn. Nothing wrong with that, as many people in your position (having only played free poker such as Zynga) mistakenly think it makes them good players. Unfortunately, most of those people are capable of learning the error in their thought process when it's pointed out to them time after time, where you are not...which provides quite a bit of entertainment for us and quite a bit of embarrassment for you (if you ever become smart enough to be embarrassed by the stupid things you say)

bobbywaves

" I don't talk smack while winning, but when I do..." whatta marron
    Try comprehending what I said Tripe, my smack talk has only stemmed from ignorant fools like you & Donkey who talk while trailing. Have I engaged any of the other 7 players ahead of me, as you've engaged me while trailing? Of course not, because I'm not ignorant like you.

where you demonstrate your lack of even the most basic poker knowledge at every turn.
    Yet I had lead over you for 9+ months, & still have commanding lead over a welching Donkey. Your ignorant statements never cease to amaze.

Triple_D_Bet

Try comprehending what I said Tripe, my smack talk has only stemmed from ignorant fools like you & Donkey who talk while trailing. Have I engaged any of the other 7 players ahead of me, as you've engaged me while trailing? Of course not, because I'm not ignorant like you.

Yet I had lead over you for 9+ months, & still have commanding lead over a welching Donkey. Your ignorant statements never cease to amaze.
    Not only did I comprehend what you said, I accurately summarized the contradiction...these are your words, not mine bobbo. The fact you can't see the contradiction is the reason you're so entertaining to have around

Your demonstration of lack of understanding when it comes to poker has been constant since about February of this year, and has nothing to do with your position on any leaderboard, either real or imaginary. Again, your lack of comprehension of basic poker facts doesn't change them, but makes it entertaining for those of us who know better than you (pretty much everyone at this point)

bobbywaves

Not only did I comprehend what you said, I accurately summarized the contradiction...these are your words, not mine bobbo. The fact you can't see the contradiction is the reason you're so entertaining to have around
    Obviously no contradiction, as I don't engage smack talk while trailing or winning. But when ignorant fools like you & Donkey engage me while trailing, I'll speak up as it's quite entertaining putting you both in your place.

Again, your lack of comprehension of basic poker facts doesn't change them, but makes it entertaining for those of us who know better than you (pretty much everyone at this point)
    Here's the obvious contradiction: "Everyone's better," yet annual leaderboard shows only 8 people ahead of Waves.

Triple_D_Bet

Obviously no contradiction, as I don't engage smack talk while trailing or winning.
    Poor bobbo STILL too dense to realize saying "I don't smack talk, except when I do" is a contradiction...never change bobbo, never change

Here's the obvious contradiction: "Everyone's better," yet annual leaderboard shows only 8 people ahead of Waves.
    Just like it was with wulfy and chip, the only "contradiction" is in your head, based on your inability to read. Let's try again shall we?

Again, your lack of comprehension of basic poker facts doesn't change them, but makes it entertaining for those of us who know better than you (pretty much everyone at this point)
    So here we have me saying "pretty much everyone knows better than you at this point"...which is true, and has nothing to do with any leaderboard, real or imaginary. Just like Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu are all better poker players than you but aren't ahead of you on a meaningless leaderboard or in a meaningless statistic like BROI, so do most of the posters in this forum have a grasp on the basic concepts you can't seem to fathom, regardless of their performance in SBR tourneys

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

free roll my ass, dumb fck. I saw several weeks back, on whatever thread my original offer was on, that you once again had to change the terms of the contest I proposed. Done deal. I didn't accept your counter, simple as that. Didn't give it much thought, figured you'd keep modifying/not outright accepting it til the cows came home. Didn't play this last promo and even these most recent dailies, where I tried to donk off chips quick, the same as I would have if I thought I was really in a contest to run you down, dumbass!

Contrary to your stupidass assertion, if I had wanted to "free roll" you, you dumb prick, I wouldn't have said shit til mid to late December, and only if I was behind. To the contrary, I brought it to your attention immediately upon you saying some bullshit about me possibly owing you something in December. If I was trying to scam u, I woulda waited to see how things play out over the next 4 1/2 months..... I didn't -- rather, the second I realized your dumbass thought we had an active deal, I brought your stupidity and arrogance to a head, and pointed out i'd never accepted your modified terms.

the guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room shoots his dumbass in the foot again..... now, do me a favor and 1. stick your little thread here up your ass, and 2. fuk off!

