SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Let's quarantine all Players, Coaches and Officials for 14 days and Play ball

each person gets tested, placed in a hotel room ( hotel has been cleaned and checked )
    wait 14 days, tested again and play ball !

The arena would be cleaned after each game, rinse and repeat

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

fans in the stands?

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    fans in the stands?

No, you can't have that

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

If people are going back to work like Trump says then yes Tony. Play ball

SBR Tony

as long as it's on TV, nobody cares about fans there

also all TV personal must go through the same as players and officials

I know it's a crazy idea, but hey

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    No, you can't have that
    ok see your point. but you would need regular testing. not sure NBA players want to be in close contact on the floor unless certain standards were in place. otherwise the hardwood could become a breeding ground for this cancer,

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    If people are going back to work like Trump says then yes Tony. Play ball
    well we all know that's not happening

SBR Tony

ok see your point. but you would need regular testing. not sure NBA players want to be in close contact on the floor unless certain standards were in place. otherwise the hardwood could become a breeding ground for this cancer,
    agree, and using just one arena would help keep it up to par

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

if you want them all tested to make sure negative, why would you quarantine 14 days as well?

who will fly the planes or drive the buses?

who will cook their food on the road?

where will they sleep?

stop acting like a middle schooler tony

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

How about we are grow a sack and just go on with life, this is the biggest bunch of bullshit our lifetime has ever seen. The most embarrassing thing I have witnessed in my life. Grow a sack and lets play. This is pussy shit and all the clowns just keep saying it is going to be huge then weeks go by and the death toll goes up 100 to 400% less than all the major things that continue to kill Americans. How about we all grow a pair and then play ball.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I am not a democrat though so I guess it might not be over yet

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you want them all tested to make sure negative, why would you quarantine 14 days as well?

because you can be tested one day and be cleared, and you can get it later

who will fly the planes or drive the buses?

use 2 planes or buses where those involved are all tested

who will cook their food on the road?

Those people would have to go through the same as the others

where will they sleep?

already said a Hotel that has been cleaned and checked

stop acting like a middle schooler tony
    I need some kind of action other than wagering on the weather

Easy-Rider 66

the horses is your best bet. right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They got to get back to playing you just go on the disabled list or injured list if you test positive no big deal

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1553

I like it

unde0087
    Did we win?

I work in a prison which holds federal and state inmates. Up until last week we were taking fed arrests straight from the streets from all the hot spots. I was trying all I could to get this bullshit virus. I am 100% fine. We took almost 200 different individuals and they came and went for almost a month and nothing. I was hoping to get this amazing "deadly" virus so I could share the "real" shit. Nothing. Not one fuking guy off the mean streets had this shit. I hope I can still get it from someone so I can debunk this stupid ass shit. I will keep everyone posted. Still corona basically killing NO ONE.

RudyRuetigger

i had no clue you even replied in my quote

tony, you said you can be tested and cleared then get it later....if you have every single person tested, you arent getting it later

unless its from hard plastic, etc that lasts longer than expected

in that case....what you are suggesting is play 1 game,

everyone quarantine 14 days, then play another game, and so on

be serious bro

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I work in a prison which holds federal and state inmates. Up until last week we were taking fed arrests straight from the streets from all the hot spots. I was trying all I could to get this bullshit virus. I am 100% fine. We took almost 200 different individuals and they came and went for almost a month and nothing. I was hoping to get this amazing "deadly" virus so I could share the "real" shit. Nothing. Not one fuking guy off the mean streets had this shit. I hope I can still get it from someone so I can debunk this stupid ass shit. I will keep everyone posted. Still corona basically killing NO ONE.
    oh wow, i guess i got you and topgame confused yesterday

i thought he worked in the prison...you post similar but now i know you are the one with some actual balls

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

2 good things that will come out of coronavirus

many gambling addicts will be saved
    less polution in the air

unde0087
    Did we win?

oh wow, i guess i got you and topgame confused yesterday

i thought he worked in the prison...you post similar but now i know you are the one with some actual balls
    If this shit was that bad then if 1 person gets it in a prison, everyone will have it within 2 days. Everyone touches door handles, keys, cleaning bottles, spray, cuffs, radios, computers, clock in key, company vehicles, check in logs, guns, tools, and anything else. That is damn near every employee in every prison in the country.

