jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NY Gamblers Need A Report Saturday....

The New York State Gaming Commission announced Thursday that mobile betting can commence, beginning Saturday at 9 a.m. ET. The four operators that have been cleared to take mobile wagers are DraftKings, BetRivers, FanDuel and Caesars.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

I really don't think NY's launch will be any different then the launch we had here a few months ago.

The four books mentioned have had plenty of practice by now.
    NY should be fine.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

staying on bookmaker for now
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave SamsNCharge99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Sammy Wait until you see the $.40 wide tennis lines

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    staying on bookmaker for now
    Yeah.
    I'm funded nicely at both DK and FD but Heritage is the first book I look at and the book that winds up still getting 80 percent of my action.

Exploit the new books bonus offers, most are 1X play through, then take the money and run is what I say.

Where's Fishhead?
    Nobody alive can exploit a bonus better than Fish.

jjgold

Nashy nailed the last post

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yeah.
    I'm funded nicely at both DK and FD but Heritage is the first book I look at and the book that winds up still getting 80 percent of my action.

Exploit the new books bonus offers, most are 1X play through, then take the money and run is what I say.

Where's Fishhead?

SamsNCharge99

Yeah.

Where's Fishhead?
    yea i'll see what bonus promotions are there

bet $1 and win $100 love seeing those commercials, but i expect high rollovers

and like JJ says, the VIG will be huge. The average gambler won't understand and make bank off that

jjgold

Sammy the one time perks good

no rollovers at most 1x

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3004

For me and my NHL plays , i Believe DRAFTKINGS would be best for me. SHARP BOOK i hear

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

What promos are out there for NY customers.
    Many probably won’t qualify because they already had an account? Betting in NJ

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13498

Quote Originally Posted by DMB40 View Post
    What promos are out there for NY customers.
    Many probably won’t qualify because they already had an account? Betting in NJ
    BetMGM allows new bonus in each state from my experience. DK/FD don't. BetRivers says they don't but I've gotten new one in each state I've been/played. Plus there will be some like Resorts World that havent launched elsewhere besides Nevada that should offer bonuses, too.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    For me and my NHL plays , i Believe DRAFTKINGS would be best for me. SHARP BOOK i hear
    I'm actually OK with DK.
    I'm not thrilled with the standard -110 juice, but I can tolerate it.

I saw a -118 the other day on an NBA side (Sacramento I think) at Fan Duel said to myself "who the fuk do they think they are"?

Yeah, I can tolerate -110 at DK, not thrilled about it, but so be it.

SamsNCharge99

trying to sign up for fan duel and the loading screen won't even load for verification. Maybe too many people trying to sign up right now

stevenash

trying to sign up for fan duel and the loading screen won't even load for verification. Maybe too many people trying to sign up right now
    That's another thing that drives me nuts at FD.
    The logon verification, they're quick to log you out (which is OK, that's security) but it's a major pain in the ass with the two step verification, and the PIN codes.....

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's another thing that drives me nuts at FD.
    The logon verification, they're quick to log you out (which is OK, that's security) but it's a major pain in the ass with the two step verification, and the PIN codes.....
    You don't need 2 step verification or pin codes, those are optional. I have used fanduel nearly every week for 2 years and never once used a pin code or 2 step verification.

SamsNCharge99

my sales manager is depositing onto cesaers. I read the terms and conditions and didn't see anything about a rollover. Looks like 100% match bonus up to 3,000 deposit

SamsNCharge99

my sales manager is depositing onto cesaers. I read the terms and conditions and didn't see anything about a rollover. Looks like 100% match bonus up to 3,000 deposit
    UPDATE....1x rollover. my boss deposited 3K. Got 3K match bonus plus additional $300 promo. So deposited 3000, has 6300 in account

1x rollover to withdraw

jjgold

Go get em

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

How does this serioius-minded handicapper, figure in the most reliable killer of all pointspreads? That ugly old 3-pointer?
    Ugly and unpredictable.

SamsNCharge99

UPDATE....signed onto Caesars. I personally didn't deposit anything and you get a free $300

it's 300 cash, it's not free play.

$50 free bet too. Knicks to score at least 1 point and when you bet it it says risk 50 to collect 100

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

UPDATE....signed onto Caesars. I personally didn't deposit anything and you get a free $300

it's 300 cash, it's not free play.

