SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

everyone is just ready to get out of the house. Even the Governors. As you saw this last week

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Drew Brees should have done what was right. Refuse to apologize. Double down and retire.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never kneel unless a woman
    haha that's a given or when you are granted knighthood but no person should kneel and surrender to violence. We all need to stand up to it. Protect the people in the community.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drew took a knee to the black
    Man

I guess next he will start blowing players

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

the black community will never garner respect from the majority of all races because it's always about them. police brutality exists because.. a power position always has people who abuse that power. it's a problem everywhere in the world to a degree. IF black people focused on that a few years ago instead of making it strictly racial and going with the whole black lives matter thing.. all races would heavily be involved and true change could happen.

what the hell is the point of mass asian people or white people protesting an abusive situation against a black person if they won't do the same in return? why risk death, injury, jail time for them if they are nowhere to be found when it's you? where are all the black people protesting the thousands of hate crimes against asian people since covid popped up? a black dude just walked to an asian lady at a bus stop, kicked her in the fuking face and.. NOTHING. they don't care if it's not them. and they'll always have an excuse ready.

i wish i was brees. i'd retire, tell my teammates to enjoy their new crab stealing, rapist QB and offer future advice to malcolm jenkins to "shut the fuk up" when he's racking up the INT's.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave dxp 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman gave dxp 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Drew took a knee to the black
    Man

I guess next he will start blowing players

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I finally made it boys...

You think you’re in my head yet you write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph ABOUT ME

clown, you are undeniably consumed with me, with winning an e-battle, and that in and of itself is quite sad
    Undoubtedly I'm in your head. The laughing emoji is a facade little girls use to mask the pain.

"Writing paragraphs" as you call it, isn't a laborious task. If you beg to differ, that speaks to your own cognitive deficit, but I'm literally forming sentences from thought, not pouring concrete.

Sounds more like you the one who's consumed if we're honest here... Have the judges even you scored you a single round? You're like an 80's kid who can't walk away from Galaga and blows his entire allowance plugging quarters into the machine to "continue" every time his last starship is obliterated.

We're beginning to see the obsessive-compulsive side of you and it's not a good look. JayVegas was even kind enough to draft an exit strategy on your behalf so you could "resign" from the conversation and salvage some shred of dignity, but your Chalie Zelenoff level of tenacity continues to sabotage your best interests.

Memo to SBR: We are witnessing the unraveling of a deeply closeted racist. All it took was a minor tug on the end of a singular thread for his sweater of racism to come undone, and now this snake-oil salesman stands naked before us.

This poor man was so distraught that the veil had been lifted, he started snarling at JJGold who was innocently passing by, merely on auto-pilot doing JJGold stuff. Kraken is in a way right now, I am kindly asking the forum to pray for him. He is a rabid dog barking at his own shadow and the best we can for Kraken is to petition a higher power through prayer.

Let's do that for this mentally ill clown of a man, okay SBR?
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-06-20 at 12:58 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    You're racist for claiming that racist jokes are from rednecks... All races say racist jokes.
    First rule of comedy.
    It's always funny until it's about you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Undoubtedly I'm in your head. The laughing emoji is a facade little girls use to mask the pain.

"Writing paragraphs" as you call it, isn't a laborious task. If you beg to differ, that speaks to your own cognitive deficit, but I'm literally forming sentences from thought, not pouring concrete.

Sounds more like you the one who's consumed if we're honest here... Have the judges even you scored you a single round? You're like an 80's kid who can't walk away from Galaga and blows his entire allowance plugging quarters into the machine to "continue" every time his last starship is obliterated.

We're beginning to see the obsessive-compulsive side of you and it's not a good look. JayVegas was even kind enough to draft an exit strategy on your behalf so you could "resign" from the conversation and salvage some shred of dignity, but your Chalie Zelenoff level of tenacity continues to sabotage your best interests.

Memo to SBR: We are witnessing the unraveling of a deeply closeted racist. All it took was a minor tug on the end of a singular thread for his sweater of racism to come undone, and now this snake-oil salesman stands naked before us.

This poor man was so distraught that the veil had been lifted, he started snarling at JJGold who was innocently passing by, merely on auto-pilot doing JJGold stuff. Kraken is in a way right now, I am kindly asking the forum to pray for him. He is a rabid dog barking at his own shadow and the best we can for Kraken is to petition a higher power through prayer.

Glad I got galaga on PS4. I'm pretty good at it though.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Glad I got galaga on PS4. I'm pretty good at it though.
    Yeah, you won't be furiously pumping quarters into the console like an incompetent young Kraken.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Eddy Munny

Diggity, will you be praying for Kraken? Can we trust that you'll pitch in and reinforce our prayer chain?

While we don't condone the sin, we do forgive the sinner.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

So many more paragraphs, and now they’re just you jotting down your thoughts. What is certain is you’re thinking way more about me than I about you. Hope you don’t start charging me rent, that’ll be a big bill.... Cant wait for your next thoughts about me

Eddy Munny

So many more paragraphs, and now they’re just you jotting down your thoughts. What is certain is you’re thinking way more about me than I about you. Hope you don’t start charging me rent, that’ll be a big bill.... Cant wait for your next thoughts about me
    This is just amateur stuff here. Generic and redundant, all of it.

Why are you even still trying to mount an offensive when the first 15 attempts failed miserably?

Furthermore, I'm trying to form a prayer chain on your behalf and this is how you treat me?

You should turn in your scrubs, you aren't fit to care for others when you can't even care for yourself.

P.S. Since you're keeping a faithful audit, are you counting this post as four more paragraphs or just four more sentences? I don't trust racist bookkeeping is all. I may have to audit your audit.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I just count it as another post showing you are consumed with me

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Mentally Blacks are very fragile
    People
    Fragile, lazy, racist, and never led a successful civilization. Their culture sucks and until they get off their asses, quit breeding fatherless children and stop looking for a handout every chance they can, they will stay st the bottom. Don't worry nothing is going to change anytime soon.

BLM is the dumbest thing that could have happened. You don't see WLM, ALM, HLM, white - Asian - Hispanic. Asians have had it just as bad and they never complain. They go to work. So noi don't feel bad at all fir blacks. They aren't all bad but the majority just want to watch the world burn.
    Last edited by Saintsfan1977; 06-06-20 at 01:57 PM.

Eddy Munny

I just count it as another post showing you are consumed with me
    Then what do you count your posts as? Illustrating your not being consumed by pointing out my being consumed, over and over again, almost as if you were consumed by it? Hmm, interesting strategy. You racists sure are a strange breed.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Should have left him the last word, would have looked much better. You blew this one Eddie. I'm only making this post so you don't look like a thread killer.

I don't want to step out of line here but I believe round 1 goes to the Kraken

First ... 891011