gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    So what happened here? I guess we're not talking the game anymore. Did Morono ruin another thread? You know what, I don't even want to know who did what. I start skipping the thread when Morono is quoting posters and posting every other time.Sorry Gshock, I honestly skipped your posts too, take no offense, it's 100% because morono is posting too and does not reflect on you at all.

I have info to share on this game, but clearly this is not the thread for it.

I'll go elsewhere for the discussion.

Private zone this shit, it doesn't even belong in the Saloon...

(everyone knows I don't care where threads are or where they are put, after all, some of the sharpest gambling information at SBR has come out of the Saloon, so obviously that last line is a joke).
    Understand and no offense taken.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck ....I'am on the Irish...and I hate them !!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Notre Dame 27-20

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

IRISH +6.5 or No Play at all.

Kelly outcoaches Chryst. Soldier Field.

85 BEARS
    85 BEARS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6297

Irish win out right!

homie1975

If forced, give me coan and kelly and u can take Mertz and chryst.

Yes I realize the bug uglies in the trenches decide most games but this has the feel of a slobberknocker type battle so I feel better w 6.50 pts in my pocket than giving them away.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least you understand, looks like Morono still quoting me......Guy probably thinks everything is about him and I have no clue what he posts as I don't read them, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Ken. Stiff. Habe

Lmao. What a retard.
    So what happened here? I guess we're not talking the game anymore. Did Morono ruin another thread? You know what, I don't even want to know who did what. I start skipping the thread when Morono is quoting posters and posting every other time.Sorry Gshock, I honestly skipped your posts too, take no offense, it's 100% because morono is posting too and does not reflect on you at all.

I have info to share on this game, but clearly this is not the thread for it.

I'll go elsewhere for the discussion.

Private zone this shit, it doesn't even belong in the Saloon...

(everyone knows I don't care where threads are or where they are put, after all, some of the sharpest gambling information at SBR has come out of the Saloon, so obviously that last line is a joke).
    Dumb shits

jjgold

We have ban Morino he’s destroying every thread

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We have ban Morino he’s destroying every thread
    You are a dumb shit. I just comment, it's the turds who follow me around that cause the problem for threads.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

i watched the purdue game

in the 4th q when notre dame had a guy wide open deep for a td to separate and make it a 2 td game the wr straight dropped the easiest catch of his life

then they got sacked and had to punt back to purdue... new life for a team that should've just went down 14 / game pretty much over

purdue then moves the ball a little and on a 3rd down pass deep notre dame defender grabs fistful of purdue jersey (middle of chest area) and tugs jersey outward just as the ball is coming down... blatant pass interference but the refs just yawned and signaled incomplete because they were going to make sure that ND kept that 7 pt lead and got the ball back to try to seal the game again or run out the clock

why protect a bad ND team at home from a possible mid 4th Q collapse after dropping a wide open TD ??? why let their defense cheat???

because the win for ND at home tied the record for most wins as ND HC

i'm avoiding ND games for the season after watching that happen ... refs protecting a piss poor version of a ND team... almost every game ND plays the rest of the season is also against a team who has 2 weeks to prepare

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't see a blowout, Wisconsin's passing game is garbage, but I do think Wisconsin wins by more than a touchdown. Notre Dame's offense is very limited and Wisconsin has the best defense they've had in the schools history - too bad it won't win them anything since the quarterback play isn't good enough.

Coan only completed 50% of his passes against a Purdue defense nowhere near as good as Wisconsin's.
    purdue pretty much sent pressure every single play knowing that ND doesn't have a good offensive line this year

a couple of those 50% passes won the game... a pass under pressure on a 4th and 3 threaded the needle and dude grabbed it in stride and took it in for a 40+ yard TD on a 4 yard slant

another bomb deep where ND QB got just enough protection to wait for his WR to separate deep before launching to him for a long td

in the 4th Q he did it again and nailed a perfect deep pass to a wide open WR but the guy simply dropped it for no reason in the end zone with nobody around him

Wisconsin should be able to pressure ND the same while keeping more defenders in coverage

ND coach is trying to set the record for wins as ND head coach

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30328

So what is the consensus for this game ??

jjgold

I think Wisconsin has the consensus

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I was at the game the last time they played in Madison 57 years a go and Notre Dame rolled over the Badgers in that one so this might be a revenge game for that last game . Badgers 31 Notre Dame 10

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    I was at the game the last time they played in Madison 57 years a go and Notre Dame rolled over the Badgers in that one so this might be a revenge game for that last game . Badgers 31 Notre Dame 10
    Classic post! Get em Jimminn

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

80% on ND

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

my gut feeling here is that the team with the fewer pass interference calls will win...

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2569

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit. I just comment, it's the turds who follow me around that cause the problem for threads.
    You had better go back and read your posts in this thread ya fukkin lab rat..

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Mertz=Clownshoes

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Wisconsin has the consensus
    that means that ND +6.5 is the winner.

here were my reasons, posted earlier, to either go ND + or no play at all:

If forced, give me coan and kelly and u can take Mertz and chryst.

Yes I realize the bug uglies in the trenches decide most games but this has the feel of a slobberknocker type battle so I feel better w 6.50 pts in my pocket than giving them away.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Watching Wisconsin play defense is always a treat. Watching Wisconsin throw the football is always unwatchable.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Classic post! Get em Jimminn
    do many aussies watch american football?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold

Wisky could never score

no qb

a great team to fade

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Watching this Wisconsin Notre Dame game feels a lot like watching my friends at the bar, everybody wants to score but nobody knows how.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EDDIE MONEY LINE

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Watching Wisconsin play defense is always a treat. Watching Wisconsin throw the football is always unwatchable.
    Spot on! 😂

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Wisconsin lost to Indiana and a backup QB last year. They suck. I thought this line was weird, but unfortunately I took texas tech too

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Wisconsin lost to Indiana and a backup QB last year. They suck. I thought this line was weird, but unfortunately I took texas tech too
    U might lose both bets

each year is a new year . So many examples out there every year. Look at arkansas just as one example

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wisconsin couldn't beat my local high school team. How were they favored in this game by almost a TD?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Wisconsin couldn't beat my local high school team. How were they favored in this game by almost a TD?
    Because ND looked like horse poo poo in most of their 3 wins, but they won. ;-)

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Mertz=Clownshoes
    Pissed I took the points and I didn’t go ND ML. Mertz an absolute fukking CLOWN. 13-28 163 yards one Int and one fumble lost. Dudes a fukking BUM.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    if forced, give me coan and kelly and u can take mertz and chryst.

Yes i realize the bug uglies in the trenches decide most games but this has the feel of a slobberknocker type battle so i feel better w 6.50 pts in my pocket than giving them away.
    boom mutherfukkers

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Bad play. Big game for Coan coming back to Wisconsin. You can chalk your play up as a loss
    Didnt even need Coan to play a whole half and Wisconsin still played like typical Wisconsin. Sometimes its that easy to win these

First 12345 Last