Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trinity you drunk pal?
    Answer the question trinity.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The problem is that PayPal says it will take 3-5 days to get the money via bank account. No option for anything debit
    Relax. You made a whole thread to whine about the fact that Paypal takes a few days to set up?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Relax. You made a whole thread to whine about the fact that Paypal takes a few days to set up?
    yea seems like a problem to me. do you have to wait days to buy clothes online? "legal" gambling, joke

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Trinity your on tilt

10 books PA
    the books I normally use are fine

I typically don't use those 2 I went on today, just figured it would take 5 minutes

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Try opening an online brokerage account to buy stocks. It won't be available right away. Not everything is immediate just because it's online. Some processes take time. The good news is, these are up-front time sinks that you shouldn't have to deal with again. So just chill.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Try setting up an 100% functioning Bitcoin Exchange account

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Try opening an online brokerage account to buy stocks. It won't be available right away. Not everything is immediate just because it's online. Some processes take time. The good news is, these are up-front time sinks that you shouldn't have to deal with again. So just chill.
    No, I hear you 100 percent. It was more the fact the other sites were very easy, so I assumed these ones would be nothing. In fact, FanDuel I use sometimes and it was always super easy. I got the surprise they did away with ACH this morning. Betrivers I don’t really use, hadn’t deposited since Christmas. The bank pissed me off just as much as the books did.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fuckin freak show
    Not true at all just use a standard debit card and upload funds on the play cards of the sites won’t take the cards directly.

thomorino

No, I hear you 100 percent. It was more the fact the other sites were very easy, so I assumed these ones would be nothing. In fact, FanDuel I use sometimes and it was always super easy. I got the surprise they did away with ACH this morning. Betrivers I don’t really use, hadn’t deposited since Christmas. The bank pissed me off just as much as the books did.
    Using debit cards is much easier than an arch in general and in Pennsylvania

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not true at all just use a standard debit card and upload funds on the play cards of the sites won’t take the cards directly.
    on fanduel, i tried that it would not take my one debit card, i had to use a different one (got me into a mess with the bank)

not even an option at betrivers

thomorino

on fanduel, i tried that it would not take my one debit card, i had to use a different one (got me into a mess with the bank)

not even an option at betrivers
    I’ve had that same issue with FanDuel but I was still able to deposit with a debit card by clicking on the fanduel card and loading it with funds from my debit card than loading the account. That option has always worked for me even though sometimes I can’t use my debit card directly.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

So after reading this entire thread it appears we are all in agreement that thetrinity is a retard. Nothing to see here, this is just SBR

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

fade american books. offshore for life

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Can't you simply deposit by credit card? I had no problems depositing/withdrawing from Sugarhouse before getting out of there because offshore lines are so much better plus my limits were low.

And withdrawals was simply book > PayPal > Bank, money was in Bank next day for free or INSTANTLY with 1% fee.

Easy Peezy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Offshore lines just too good

No reason to play PA other than the free bets here and there

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Can't you simply deposit by credit card? I had no problems depositing/withdrawing from Sugarhouse before getting out of there because offshore lines are so much better plus my limits were low.

And withdrawals was simply book > PayPal > Bank, money was in Bank next day for free or INSTANTLY with 1% fee.

Easy Peezy
    You can access money directly from a paypal account with a paypal debit card, it’s not even necessary to transfer the funds to a bank before using them.

LT Profits

You can access money directly from a paypal account with a paypal debit card, it’s not even necessary to transfer the funds to a bank before using them.
    True. But my main point is how easy it is, no idea what OP's issue is.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Here is the whole story:

I usually play at DraftKings and FoxBet for PA. I use ACH for Fox, and DraftKings I got the Prepay card. I have always my debit card from Bank X to load the prepaid card. No problems ever either place.

I seldomly use FanDuel. I wanted to deposit there yesterday. I always used ACH, but it was taken away. As another poster said, they changed the ACH processor.
    They had something called online banking, which didn't work (I do think this had to do with the bank, but not completely sure).
    I have a paypal setup that I never used but it said there was a 3-5 day hold on the money deposited, so that was no good IMO.
    I tried via the FanDuel prepaid card, but my bank X debit card was declined (I called the bank and they said they wont accept gambling deposits because they have branches in states that dont have legal gambling, which was a shock since I used this card on DraftKings many times).
    Finally, I got funds on FanDuel depositing with my bank Y debit card (which I really didn't want to use) via the Prepaid card method.

Now, onto Betrivers. I hadn't deposited there since before Christmas. I wanted to play in the PA Pickem contest they had for NFL. There was a discount (100 instead of 150) if you enter by Monday. I had no idea what to expect for deposit options. They had the online banking option (didn't work), Paypal (same reason as FanDuel), or some prepay stuff. I ended up having to go to 7-11, give them cash, and then it showed up in the account.