Easy-Rider 66

you are on a roll sir.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Everyone in a prison in America should be infected with corona by now. There is not one fukin chance this virus hasn't infected every officer and prisoner in the enter US, if it is that infectious. I guarantee it.

unde0087
    Did we win?

you are on a roll sir.
    You are a fukin idoit. There are at least 30 pro members who know me and know I work for the state and feds at a private prison. You can go fuk yourself pal.

RudyRuetigger

If this shit was that bad then if 1 person gets it in a prison, everyone will have it within 2 days. Everyone touches door handles, keys, cleaning bottles, spray, cuffs, radios, computers, clock in key, company vehicles, check in logs, guns, tools, and anything else. That is damn near every employee in every prison in the country.
    gonna be many lawsuits from USPS, UPS, FedEX if delivery drivers die from this as well

Easy-Rider 66

You are a fukin idoit. There are at least 30 pro members who know me and know I work for the state and feds at a private prison. You can go fuk yourself pal.
    was not questioning that you work in a prison. my friend I believe it. was commenting on your posting about the non threat this virus is. stay safe.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

dont u work in wyoming

not like u work in cali or,ny

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dont u work in wyoming

yeah that makes a big difference for sure.

RudyRuetigger

to be fair, i did say private prisons should be ILLEGAL and are a scam to topgame, so i say that as well to you

RudyRuetigger

dont u work in wyoming

yeah that makes a big difference for sure.
    uhhh, once the hospital beds are taken by all of you idiots and it spreads.....guess what areas wont have a place at a hospital?

unde0087
    Did we win?

dont u work in wyoming

Montana, but the fed arrests don't stay to states. They send them where they want. We have a large number of deep south arrests where detainees don't speak or hardly speak English. We have to speak Spanish to them.

Easy-Rider 66

uhhh, once the hospital beds are taken by all of you idiots and it spreads.....guess what areas wont have a place at a hospital?
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-24-20 at 02:41 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Montana, but the fed arrests don't stay to states. They send them where they want. We have a large number of deep south arrests where detainees don't speak or hardly speak English. We have to speak Spanish to them.
    give it some time then maybe in a month or 2 will reach u

unde0087
    Did we win?

was not questioning that you work in a prison. my friend I believe it. was commenting on your posting about the non threat this virus is. stay safe.
    Sorry Easy, I am just sick of hearing about this bullshit. Obviously I am not a believer. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. I am just sleep deprived from working 18 straight 13.5 to 14 hour days. Sure no one actually wants to get a virus but lets be real, influenza is way more dangerous to us and elderly. Not one person, even a fukin doctor, can say anything different. If they do they are being paid to say it because the death toll is not just even close, it is a moon shot away. Only an idiot, looking at the numbers, would even blink an eye. Seriously the only thing the nutjobs can say now is "just wait for it", like wait for what? I saw a "scientist" said 2.2 million Americans would die from this bullshit a week ago. Lets hope that dipshit isn't in control of anything that means anything to anyone or we are all in trouble. That is what we call a nutjob.

SBR Tony

Everyone in a prison in America should be infected with corona by now. There is not one fukin chance this virus hasn't infected every officer and prisoner in the enter US, if it is that infectious. I guarantee it.
    I read that they are releasing some prisoners https://www.wsj.com/articles/jails-r...ak-11584885600

I call BS

Easy-Rider 66

Sorry Easy, I am just sick of hearing about this bullshit. Obviously I am not a believer. I didn't mean to go off on you like that. I am just sleep deprived from working 18 straight 13.5 to 14 hour days. Sure no one actually wants to get a virus but lets be real, influenza is way more dangerous to us and elderly. Not one person, even a fukin doctor, can say anything different. If they do they are being paid to say it because the death toll is not just even close, it is a moon shot away. Only an idiot, looking at the numbers, would even blink an eye. Seriously the only thing the nutjobs can say now is "just wait for it", like wait for what? I saw a "scientist" said 2.2 million Americans would die from this bullshit a week ago. Lets hope that dipshit isn't in control of anything that means anything to anyone or we are all in trouble. That is what we call a nutjob.
    no worries Unde can understand your frustration. tough times any way you look at it. stay safe tough job that prison world.

12 Last