Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Debates don't matter

none of it matters anymore

it comes down to who can covertly mobilize their various cheating mechanisms before and during voting

and who can mobilize their Legal team and party members to expose as much cheating from the other side and suppress the most votes after the fact.

its basically a big old glorified apprentice challenge
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think Trump did fine but the first presidential debate is usually not that important, Obama and bush both lost their first debates very badly.
    Yeah this will be old news soon enough, but I will disagree that trump did fine.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

only one way to defeat the 2 party system men

vote for JJ

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Anyone who says one candidate benefited over the other last night is a moron. People's minds are mostly made up. If they liked Trump, they liked what they saw. If they hated Trump, they hate him even more now. Anyone that's in the middle, well, you're still in the middle because both of these guys were awful. It was like Grumpy Old Men Part III. It didn't change the race any. It's still the same...a 50/50 race.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

It was a messy brawl. Like a steel cage match. Biden lasted the 90 minutes, but wow did he screw up numbers, stats and figures. He also looked very feeble and weak. I had the feeling that if Trump just let him “chew his lips” without interruption? That biden would have eventually lost it and looked for his Donepezil and start chewing a few down

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    It was a messy brawl. Like a steel cage match. Biden lasted the 90 minutes, but wow did he screw up numbers, stats and figures. He also looked very feeble and weak. I had the feeling that if Trump just let him “chew his lips” without interruption? That biden would have eventually lost it and looked for his Donepezil and start chewing a few down
    Don't know that drug.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Don't know that drug.
    Donepezil is used to help improve mental function in people with Alzheimer’s

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I see a dude that hates himself

Like the rest of the incel boys
    You'll always see what you want to see or are told to see. Learn to accept facts and think for yourself.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    You'll always see what you want to see or are told to see. Learn to accept facts and think for yourself.
    I think you’re an idiot. Trump embarrassed the nation last night. He has other countries laughing at us. You should hide your head in shame for supporting him.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

The Online Books all jumped about 20 to 30 cents in Biden's favor from yesterday to today. Biden -168 at Bookmaker, -150 at 5dimes, -157 at Pinny, -150 at BetOnline. The "money" thinks the Idiot got smoked last night.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    The Online Books all jumped about 20 to 30 cents in Biden's favor from yesterday to today. Biden -168 at Bookmaker, -150 at 5dimes, -157 at Pinny, -150 at BetOnline. The "money" thinks the Idiot got smoked last night.
    All normal people understand trump was slaughtered last night. People have had enough. This clown is gonna get whipped badly in November

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think you’re an idiot. Trump embarrassed the nation last night. He has other countries laughing at us. You should hide your head in shame for supporting him.
    Your idiotic messages mean nothing to me. You are a known imbecile across multiple platforms.

vitterd

Your idiotic messages mean nothing to me. You are a known imbecile across multiple platforms.
    I’m the greatest and smartest poster at any forum. You would be smart to listen to me. So far, the few posts I’ve read of yours, they are comically uninformed and stupid.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Just think...SBR has our own creepy RKELLY with perverted dildo obsessions.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

While everyone may debate who the winner of the debate was, I think the clear loser was the moderator as Chris Wallace clearly showed himself to be in the anti-Trump court and interjected himself on Biden's behalf on multiple occasions.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave TATUMUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

vitterd

While everyone may debate who the winner of the debate was, I think the clear loser was the moderator as Chris Wallace clearly showed himself to be in the anti-Trump court and interjected himself on Biden's behalf on multiple occasions.
    Wallace had to babysit a child and try to shut up his rantings. Trump is a 5 year old.

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

yeah I don't know about this one chief

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

I’m the greatest and smartest poster at any forum. You would be smart to listen to me. So far, the few posts I’ve read of yours, they are comically uninformed and stupid.
    I suppose I'm supposed to take that as a "beatdown" of your own proclamation. You are the laughingstock of this site. Just look around and accept it. The pinata of SBR!

stake1

Wallace’s hatred of Trump oozed out all over last night. Lectures Trump about 2 minutes to speak. Then repeatedly after asking Trump a question, and as Trump was answering? Interrupted Trump with another question. Moderators don’t do that. You let the man speak, then ask a follow up. You dont inject your bs bias into their comments with another question. Wallace did that all night long to Trump. Wallace sucks. You won’t see Steve Scully do that

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Everyone knew that going in.

