Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Why are american touts so awful and overpriced?

This guy is a featured handicapper lmao.

From what I've seen, the average american tout asks $300-2k a month for losing or breakeven picks if you're lucky. An average european tipster asks $30-99 a month for 4-20% roi picks depending on the sport.

I wonder what kind of idiots pay thousands for losing picks. Most of the touts are idiots too if they can't even provide 0% roi picks. What kind of person thinks "I have absolutely no edge at all so I'm going to sell my worthless picks to others, I'm sure they'll buy them." ? Obviously the business model works with so many dumbasses willing to buy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Just throw me a couple dimes, I'll send you some sharp picks.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I've used several services over the years. Sportsbettorswin is the only one I've used that is worth the money. Fully transparent and offer a money back guarantee.

Most touts are just throwing darts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol when you pay a tout add anywhere from 10 cents to 90 cents juice on every bet because of their fees

You cannot win at -110 and now your betting -170 on average

Your a dumb mother fukker if you pay anyone nobody knows anything about sportsbetting NOBODY a game of chance

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Make your own picks screw touts.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    I've used several services over the years. Sportsbettorswin is the only one I've used that is worth the money. Fully transparent and offer a money back guarantee.

Most touts are just throwing darts.
    Ok, so they win but they're still absurdly overpriced. 495 for one week pass; 12.6k for a year. For less than one pick a day.

The results aren't even transparent. Full transparency shows a graph over time, stats and roi, not a useless list of past games.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol when you pay a tout add anywhere from 10 cents to 90 cents juice on every bet because of their fees

You cannot win at -110 and now your betting -170 on average

Your a dumb mother fukker if you pay anyone nobody knows anything about sportsbetting NOBODY a game of chance
    Nah, the math doesn't work that way. If you make $50k with tout's picks and pay $10k in fees you're still in a nice profit. But with most touts you pay $10k fees and lose $50k more on the useless picks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

basic economics and a sucker is born every minute

jjgold

Archie the average person is very dumb and have no idea that these guys know nothing, they have to find out the hard way and lose everything.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

You cannot win at -110

Finally Gold you wrote something that’s true.

clockwise1965

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Ok, so they win but they're still absurdly overpriced. 495 for one week pass; 12.6k for a year. For less than one pick a day.

The results aren't even transparent. Full transparency shows a graph over time, stats and roi, not a useless list of past games.

They provide the roi and their fee is relative too the amount your betting. If your a small bettor the service doesn't make sense for you.

I personally dont need charts to tell me if I am making money or not. They work for me.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Many touts are still in business because their picks are awful. Sure they may heat up but the fade train is alive and well. As for the price, that’s what the service plays section of SBR is for. Timeliness and reliability are a different issue.

clockwise1965

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Many touts are still in business because their picks are awful. Sure they may heat up but the fade train is alive and well. As for the price, that’s what the service plays section of SBR is for. Timeliness and reliability are a different issue.
    Point well taken.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

To many SBR presenters ended up touts it sad to see

slayer14

Loshak and his buddy where good presenters before they started to sell picks

slo mo
    slo mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Vegas Dave has to be biggest example of fuk a tout lol

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Touts Liars and Crooks

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I think the tout service that Drew Martin ( known from SBR youtube vids) has a lot of cheap ala carte tout deals

like 2 dollars for a selection of the day from one capper or something like that. I can't remember the group, but I used to watch some of their daily mlb shows, as they had a couple good cappers giving free info. some guy named Brian was good. They were a canadian outfit or run by a canadian guy and had been around a long time. I'll look them up.

oh they also had that Kelly in Vegas chick in a lot of their videos

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    To many SBR presenters ended up touts it sad to see
    Anyone ever hear from Sweetjones 55. Couple good seasons NBA here, went Tout. Still at it???

slayer14

What about teddy he seems a good guy but he selling picks

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I think the tout service that Drew Martin ( known from SBR youtube vids) has a lot of cheap ala carte tout deals

like 2 dollars for a selection of the day from one capper or something like that. I can't remember the group, but I used to watch some of their daily mlb shows, as they had a couple good cappers giving free info. some guy named Brian was good. They were a canadian outfit or run by a canadian guy and had been around a long time. I'll look them up.

oh they also had that Kelly in Vegas chick in a lot of their videos
    Wager Talk

Lawrence "the prez" Prezman
    Dave Cokin
    Marco D'angelo
    Teddy Covers
    Bryan Leonard

I knew the other guys but never had heard of this canadian Prez guy...

