johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    the line likely will move on whether deebo samuel is playing. just like it moves based on injury to any key player
    The line right now says he is playing

if he was out line would be about 4 or so

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

No it fukking wouldn't... No WR is moving a line 3 points.

If Deebo doesn't play you'll probably see this move to 6.5 or 6

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    No it fukking wouldn't... No WR is moving a line 3 points.

If Deebo doesn't play you'll probably see this move to 6.5 or 6
    Ya I think it actually would since he is a huge part of the offense and Purdue struggles w o him

Eddy Munny

Ya I think it actually would since he is a huge part of the offense and Purdue struggles w o him
    Well you think a lot of things that are generally wrong. Deebo's been out in games this year, so has Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, and Jamar Chase. Their absences don't cause that dramatic of a drop. That's actually closer to how the line would move if Purdy was out.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2233

The line moves 1/2 to 1 pt if Deebo is out. Niners are 8-9 w/o him and something like 53-23 w/ him.

I think something comparable was, if I recall correctly, Chiefs' Kelce was out for a game and the line moved 1 pt (?). But it definitely wasn't 3 or 4 pts.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

the line right now says he is playing

lmfao.

johnnyvegas13

I don’t care what u clowns think I would b right

but we will prob never know since it seems like he playing

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1090

I don’t care what u clowns think I would b right

but we will prob never know since it seems like he playing
    we will know by Sunday. we all need to watch and learn

after all these years I'm still an idiot and everyone imo should feel the same way

Eddy Munny

we will know by Sunday. we all need to watch and learn

after all these years I'm still an idiot and everyone imo should feel the same way
    Yes... I do feel the same way, you're an idiot.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1090

Yes... I do feel the same way, you're an idiot.
    don't need to feel it with you. i already know it

Eddy Munny

don't need to feel it with you. i already know it

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    lmfao.
    Hey, Fukk you, I'm LMFAO far more than you are. Sorry Johnny, I could give you a point. Deebo don't block, Deebo don't throw (more than a few times per season, and Deebo don't run much b/w those tackles. Deebo don't play defense which is the other half of the game, and Deebo don't coach. Yeah, 3 points for WR? Nah. Not even Megatron or Jerry Rice in his prime.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30516

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19635

The Niners were 12-2 with Samuel this year and one of those losses was in Week 17 when they had nothing to play for and fukked off; they were 0-3 without him (Cle, Min and Cin, hardly powerhouses). I know that a WR won't move the line more than a point but if he's not reasonably healthy, I wouldn't touch the Niners.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9290

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The Niners were 12-2 with Samuel this year and one of those losses was in Week 17 when they had nothing to play for and fukked off; they were 0-3 without him (Cle, Min and Cin, hardly powerhouses). I know that a WR won't move the line more than a point but if he's not reasonably healthy, I wouldn't touch the Niners.
    A sharp guy I know immediately bet Bills live when Samuel was injured.

He thinks deebo that important too. And he's usually right about those sort of things.

I suspect it would make more difference in that game though, with strategy in place for two weeks based around him. WOuld have less impact if they know he is out early.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    A sharp guy I know immediately bet Bills live when Samuel was injured.

He thinks deebo that important too. And he's usually right about those sort of things.

I suspect it would make more difference in that game though, with strategy in place for two weeks based around him. WOuld have less impact if they know he is out early.
    Well he ain't that sharp because the Bills lost anyways.

Optional

True. Just on the sharp spectrum maybe.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If he was sharp he would have bet on Taylor Swift like most sharps did.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Ravens are kinda a one man show with Lamar. Not sure that's enough to get it done. Teams will put a spy on him now on defense.

I think SF is the favorite going forward with KC having an outside shot as the spoiler.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Ravens and Niners ...with KC right behind them.

Tough.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32400

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ravens are kinda a one man show with Lamar. Not sure that's enough to get it done. Teams will put a spy on him now on defense.

I think SF is the favorite going forward with KC having an outside shot as the spoiler.
    Ravens are not a one trick pony, their defense is top five, and not only that they are physically bruising, but you also get hit by any one of their defenders it's like getting smacked by a straight arm from a Mike Tyson punch in his prime or a WWE Stone Cold Stunner.

(I bring up Steve Austin because he delivered his stunner to some weightlifting macho type dude once when he was taunting Austin on how the WWE hits were faked, Austin who had enough of his shit stunned him into next Tuesday then said to the asshole, "Still fake")

Even though they get Andrews back next week, Likely is on an incredible touchdown streak.
    Zay Flowers is a capable receiver, and Edwards is a capable back.

And then there's the GOAT, Tucker.
    Ask Bass or Kevin Norwood how critical a place kicker can be in an NFL playoff game?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Ravens are not a one trick pony, their defense is top five, and not only that they are physically bruising, but you also get hit by any one of their defenders it's like getting smacked by a straight arm from a Mike Tyson punch in his prime or a WWE Stone Cold Stunner.

(I bring up Steve Austin because he delivered his stunner to some weightlifting macho type dude once when he was taunting Austin on how the WWE hits were faked, Austin who had enough of his shit stunned him into next Tuesday then said to the asshole, "Still fake")

Even though they get Andrews back next week, Likely is on an incredible touchdown streak.
    Zay Flowers is a capable receiver, and Edwards is a capable back.

