goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

For those that use Fan Duel, check on this for me please

Is the moneyline showing live for Tennessee/South Carolina game?

Since the initial kickoff they've been holding if off, is that because they know Tennessee is going down and they dont want to take any hits on a big SC moneyline? Are they playing loser bookmaker games?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's not there.

goduke

Yeah i figured as much. They'll open it once SC becomes the favorite i bet

goduke

FanDuel is so second rate with moves like this. All day they'll hang Illinois ML, Baylor ML and Maryland ML after every single play but with South Carolina they remove it the entire first half so far.

This just tells you if they are pulling stunts like this that if you think theres an upset in college football and they are putting the dog moneyline open on every single play its dead money.
    Lets all make sure not to bet that shit so they can stop playing games like this with their lines

goduke

Looks like FanDuel tipped their shady practice on cherry picking the games that they dont have to pay out on. Lets see if this thread will help them from doing that, one can only hope

goduke

at 10:18 FD has finally put out a money of -2200 with the score 49-31. They want to get the 50 dollar bets on the Tennessee plus money lottery tickets. Unreal organization

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Awful book. I don't waste my time with them. The best is when these guys put up the ml for the losing dog and -1500 on the winners but don't put up the spreads.

Duke most of the guys on here don't notice this stuff because they are not invested like us.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Awful book. I don't waste my time with them. The best is when these guys put up the ml for the losing dog and -1500 on the winners but don't put up the spreads.

Duke most of the guys on here don't notice this stuff because they are not invested like us.
    Yeah i still wanted to put it out there because its a trash move and even if people arent experienced with noticing this, if you play somewhere and its going to restrict how you win, you have even less chance to offset your losing bets when they happen.
    I mean the one good thing is some other book paid the price for them doing this because obviously i continued to hit SC but I would rather hit the book that practices shady moves like this then hit the book that keeps their lines open.

I'm sure FD had no problem collecting those 50 dollar bets in the early 4th on Tennessee +1000 though. Especially since they didnt have to pay out 1 SC Moneyline bet at plus money

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Best book by far, can parlay shit and get +100,000 odds.

Already hit 2 +26,000 odds this year so far.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Best book by far, can parlay shit and get +100,000 odds.

Already hit 2 +26,000 odds this year so far.
    Recency bias by you because you hit a lottery ticket. When the parlays stop hitting and you want to win consistent money your opinion will differ.