Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

My gift to you SBR..if this 2TP loses I'm gone for good.

Granted this parlay is chalky AF, if it doesn't hit this will officially be my final ever post (Despite saying that before) I will not post under a new username and if I ever post again under this one, mods please ban me. With that said, I encourage everybody to go HUGE on this. Pavs has nothing to hurt Sabs with who's gonna most likely beat Barty tmm. in this altitude. As for Berrettini, this is his 2nd match & Delbonis's 5th, that's all you need to know.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Good luck! Hopefully you stick around but are less combative with everyone else. People are always going to talk shit but if you ignore it for a little bit, the hate will go away if they don't get a reaction out of you.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what sport

is this et?

didnt first one start 25min ago if so?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Good luck! Hopefully you stick around but are less combative with everyone else. People are always going to talk shit but if you ignore it for a little bit, the hate will go away if they don't get a reaction out of you.
    where is your last posted play to give such advice?

im fine if people talk shit to me....thats what im here for

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    what sport

is this et?

didnt first one start 25min ago if so?
    Tennis Rudy.. You still got about 15-20 minutes.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

Tell me your number I show u now ? whats the problem. I'm a broke mothafucka how can I possibly show anything ?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Thanks man I'm trying to stick around too, but I'm gonna be a man of my word if this doesn't hit.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Dont. Bet. Tennis

biggie12

Your a good con men scammer stick with it stop donating your money back offshore
    Points Awarded:

thedenthead gave biggie12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good luck
    Thanks to JJ, actually more worried about one of them retiring to void one of the legs most likely Pavs, like Mertens did who screwed my Sabs bet yesterday.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    where is your last posted play to give such advice?

im fine if people talk shit to me....thats what im here for
    I'm talking about the internet in general. My post has nothing to do with gambling. it's fine if people are antagonizing you when you're winning but people talking shit when you're already in a bad place mentally is really toxic. You could say that treatment is warranted but I believe that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Tell me your number I show u now ? whats the problem. I'm a broke mothafucka how can I possibly show anything ?
    Your a good con men scammer stick with it stop donating your money back offshore
    Damn biggie and here I thought it was dmm who was my only stalker, should I genuinely be worried & file a restraining order? All jokes aside here's the difference between me & you, shit for brains, at least I post ACTUAL TICKETS instead of your bullshit (Ex. Jazz -3 $7K) Whether your shit is real or not at least people on here see I actually put my money where my mouth is which is why I have 0 respect for you. If you're not gonna post a ticket for a large amount please explain why you feel the need to even post a play just make the fukking bet cuz trust me nobody gives a fukk except maybe your lackey Lonegambler.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 05-06-21 at 12:24 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

this guy bets like a real puzzy and scared

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

piece of shet thief and scammer

should be in jail

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

These threads usually don't work out so well..

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Damn biggie and here I thought it was dmm who was my only stalker, should I genuinely be worried & file a restraining order? All jokes aside here's the difference between me & you, shit for brains, at least I post ACTUAL TICKETS instead of your bullshit (Ex. Jazz -3 $7K) Whether your shit is real or not at least people on here see I actually put my money where my mouth is which is why I have 0 respect for you. If you're not gonna post a ticket for a large amount please explain why you feel the need to even post a play just make the fukking bet cuz trust me nobody gives a fukk except maybe your lackey Lonegambler.
    I'm posting posting tickets years ago... use been here since 2012 u must have seen 50+ videos I've made showing bets accounts etc. Screenshots mean nothing I've told you that 100 times.

When your ready to leave the site for good tell me a number.

Most of the real players on this site are here for info not to chit chat. I post my plays for them to use that info as they see fit

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    piece of shet thief and scammer

should be in jail
    What's good Cinci!!! I strongly encourage you to tail this play.. Then you could take those winnings and try to buy your mom back from her pimp for at least the weekend.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Biggie has posted plenty of tickets 25k+

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

give me Barty over Sabalenka. Give me Barty until someone beats her on Clay. Shes on a tear right now winning what 15 straight matches.

Clear favorite in French

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

It's cuz of cornball never posting ticket incels like you that this is my final SBR post.
    It's barely been a month since your last "final" post.

Doug tushyterror

I'm posting posting tickets years ago... use been here since 2012 u must have seen 50+ videos I've made showing bets accounts etc. Screenshots mean nothing I've told you that 100 times.

When your ready to leave the site for good tell me a number.

Most of the real players on this site are here for info not to chit chat. I post my plays for them to use that info as they see fit
    If you're serious I'm ready right now & 30K works for me. Let's see if you're indeed a man of your word. If I PM you my wallet address could I expect to see that amount?

SamsNCharge99

biggie, I got $75 worth of action and sweating and biting my nails like i have 7500 on it.

one day baby

dmm

Thanks man I'm trying to stick around too, but I'm gonna be a man of my word if this doesn't hit.
    If you were a man of your word, you'd have paid the $10k you lost to me yesterday.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I don't even bet and I'm sweating sammy's 75 bucks like it's 7500

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    If you were a man of your word, you'd have paid me the $10k you lost to me yesterday.
    Simple question, when you agreed to the wager why didn't you post your financials right away, but only after I posted mine and then 2 hours later? You seem like a relatively smart guy, do you not understand the definition of a free roll?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I don't even bet and I'm sweating sammy's 75 bucks like it's 7500
    i'm honest though. Changing my mind set. I used to deposit $300 and basically try and do 2-3 all in plays to try and get quick hit and withdraw and then ultimately lose the withdraw and remaining balance or just lose the all in play

now same deposit....but much smaller bets. Goal to win $150 a week or so. Withdraw that and boom, that's like food money. Stop thinking of gambling like I have a chance to win $100,000 b/c that will never happen

but think of it like trying to win $500 a month which covers a couple bills and allows me to do other projects around the house

SamsNCharge99

Simple question, when you agreed to the wager why didn't you post your financials right away, but only after I posted mine and then 2 hours later? You seem like a relatively smart guy, do you not understand the definition of a free roll?
    if i prove i'm broke do i win $10,000

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Biggie has posted plenty of tickets 25k+
    Feel free to shut me up & dig one up and post it Jake.

dmm

Sorry, unlike you I have a job.

biggie12

If you're serious I'm ready right now & 30K works for me. Let's see if you're indeed a man of your word. If I PM you my wallet address could I expect to see that amount?
    are u mentally okay? I'm not sending you a cent why would I send you money? I will show u whatever amount u want on video so u can disappear into the air

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

doug low iq can't even read

dumass likes idea of free money don't yah , wouldn't even have to steal it this time

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I couldnt do it but good luck, payout is not good for this why is saba almost 5-1 did pav break a leg last match, regardless of what happens this is women's tennis Ive seen them play like gods one day and look clueless the next and pav definitely can beat saba she's `1-0 against her even though that was on hard good luck and no need to leave

Doug tushyterror

are u mentally okay? I'm not sending you a cent why would I send you money? I will show u whatever amount u want on video so u can disappear into the air
    Hey biggie you could post your suicide video for all I care. Why would I possibly give 2 shits about you posting something that doesn't benefit me in any way? So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to be impressed that you can get your hands on 30K in cash & film it? Wow Mr. Moneybags are you sure it's biggie12, not bezos12? Post an actual fukking ticket asshat, & help the forum out for a change if you're looking to do something beneficial.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 05-06-21 at 12:56 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We look bad here with threads like this

123 Last