And then there's the GOAT, Tucker.
    Ask Bass or Kevin Norwood how critical a place kicker can be in an NFL playoff game?
    So you say Stevie.. We'll see?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So you say Stevie.. We'll see?
    I did just say.

Unless there is 'funny business' assisting KC on Sunday from the zebras I expect a ten-point Raven win.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    Ravens and Niners ...with KC right behind them.

Tough.
    Are you aware of the "color-coordinated" SB conspiracy that people consider will happen 3 years in a row? Its in the Super Bowl logo and the last 2 years supposedly has both teams colors in the logo for the big game. I think this is released before the season too. So, this year, "they" think those colors are Ravens/49ers and people are going nuts about it and betting it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Are you aware of the "color-coordinated" SB conspiracy that people consider will happen 3 years in a row? Its in the Super Bowl logo and the last 2 years supposedly has both teams colors in the logo for the big game. I think this is released before the season too. So, this year, "they" think those colors are Ravens/49ers and people are going nuts about it and betting it.
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...ef2f7cb6b10446

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Optional

Check out SB 59 colors...

stevenash

Well you think a lot of things that are generally wrong. Deebo's been out in games this year, so has Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, and Jamar Chase. Their absences don't cause that dramatic of a drop. That's actually closer to how the line would move if Purdy was out.
    Damn you Eddy, I was just about to make that point.

Chase, Hill, and Jefferson are the only three wideouts worthy of moving the needle maybe one point, maximum.
    Not Lamb, not Diggs, not St. Brown, not AJ Brown.

All the analytics haters can poo-poo all you want, but the only wide receiver in the history of the game that can move a line two points was Jerry Rice, not Largent, not TO, not Randy Moss, Jerry Rice and Rice alone.

There few here that thinks the SF offense begins and ends with Samuel, and without him it's doomsday for the 49er nation.

I love fun facts, I'm both a geek and a nerd, always have been, and always will be.
    But I'm not your common garden variety geek with a short sleeve shirt pocket protector that's stuffed with multiple mechanical pencils, I actually played the games too, except hockey, I'm the single worst ice skater known to man.

Fun Fact #1
    Kittle was the only tight end in the NFL that had over 1000 receiving yards, and with all due respect to Mr. Taylor Swift, is the best TE still standing.

Fun Fact #2
    Brandon Aiyuk finished seventh in the NFL in receiving yards, more than most of the other so-called superstars in the NFL, and that includes his buddy Deebo Samuel.
    If one considers Deebo SF's WR1, and Aiyuk WR2, ask yourself this, what team has a better WR2 than Deebo Samuel?

Higgins behind Chase in Cincinnati?
    Godwin behind Evans in Tampa Bay?
    Waddle behind Hill in Miami?
    D. Smith behind AJ Brown in Philly?
    Lockett behind Metcalf in Seattle?

Nice pieces all, but if one insists on calling Deebo the teams WR1, then Aiyuk is the game's best WR2.
    (You can argue Cooper Cupp and Puka Nacua out there in Hollywood, I'd pay attention, but that's it)

Truth of the matter is SF's offense starts with CMC. not Kittle, not Aiyuk, not Deebo Samuel, not Brock Purdy.
    CMC, the game's premier running back, and when it's all said and done, and there is nothing left to say and do, when CMC hangs them up whenever that may be, will be mentioned in the same breath as Jim Brown and Gale Sayers.
    That's not the analytical geek in me speaking either.

Coach Shanny is the architect and engineer of that offense, the same OC Shanahan that made a MVP out of Matt Ryan in Atlanta.

What the coach does better them all is he's a master schemer, he would line up Deebo to the left, put him motion, take a pitch from Purdy, and run that jet end around sweep of his.

That's the beauty of Deebo, he's a freak hybrid of a WR/RB, just like CMC is a freak hybrid of a WR/RB/TE, and he throws block that if hit by you'll feel it next Wednesday, trust me on this, CMC blocks, hits and runs like a freight train, Kittle too minus the rushing.

My dude is Dan Campbell, loved him as a NYG, and still love him, but he's outcoached here.

Last point (I promise)
    Shanny prepared his game plan last week around a 100 percent healthy Samuel, nobody could have imagined him going down in quarter number one.
    Know this and know this well, Shanny has two game plans for Detroit, one that includes a healthy Deebo, and one without a healthy Deebo.

SF is fine either way, if out CMC will be the bell cow of that offense, early and often, if Deebo is in, then watch the razzle-dazzle.

Shanny has all those pieces, and what makes him great he knows how to use them in schemes that drive opposing HC's and DC's bat shit crazy.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Check out SB 59 colors...

I think the Super Bowl 59 logo is fake

looks fake anyway

Headsterx

I think the Super Bowl 59 logo is fake

looks fake anyway
    If anyone knows fake, it’s Johnny.
    🤣🤣🤣

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    If anyone knows fake, it’s Johnny.
    藍藍藍
    If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.
    With all this crazy stuff happening in sports this week, it feels like this is Super Bowl weekend coming it. Which means the real Super Bowl weekend will be a big letdown.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by chen View Post
    Can Baltimore win it
    no.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3740

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    no.