Post a pic of you and something you got from SBR!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pavyracer
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 04-12-07
    • 83135

    #106
    Originally posted by Ian
    Peja?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	99803_ps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	29110123
    Comment
    • BIGDAY
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 02-17-10
      • 48249

      #107
      Originally posted by pavyracer
      Peja?
      [ATTACH]31753[/ATTACH]
      Wow!! Pavy your good at investigations...
      Comment
      • rake922
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-23-07
        • 11692

        #108
        Lou I didn't get the 75 pts for post #84 of this thread

        Edit by Lou: Sorry rake, it wasn't you in the photo bud. Just put the cap over your mug if you want.
        Comment
        • pavyracer
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 04-12-07
          • 83135

          #109
          Originally posted by rake922
          Lou I didn't get the 75 pts for post #84 of this thread
          ditto..I haven't got mine either.

          ___
          Edit by Lou: Please read all 3 sentences of the first post
          Comment
          • Ian
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 11-09-09
            • 6206

            #110
            Originally posted by pavyracer
            Peja?
            [ATTACH]31753[/ATTACH]
            Earlier this week I was told I look like Steve Buscemi, so I'll consider Peja an upgrade.
            Comment
            • jetsjets1028
              SBR MVP
              • 02-10-10
              • 1234

              #111
              only prob with all these points is us non pros dont get to spend it on much of anything..
              Comment
              • BIGDAY
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 02-17-10
                • 48249

                #112
                Originally posted by jetsjets1028
                only prob with all these points is us non pros dont get to spend it on much of anything..
                PRO up pal. Problem solved.
                Comment
                • pavyracer
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 04-12-07
                  • 83135

                  #113
                  Originally posted by pavyracer
                  ditto..I haven't got mine either.

                  ___
                  Edit by Lou: Please read all 3 sentences of the first post
                  I read the 3 sentences of the first post. I posted a picture of myself with an SBR hat. What else do I need to do? Post a picture of my 8" rooster with the thong partially covering it?
                  Comment
                  • Slainte
                    SBR MVP
                    • 12-13-09
                    • 2442

                    #114
                    Comment
                    • King Mayan
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 09-22-10
                      • 21330

                      #115
                      Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                      Carseller looks just like I imagined...

                      People selling their souls for 75 points maybe SBR could offer up 200 points or something for a poster to post their real pics with current address and how much they've shipped offshore in the last year..

                      Cmon, Obama you're a point addict yourself. If you're going to talk shit, at least take a pic of yourself and post it.
                      Comment
                      • SBR Lou
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 08-02-07
                        • 37863

                        #116
                        Originally posted by pavyracer
                        I read the 3 senteces of the first post. I posted a picture of myself with an SBR hat. What else do I need to do? Post a picture of my 8" rooster with the thong partially covering it?
                        An SBR Hat, pizza box and mug on a table doesn't qualify. You're normally funnier.
                        Comment
                        • pavyracer
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 04-12-07
                          • 83135

                          #117
                          Originally posted by SBR Lou
                          An SBR Hat, pizza box and mug on a table doesn't qualify. You're normally funnier.
                          And who do you think is wearing the hat on the second picture I posted Lou? Mother Teresa?
                          Comment
                          • infamousbacardi
                            SBR MVP
                            • 03-16-08
                            • 4556

                            #118
                            Originally posted by pavyracer
                            And who do you think is wearing the hat on the second picture I posted Lou? Mother Teresa?
                            I didn't even see you until you said that and I went back and looked
                            Comment
                            • Dad
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 11-26-08
                              • 23245

                              #119
                              Originally posted by infamousbacardi
                              I didn't even see you until you said that and I went back and looked
                              This ^^^^

                              Are you sure thats you and not TriggerTrace?
                              Comment
                              • Full Time Hobo
                                SBR MVP
                                • 05-16-10
                                • 2778

                                #120
                                Some of the pics in here are priceless
                                Comment
                                • MendozaLine
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 01-11-10
                                  • 4088

                                  #121
                                  I'm pissing my pants laughing at these pictures
                                  Comment
                                  • MysteryMung
                                    Restricted User
                                    • 02-11-11
                                    • 670

                                    #122
                                    lame at work. ps only selling my self since I get ****** by your casino so much, figure i'd get paid from you guys for once.

                                    Comment
                                    • biggie12
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 12-30-05
                                      • 13817

                                      #123
                                      Dell Mini Inspiron Laptop thanks to sbr. keep the points ur not getting a mug shot =)
                                      Attached Files
                                      Comment
                                      • iceminers26
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 10-13-08
                                        • 15600

                                        #124
                                        Latest item I received from SBR, thanks SBR
                                        Attached Files
                                        Comment
                                        • mr. leisure
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 01-29-08
                                          • 17509

                                          #125
                                          SBR F.T.W.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Comment
                                          • onlooker
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 08-10-05
                                            • 36572

                                            #126
                                            Originally posted by MysteryMung
                                            Kyle Busch should be leading bud.
                                            Comment
                                            • YorkHunt
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 12-11-10
                                              • 7496

                                              #127
                                              Comment
                                              • MysteryMung
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 02-11-11
                                                • 670

                                                #128
                                                Originally posted by onlooker
                                                Kyle Busch should be leading bud.
                                                HA HA - I'll change it around for this weekend lol, didnt' even notice you could see my little kid items.
                                                Comment
                                                • Pete0
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 04-09-10
                                                  • 3849

                                                  #129



                                                  Justin7's Conquering Risk !!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Cabo
                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                    • 09-07-06
                                                    • 5279

                                                    #130
                                                    [ATTACH]31761[/ATTACH]
                                                    Comment
                                                    • samdapatriotsfan
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 10-10-08
                                                      • 1585

                                                      #131
                                                      Originally posted by pavyracer
                                                      I read the 3 senteces of the first post. I posted a picture of myself with an SBR hat. What else do I need to do? Post a picture of my 8" rooster with the thong partially covering it?
                                                      Comment
                                                      • JACK MATZ
                                                        SBR Wise Guy
                                                        • 08-12-09
                                                        • 832

                                                        #132
                                                        ....
                                                        Comment
                                                        • KKoz9
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 09-07-06
                                                          • 1982

                                                          #133
                                                          Comment
                                                          • milwaukee mike
                                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                            • 08-22-07
                                                            • 27261

                                                            #134
                                                            ....
                                                            Comment
                                                            • Jericholic
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 02-15-10
                                                              • 3099

                                                              #135
                                                              [ATTACH]31767[/ATTACH]
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Guest

                                                                #136
                                                                Cardsss
                                                                Attached Files
                                                                Comment
                                                                • pavyracer
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 04-12-07
                                                                  • 83135

                                                                  #137
                                                                  Damn DrStale is young. I thought he was older than Vince Lombardi.

                                                                  Nice pic.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • jmilacek
                                                                    SBR Sharp
                                                                    • 03-17-10
                                                                    • 378

                                                                    #138
                                                                    I could post the golf balls I bought with it, I suppose.
                                                                    Attached Files
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Dad
                                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                                      • 11-26-08
                                                                      • 23245

                                                                      #139
                                                                      Originally posted by onlooker
                                                                      Kyle Busch should be leading bud.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • noober
                                                                        SBR MVP
                                                                        • 10-23-09
                                                                        • 2012

                                                                        #140
                                                                        ....
                                                                        Attached Files
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...