1. #1
    Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 2,451
    Betpoints: 10848

    Tua Tagovailoa will start against LSU Tigers

    No surprise - Tua Tagovailoa will start against the LSU Tigers. Unless something happens between now and game time, he is ready to go. From what I've seen on practice film, the Alabama QB looks good throwing the ball. Tua is wearing a black sleeve on his leg, similar to a support hose, for precautionary reasons. His number of first team reps have tripled since he started practice on Tuesday. I think the whole offense is in play for Tua except the designed QB runs. I hope this information from the state of Alabama helps you out. Good luck!

  2. #2
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,930
    Betpoints: 5362


  3. #3
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,360
    Betpoints: 100

    i'm surprised this isn't a night game guess cbs picked the georgia notre dame game instead

  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm surprised this isn't a night game guess cbs picked the georgia notre dame game instead
    Who ultimately makes the decision? Iíve never been real sure on this. I had heard someone mention they were surprised minny didnít pick their pen st matchup as a night game but I wasnít aware who made this call??

  5. #5
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Alright Alright View Post
    No surprise - Tua Tagovailoa will start against the LSU Tigers. Unless something happens between now and game time, he is ready to go. From what I've seen on practice film, the Alabama QB looks good throwing the ball. Tua is wearing a black sleeve on his leg, similar to a support hose, for precautionary reasons. His number of first team reps have tripled since he started practice on Tuesday. I think the whole offense is in play for Tua except the designed QB runs. I hope this information from the state of Alabama helps you out. Good luck!
    Do you have access to practices? Serious question.

    Iím not worried bout him running, how often does he run anyways? More worried about if he has the ability to move around in pocket and roll out to throw which part of his Game that makes him special. If he a stationary target back there it a huge equalizing factor.

  6. #6
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,823
    Betpoints: 11270

    Think Bama wins

  7. #7
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,169
    Betpoints: 87

    He will get a shot and be just fine back there. Good excuse to fall back on when they lose though.

  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He will get a shot and be just fine back there. Good excuse to fall back on when they lose though.
    If he is able to move around they wonít lose imo. If he a stationary target it really levels out the game tho. Wish I knew. Think Iíll wait and bet live depending how he looks. Best thing I can think of. Lol

  9. #9
    Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 2,451
    Betpoints: 10848

    2daBank - I have the same amount of time at practice as the media does before Nick Saban closes the gates. Basically, about 30 minutes while the players warm up and go through drills. No 11 vs. 11 on the sidelines. But you can watch practice either through the fence or from an apartment building across the street. I'm also friends with some trainers on the Alabama staff.

  10. #10
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Alright Alright View Post
    2daBank - I have the same amount of time at practice as the media does before Nick Saban closes the gates. Basically, about 30 minutes while the players warm up and go through drills. No 11 vs. 11 on the sidelines. But you can watch practice either through the fence or from an apartment building across the street. I'm also friends with some trainers on the Alabama staff.
    Cool. Appreciate the updates pal.

    You think he gonna be stationary or will he be able to throw on the move which a lot of what makes him so good!! Really feel like if he has to play mostly from pocket it levels this game a great deal.

  11. #11
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,169
    Betpoints: 87

    I really wouldnít worry about the ankle myself. Iím going into it thinking he will be able to move just fine. Those shots seems to be the magic cure. He will be damn sore after Iím sure.

  12. #12
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,966
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I really wouldnít worry about the ankle myself. Iím going into it thinking he will be able to move just fine. Those shots seems to be the magic cure. He will be damn sore after Iím sure.
    I dunno. Think be fine in pocket but what makes him special his ability to move around to create downfield/buy time. LSU pass rush might be able to get home if he isnít moving the same. I think bama d will slow LSU offense down so really all about if tigers can do same imo. I donít think LSU gets into the 30s anymore which way different than I thought bout this game few weeks ago for some reason. Lol

  13. #13
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    this is hugh news!!!

    they may not loose now

  14. #14
    hockey7251
    hockey7251's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-18
    Posts: 2,515
    Betpoints: 16209

    roll tide today

  15. #15
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,360
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who ultimately makes the decision? Iíve never been real sure on this. I had heard someone mention they were surprised minny didnít pick their pen st matchup as a night game but I wasnít aware who made this call??
    what i read, cbs gets 1 night prime time game and they picked georgia notre dame over lsu bama

  16. #16
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what i read, cbs gets 1 night prime time game and they picked georgia notre dame over lsu bama
    3:30 is better than 8 anyway

    by 8pm most people are too drunk to stay awake

  17. #17
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    He is no pro

    What a waste pick he will be for some idiot team

Top