arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Game 7 and Final - This is how I see the Dodgers vs Braves going on

This is Sunday, the day crazy things happening in gambling...
    So far in the past few games the teams who led in the scoreboard were the ones winning the game.

This time I expect the Braves to lead in the game, the odds will completely change and you would be able to get the Dodgers with much better odds than you have them initially (1.60 or -167) ....

Take the Dodgers in live betting then, when the odds are far more generous, it would be psychologically hard to do so because the Braves might lead 2-0 or even 3-0 but the Dodgers will recover and will finally face the Rays in the "American (World) Series" - this is not World Series, you don't have teams from other countries playing here (not even from Canada) so why call it WS and not AS = American Series, anyway that's how I see it.

Manic Sunday is manic for the bettors, don't bet this game before it goes live!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

past few games in both series before today it seemed like the team that scored first lost. I live bet a few of these games taking the dog at the time and won a fair amount of money.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Winner winner, chicken dinner

Can't believe I had the guts to bet this in live - but it went exactly, exactly, as I saw it scripted!!