Wallace bailed Biden out on Joe calling the troops "stupid bastards" and did not follow up when Biden refused to answer if he would stack the Supreme Court? WTF?

Trump always overcomes. From the russian hoax through impeachment. The silent majority is biting at the bit.

vitterd

I suppose I'm supposed to take that as a "beatdown" of your own proclamation. You are the laughingstock of this site. Just look around and accept it. The pinata of SBR!
    Laughed at by who? Toothless low IQ trumptards? Lmao. Why would I care what they think. They fuxck their own first cousins.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Wallace bailed Biden out on Joe calling the troops "stupid bastards" and did not follow up when Biden refused to answer if he would stack the Supreme Court? WTF?

Trump always overcomes. From the russian hoax through impeachment. The silent majority is biting at the bit.
    There is no silent majority for trump. He’s dead. Zero chance to win....just like I’ve been telling you for 3 years now. What trump voter is silent? None of them shut the fuxck up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s a pure guess

If The white suburbs really support trump it’s over

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trump asked who to denounce and they said "The Proud Boys"

The Proud Boys are not a white supremacist group.

This is their leader.

this is their leader gavin mcinnes. please use google to spread your nonsense so you don't look silly

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

There is no silent majority for trump. He’s dead. Zero chance to win....just like I’ve been telling you for 3 years now. What trump voter is silent? None of them shut the fuxck up.
    Dude you have been wrong on Trump since 11/08/2016. You have far, far too much tranny hate to think clearly.

You did not even think Trump would make it to the end of year 1. LMAO!! Then there was russia. Remember? You were tranny screaming he's done literally 20x a day in '17 yet here we are.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Just think...SBR has our own creepy RKELLY with perverted dildo obsessions.

why is trump friends with 6 convicted pedophiles?

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

He also questioned Trump on the white supremacist issue that Trump has alredy answered multiple times, but no question to Biden on how he felt about his campaign team bailing out BLM/Antifa members. Gave him a pass on "law and order".

Asked Trump about his taxes, but let it slide on the question of Hunter's lucrative job with Ukraine and China.

Didn't touch the issue of the news that the Obama administration knew that the source of the dossier was a Russian spy.

Didn't press Biden to answer on the issue of whether he would pack the Supreme Court.

So obviously biased!

aussiebuckeye
    aussiebuckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Political betting market too small to mean anything. Doesn't take much money to move the odds.

chico2663

Dude you have been wrong on Trump since 11/08/2016. You have far, far too much tranny hate to think clearly.
    Become A Pro!
    You did not even think Trump would make it to the end of year 1. LMAO!! Then there was russia. Remember? You were tranny screaming he's done literally 20x a day in '17 yet here we are.
    came back in time to get deep throat by vitt again I see. Funny the only one that talks about tranny shriek is RoyBacon

chico2663

He also questioned Trump on the white supremacist issue that Trump has alredy answered multiple times, but no question to Biden on how he felt about his campaign team bailing out BLM/Antifa members. Gave him a pass on "law and order".

Asked Trump about his taxes, but let it slide on the question of Hunter's lucrative job with Ukraine and China.

Didn't touch the issue of the news that the Obama administration knew that the source of the dossier was a Russian spy.

Didn't press Biden to answer on the issue of whether he would pack the Supreme Court.

So obviously biased!

the dossier was initially started by.....The facts tell a different story. The document was written by Steele, a British MI6 agent, at the behest of Fusion GPS, which had been hired initially by conservative Republicans seeking the skinny on Trump. About the time the Republicans lost interest, the Clinton campaign picked up the ball and ran with Fusion GPS. There is no Russian involvement, nor is Russia the source as Crane claimed.

jeb bush

chico2663

roy become a pro. DON'T HIRE A PRO!

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh damn...you posted a photo. It must mean something!

Unfortunately for your purposes, it means nothing. Gavin McInnes disassociated himself from the Proud Boys in 2018. Look it up! (Sorry to have destroyed your narrative so easily.)

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    only one way to defeat the 2 party system men

vote for JJ
    3rd Man, why not.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Oh damn...you posted a photo. It must mean something!

Unfortunately for your purposes, it means nothing. Gavin McInnes disassociated himself from the Proud Boys in 2018. Look it up! (Sorry to have destroyed your narrative so easily.)
    Still got that look, though ,Bro.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

bro you cannot move simple bitcoin when everyone explains it to you

you are in no position to call anyone silly
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

First 12345 ... Last