$50 free bet too. Knicks to score at least 1 point and when you bet it it says risk 50 to collect 100
    Wow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

If I fly to NY for a weekend can I bet and fly back to Georgia with my winnings? Will not use mobile phone for bets. Will play from hotel wifi.

stevenash

UPDATE....1x rollover. my boss deposited 3K. Got 3K match bonus plus additional $300 promo. So deposited 3000, has 6300 in account

1x rollover to withdraw
    Now that SugarHill is available in Connecticut just for shits and giggles I opened an account to check it out.

I got this email after registering.
    This is for 'secure authorization'

Hello xxxxxxxx,
    To complete Secure Authentication, please copy and enter the following PIN code into the requested form.

xxxxxx

If you ask me if you don't request strong authorization you're much more likely to get ripped off.
    Doing business on a mobile device is much less secure than say doing business over a laptop for instance.
    There's still no real good anti-virus software for my iPhone 12+, which runs IOS 14.2 which is pretty much the latest version.
    John McAfee was real close to developing rock solid antivirus software and would have before his arrest and alleged 'suicide' in prison.

I still don't trust doing any business on a remote device, I will I have no other immediate option, but when it comes to my money I'll error on the side of caution. It's still all about not what you make but what you keep.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

Now that SugarHill is available in Connecticut just for shits and giggles I opened an account to check it out.

I got this email after registering.
    This is for 'secure authorization'

Hello xxxxxxxx,
    To complete Secure Authentication, please copy and enter the following PIN code into the requested form.

xxxxxx

If you ask me if you don't request strong authorization you're much more likely to get ripped off.
    Doing business on a mobile device is much less secure than say doing business over a laptop for instance.
    There's still no real good anti-virus software for my iPhone 12+, which runs IOS 14.2 which is pretty much the latest version.
    John McAfee was real close to developing rock solid antivirus software and would have before his arrest and alleged 'suicide' in prison.

I still don't trust doing any business on a remote device, I will I have no other immediate option, but when it comes to my money I'll error on the side of caution. It's still all about not what you make but what you keep.
    Once again^^^^^^^^ THIS
    Puffpuffpass nash

jjgold

Nashy you complicate everything
    You’re the type of guy if you go buy milk there’s a problem one of those guys

SamsNCharge99

i can already tell the betting options aren't even close to bookmaker or over seas book

just looking at tennis which is my main sport they don't show challenger events or much live betting options

really designed for same game parlays and odds boosting. SGP such sucker bets but giving the illusion $10 can win $100,000
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave SamsNCharge99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

i can already tell the betting options aren't even close to bookmaker or over seas book

just looking at tennis which is my main sport they don't show challenger events or much live betting options

really designed for same game parlays and odds boosting. SGP such sucker bets but giving the illusion $10 can win $100,000
    Just opened ceasars and got the free 300 also, found the free bet TY.
    Last edited by Machba; 01-08-22 at 10:29 AM.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

Hockey lines look pretty basic ML PL O/u on ceasars

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nashy you complicate everything
    You’re the type of guy if you go buy milk there’s a problem one of those guys
    Which is one of the reasons why I'm highly successful Coach.
    I leave no stone unturned, you (not you personally) can't scam me, just when you think you know the answer, I change the question.

Hey, if I go into your bodega in Newark, and I buy a gallon of the aforementioned milk, and the expiration date says 1/6/22 you bet we're going to have a problem. Now get your shine box and fetch me a chicken pot pie.

Seriously now, I have a strong opinion on this upcoming UConn/Seton Hall game.
    If I don't have an offshore out (which I have) I can't bet the Huskies in my hometown state.

SamsNCharge99

UPDATE....fanduel still having problems loading the free $100 into account.

Me and multiple guys at work don't have free play from fanduel

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7579

Sammy figuring out what I’ve been saying and others. These books are shit from a price perspective. Savvy gamblers take one look and laugh

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Sammy figuring out what I’ve been saying and others. These books are shit from a price perspective. Savvy gamblers take one look and laugh
    100%. I'm taking advantage of free money without depositing a penny myself

taking advantage of the NBA promo at casears. bet $100 in next week and get $150 gift card to nba store

jjgold

Sammy how do you like software compared to bookmaker?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

FD and Draftkings giving away free money and plenty of +100 bonus money on some wagers. limit the action tho. Free money tho

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2772

Had to head to Exchange Pl this morning to make my bets since I use BetMGM NJ. I spoke to someone earlier in the week. When BetMGM does go live in NY, I would need to create another account through BetMGM for the state of NY. Another bonus would apply, free play up to 1K if your first bet loses.

Sammy is correct! Caesar’s promotion is pretty sick. Free money just to open an account. I’m curious what the rollover amount is.

1234 ... Last