SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1761

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I wouldn't go if you're a Trumptard. You might learn something and become less racist.
    Less racist? How ignorant are you to say that trump supporters are racist in the first place. You're one of the problems with politics and having conversations about them. You must hate gay people, Christians and Jews also since you're not accepting of other peoples views and beliefs

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15

Sounds like a pretty cool adventure. I’d find some blow.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...-advisory.html

Throughout Nicaragua, armed and violent uniformed police or civilians in plain clothes acting as police (“para-police”) continue to target anyone considered to be in opposition to the rule of President Ortega. The government and its affiliated armed groups have been reported to:

Arbitrarily detain pro-democracy protestors, with credible claims of torture and disappearances.
    Systematically target opposition figures, including clergy, human rights advocates, and members of the press.
    Prevent certain individuals from departing Nicaragua by air or land.
    Seize private property.
    Arbitrarily search personal phones and computers for anti-government content.
    Arbitrarily detain certain individuals with unfounded charges of terrorism, money laundering, and organized crime.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7027

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Less racist? How ignorant are you to say that trump supporters are racist in the first place. You're one of the problems with politics and having conversations about them. You must hate gay people, Christians and Jews also since you're not accepting of other peoples views and beliefs

cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    thrilla is worthless,,or is it useless, hes terrible
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 261

I heard you can go pro there for like $10. Much cheaper than the $100 it costs here.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/25/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s very dangerous there

Any poor country is
    Got kidnap for ransom?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3217

Fatty
    There is a world wide PANDEMIC
    stay at home

Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7502

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thrilla is worthless,,or is it useless, hes terrible
    Why?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    That's right he was a top pick. I forgot about that

Modano is now in the front office for the Wild. I'm not sure what his title or role is but I'm sure he will do well.

There was nothing like those old North Stars games at the Met in Bloomington.
    Got that right! Old man had season tix when I was growning up. We were next to Dan Gladden and Al Newman (guess Gladden liked the black chicks so Al was his wingman). So cool back then, much different then the corporate V neck Woodbury crowd at the X these days.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Fatty looks like Costa Rica opening in June. Get the child support payment (s) ready!

In these difficult times, I wanted to reach out to all our valued guests and owners to update you about the situation in Costa Rica and more particularly in Puntarenas, where Los Sueños Resort is located.

All in all Costa Rica has done an incredible job managing the spread of the COVID Virus. The country's beaches were shut down weeks ago and the stay at home order has prevented people from moving around the country. This has kept the San Jose and Central Valley crowd in their primary homes with almost zero rentals in beach communities or even Costa Ricans coming to use their second homes. Social distancing practices, the warm weather, and outdoor living have kept the risk very low in the beach areas. The Puntarenas province where Los Sueños Resort and Jaco are located, have reported less than 2% of the total COVID Cases for the country.

Costa Rica has a very low number of confirmed cases and a low number of intensive care patients and deaths. The country's health system was well prepared and anyone who shows symptoms of COVID can get tested in San Jose without delay. Unlike other parts of the world, potentially infected citizens are encouraged to get tested, even with mild symptoms and hospitals and laboratories are open to all to get tested. Costa Rica has reported about 600 cases, with only 3 deaths, and yesterday was the lowest day in weeks with only 6 new cases confirmed.
    The country's quick action to implement travel and vehicle restrictions, closing off all public areas and most nonessential businesses will allow Costa Rica to come out of this faster than most other destinations. Tourism is the number one industry in Costa Rica and it's citizens and government understand the importance of being responsible now so tourists can safely return as soon as possible. Costa Rica's low-density population, warm weather, safe and responsible tour operators and resorts are all reasons why we will emerge from this crisis as the premier Tropical destination for tourism

We hope the country will reopen its borders on May 1st, and that we will start seeing regularly scheduled flights by mid-June or earlier. Of course, Costa Rica tourism is subject to the recovery in the U.S so we need to see how the situation unfolds. Costa Rica will be safe and ready to receive travelers immediately when things start to normalize.

We hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe. If you are interested in learning about relief efforts in the communities surrounding Los Sueños, please let us know and we can send you some information.

Thank you.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

My harem of Ticas will be pleased

cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    My harem of Ticas will be pleased
    u go doc antle
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 2014

There’s nothing like the United States of America

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1761

there's place like it but not the same. Mexico is like it but different. Kinda like how movies are based on a true story

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Such a vast country with so many little countries in it. America has everything from greatness to utter trash. It's the most diverse nation on Earth in terms of lifestyle and from one end of the country to other end.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12