thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Final totals for 2020

High 4 figures for me, only lost money in January if we go by the month. Not nearly worth the time I invest to be honest. Only track money in and money out myself, that’s enough of a pain.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to think though.. most that do this full time even as recreational have nothing BUT time. Little family/friends, live on forums like these, if you do the math on money earned divided by hours invested they could have worked at a gas station for more.

This will be the first positive year for me, all because of max betting election odds lmao. Some times it pays off to people watch and see who makes the most noise but the smallest impact. Good luck on 2021 if you continue, I think I'll stick to cryptos and stocks, less of a degenerate 'gamble'.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Thanks man. I do have a wife and 4 year old but sometimes I wonder if the time equals the return. I like doing it though, so I might as well keep going for now. A lot of things I usually do well in got cancelled this year so maybe the numbers would have been higher otherwise.