Bank X made this difficult. Maybe the setup on DraftKings allowed me to get the money on, no idea, but FanDuel was not allowing it (via PrePaid card).
    The paypal thing, I really am not familiar with it, but I couldn't wait 3-5 business days for the money. Plus, I was in a rush to leave, as I had things to do. I didn't have time to get a ******** card, paypal card, any other shit.
    I guess I just expected them to have ACH or the debit card at bank X to work for a prepaid card at the very least.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Paypal is not the easiest company to deal with. I got a PayPal Extras ********** several years ago and linked it to my Paypal acct. For a very good reason, I had to change my email address. This was for everybody, bank, ************ electric company, my family, etc. EVERYBODY! Okay thought all was fine. Then I went to PayPal and changed it there. No problem I thought. But NO way would they let me have the same Paypal's Extra ********** with the account. I tried everything for weeks. Spoke to several of their employees and each said it could NEVER be used with my PayPal account. They are convenient and they make up their rules to suit them as they have a HUGE business. But I still use them.

LT Profits

Here is the whole story:

I usually play at DraftKings and FoxBet for PA. I use ACH for Fox, and DraftKings I got the Prepay card. I have always my debit card from Bank X to load the prepaid card. No problems ever either place.

I seldomly use FanDuel. I wanted to deposit there yesterday. I always used ACH, but it was taken away. As another poster said, they changed the ACH processor.
    They had something called online banking, which didn't work (I do think this had to do with the bank, but not completely sure).
    I have a paypal setup that I never used but it said there was a 3-5 day hold on the money deposited, so that was no good IMO.
    I tried via the FanDuel prepaid card, but my bank X debit card was declined (I called the bank and they said they wont accept gambling deposits because they have branches in states that dont have legal gambling, which was a shock since I used this card on DraftKings many times).
    Finally, I got funds on FanDuel depositing with my bank Y debit card (which I really didn't want to use) via the Prepaid card method.

Now, onto Betrivers. I hadn't deposited there since before Christmas. I wanted to play in the PA Pickem contest they had for NFL. There was a discount (100 instead of 150) if you enter by Monday. I had no idea what to expect for deposit options. They had the online banking option (didn't work), Paypal (same reason as FanDuel), or some prepay stuff. I ended up having to go to 7-11, give them cash, and then it showed up in the account.

Bank X made this difficult. Maybe the setup on DraftKings allowed me to get the money on, no idea, but FanDuel was not allowing it (via PrePaid card).
    The paypal thing, I really am not familiar with it, but I couldn't wait 3-5 business days for the money. Plus, I was in a rush to leave, as I had things to do. I didn't have time to get a ******** card, paypal card, any other shit.
    I guess I just expected them to have ACH or the debit card at bank X to work for a prepaid card at the very least.
    Why not deposit with credit card? I did it with Sugarhouse and they are same as Rivers.

jjgold

The lure of usa is fast deposits and mentally safer

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I live close enough to PA and used FD for a while and just used my P Pal account that I've had for like 15 years easiest deposit ever

that's why I went with FD in the first place

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Offshore lines just too good

No reason to play PA other than the free bets here and there
    I guess you don't like playing off market lines, lol.

jjgold

I can deposit any book pa in 30’seconds

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Why not deposit with credit card? I did it with Sugarhouse and they are same as Rivers.
    Most ************ won’t work to deposit.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Most ************ won’t work to deposit.
    They should work in states where betting is legal, that is why I had no issues. And that included SugarHouse, which is same ownership as Rivers.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Easy Peezy
    Such a sharp thing to say. Meanwhile, I'm drooling at the the thought of being able to cash out instantly via PayPal, which I have running at all cylinders, and a bank which gives no fuk as to how I spend my money.

I'd pay the shitty lines and low limits in a heart beat.

JJ must be right, there's an allure to that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    .and a bank which gives no fuk as to how I spend my money..
    If you live in state where betting is legal and you are depositing to a book inside that state, banks cannot use "no betting sites" excuse.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

They should work in states where betting is legal, that is why I had no issues. And that included SugarHouse, which is same ownership as Rivers.
    no shit, they "should", I'm telling you they don't. The other bank I used (a credit union actually), gave me a hard time, but that's when it first opened, which was the reason I went with the other bank. Like I said, I was able to use that debit card on fanduel to deposit through the prepay card (which was the only method I tried with that card). Sugarhouse is now BetRivers Philadelphia, I believe that was just a rebrand though, pretty sure like you said they were the same ownership.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

If you live in state where betting is legal and you are depositing to a book inside that state, banks cannot use "no betting sites" excuse.
    The woman on the phone from the bank told me that the 3rd party running the debit cards wont allow it because they have branches in other states, something like that.

LT Profits

BB&T has branches in many states, and my deposits went through fine inside PA

LT Profits

The woman on the phone from the bank told me that the 3rd party running the debit cards wont allow it because they have branches in other states, something like that.
    You should fight it, you are not doing anything illegal. Having branches in other states has nothing to do with your jurisdiction where betting is legal.

ibetyouadollar
    ibetyouadollar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2442

they debt card is instant ,i dont understand

jjgold

gamblers a real mess and not too bright, the thread starter proved it.

God Bless

First 123 Last