serves a pompous jerk like you right.... all you had to do was accept my offer.... but no, pompous jerk that you are, you had to modify the terms.... I didn't care for them, just as I don't care for u.... now, when I really think about it, it wasn't so much your suggested modification that pissed me off, it was the fact that your sorry ass felt the need to prove something by modifying a simple offer at all..... HAHAHAHAHAHA

AD

ps. and I will still pass your ass on the leader board, prick.... doom switch not withstanding.... you'll thank me in the end, you dumbass!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-09-14 at 11:39 PM. Reason: ps, ww, you can still accept my open 2015 headsup offer; if you do, don't fuk it up by countering, "I accept" will do!
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Auto Donk 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave Auto Donk 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    free roll my ass, dumb fck. I saw on whatever thread it was originally on that you once again had to change the terms. done deal. I didn't accept your counter. If I wanted to "free roll" you, you dumb prick, I wouldn't said shit til mid December if I was behind. to the contrary, I brought it to your attention immediately upon you saying some bullshit about me possibly owing you something in December. If I was trying to scam u, I woulda waited to see how things play out over the next 4 1/2 months..... I didn't -- rather, the second I realized your dumbass thought we had an active deal, I brought your stupidity and arrogance to a head, and pointed out i'd never accepted your modified terms.

the guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room shoots his dumbass in the foot again..... now, do me a favor and 1. stick your little thread here up your ass, and 2. fuk off!

serves a pompous jerk like you right.... all you had to do was accept my offer.... but no, pompous jerk that you are, you had to modify the terms.... I didn't care for them, just as I don't care for u.... HAHAHAHAHAHA
    You posted the day after I accepted your offer & you obviously didn't say what you're stating now (a month later), that constitutes a freeroll welched bet.

No terms were changed, I only confirmed the 11pm tourney obviously counts on 12/31. You hounded Tat for a 5k bet, yet you can't man up to this bet you offered me. Just because you suck at poker & you're getting destroyed.

You & your chimp show up superbowl weekend, looking forward to meeting you.

Auto Donk

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbywaves

Pussy.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

In the future, if you're going to send CS4 points (which he's not allowed to accept per terms he agreed to in his loan), best to send them directly to his lender (me) so you're not enabling him to continue his degenerate, scamming behavior.
    I don't follow who owns who on loans. I simply thought the post was amusing so I tossed him a few. But i'll keep that in mind next time I'm about to give him some for a post.

Triple_D_Bet

Balls in your court for a little while Donk, bobbo has gone silent regarding our contest now that the the truth has become so obvious even he can see it

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I don't follow who owns who on loans. I simply thought the post was amusing so I tossed him a few. But i'll keep that in mind next time I'm about to give him some for a post.
    No worries, don't expect you to track everything...just know CS4 is one of a few scammers (like chipnaz) and don't enable them

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Just a note here guys. Not naming names but if your going to report posts for language/insults etc then please refrain from turning around and posting the same type of language/insults that you just reported.

Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slanina

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

A meow

Triple_D_Bet

Just a note here guys. Not naming names but if your going to report posts for language/insults etc then please refrain from turning around and posting the same type of language/insults that you just reported.

Thanks

Auto Donk

Thanks
    ww...................

bobbywaves

ww...................
    Yeah, I must have reported my own post to get the infraction.

Triple_D_Bet

Good news bobbo, here's a chance to make your chips back and then some on a "lock": http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post22578783

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Linked above, I clearly accepted Donkey's 2-1 offer. Now the pussy says this almost 1 month after:

Donkey makes a post in inked thread the very next day, never mentioning he wants to pussy out of bet. Maybe he really is a lawyer, his unethical tactics would at least make more sense.

Fact is Donkey sucks at poker, & I'm destroying him in our wager. So he needs to welch & free roll, as you know this prick wouldn't say chit if he was winning. Funny how this clown chases Tat down for 5k, but can't man up to his losing bet. I was going to make Donkey post up before accepting bet for this very reason, because he obviously can't be trusted.

I'll be looking forward to meeting this Donkey pussy come Superbowl weekend.
    Why? So you can sit in a corner & hide from him?

Auto Donk

wwaves knows I will beat his ass to smithereens.... he'll never show at another bash so long as I haven't been permanently removed from the site and barred from future bashes

I even offered to set up, in a legit boxing ring located in the city of the next bash, to fight wwaves in a five to ten round match, boxing or mma style, and let sbr make some coin on the betting lines/prop bets....

eg. prop bet for waves pulling a richard matt and shitting himself when he gets into the ring with me

wwaves leaving in the need of a seeing eye dog because his eyes are completely swollen shut

number of miles waves runs from me once within the ring, etc etc etc
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-01-15 at 08:12 AM.

12 Last