JJ, do you know anything about him?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Loshak and his buddy where good presenters before they started to sell picks

Loshak doesn't sell picks.

he was fired by SBR half a year ago and his now back in new york, just doing a small college basketball half time wager show on youtube for free

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I remember when I turned 18 years ago and got my first local.

I thought I was going to own him because I’d been reading the “win records” of the touts for years in the sports page (remember those?),

The first and only one I ever paid money to was offering a month of picks for $300. I signed up and they literally gave me one pick, which hit, for seven or eight days in a row. Collected $2500 or more from the local the first time we settled up.

Then came the ask for more money from the tout rep. It was their million star pick of the year pitch for that night’s game. The best part was they weren’t giving it to just anyone, only gold-level clients, I had the chance to become one for $500. I bit and sent the cash Westeen Unnin. You know what happens, the pick bombed.

To show how stupid these guys were I called Western the next morning and they hadn’t even picked up the cash yet, so I canceled it and was able to get my $$ back to pay the local.

They called daily for about a month and gave up on me. Last time I ever dealt with one but I absolutely love videos of guys on here fukking with them. Honestly can’t believe they’re still around 25 years later.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Wager Talk

Lawrence "the prez" Prezman
    Dave Cokin
    Marco D'angelo
    Teddy Covers
    Bryan Leonard

I knew the other guys but never had heard of this canadian Prez guy...

JJ, do you know anything about him?
    all frauds using multiple names

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Cokin's been around Forever though

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

the fact you're looking up touts tells me youre a loser

the fact you felt the need to put american in front of it tells me youre a cuck loser

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Touts are like paying someone to call "heads" or "tails" for you. They tell half the people "heads" and half the people "tails" Whichever group wins thinks "this tout is a genius" and pays up. The others lose twice. Biggest con their is.

There are some good places to get info and discussion. Use it at your discretion, and then make your own play. I personally like to avoid using it too much, because it clouds my judgement sometimes. I try and stick to making my own plays.

Never pay for picks!! As JJ said, the added cost makes it impossible to win. -110 is hard enough.

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post

I thought I was going to own him because I’d been reading the “win records” of the touts for years in the sports page (remember those?),

The first and only one I ever paid money to was offering a month of picks for $300. I signed up and they literally gave me one pick, which hit, for seven or eight days in a row. Collected $2500 or more from the local the first time we settled up.

Then came the ask for more money from the tout rep. It was their million star pick of the year pitch for that night’s game. The best part was they weren’t giving it to just anyone, only gold-level clients, I had the chance to become one for $500. I bit and sent the cash Westeen Unnin. You know what happens, the pick bombed.

To show how stupid these guys were I called Western the next morning and they hadn’t even picked up the cash yet, so I canceled it and was able to get my $$ back to pay the local.

They called daily for about a month and gave up on me. Last time I ever dealt with one but I absolutely love videos of guys on here fukking with them. Honestly can’t believe they’re still around 25 years later.
    Great stuff.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post

nascar guys are the only ones worth reading on here

jj calling touts is just the best

reigle9

jj knock some dust off the bottle, give one of these chaps a ring

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    jj calling touts is just the best
    This.

We definitely need a new tout video JJ!

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    the fact you're looking up touts tells me youre a loser

the fact you felt the need to put american in front of it tells me youre a cuck loser
    Did I hurt your murican pride, redneck?

I checked out that site because one poster I know went tout on there. The competition in the american tout industry is so terrible I might go there myself. There are dozens of free tipsters providing way better picks than the clowns asking $2k a month.

I had to specify american touts simply because there is an actual huge difference. It's like american fake cheese vs real cheese.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

funny how everyone blames the touts....they are the smart ones as they get money from the idiots. The people that pay them need to look in the mirror and slap themselves

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    funny how everyone blames the touts....they are the smart ones as they get money from the idiots. The people that pay them need to look in the mirror and slap themselves

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Tout scum

1234 Last