milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Anyone else have a problem with the rate these athletes have to pay for child support.

It should be capped at some point by law.

I know these guys arent bright but some of them paying $50,000/ mo per kid....crazy
    yeah and that does encourage gold diggers to go after these guys

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    on ricky's first return to the dolphins, he was paying for 3 kids with 3 separate baby mommas, did that number get higher?

probably isn't a lot of fun giving money to women you might not like, for kids you didn't want

That's the killer financially for most super stars in all sports.. Just look at Dwight Howard for example, he'll be trying to play pro ball until he's in his 40's and beyond if his body can hold up and some team will sign him to come off the bench for a few defensive stops and rebounds..

The poor guy has a dozen or so kids and baby moma's that all have their hand out with a court order in it for him to pay up every month.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    No ones giving this moron 500k....do you realize the kinds of mind blowing collectibles you can get for even 50k?

Rashan salaam and Tim brown Heisman's went for neighborhood of 400k

They are a,very rare collectible, even more so now because after Ricky's year. Every winner was made to sign an agreement that they would never put it up for sale.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When you have to start selling your awards...

The sh#$ has hit the fan...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

can we just please have ONE DECENT THREAD or discussion here without you crapping it up by swearing at everyone?

a little maturity would go a long way
    Get lost dumb shit, not that I care your posts are all ignorant trash.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost dumb shit, not that I care your posts are all ignorant trash.
    look in the mirror, you have 37 posts this afternoon and only 1 of the 37 is something other than swearing at somebody

thomorino

look in the mirror, you have 37 posts this afternoon and only 1 of the 37 is something other than swearing at somebody
    Get lost dumb shit, I'm responding to trash like you, I treat everyone with respect who is respectful even if they haven't been respectful in the past.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost dumb shit, I'm responding to trash like you, I treat everyone with respect who is respectful even if they haven't been respectful in the past.
    Get lost fraud.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's the killer financially for most super stars in all sports.. Just look at Dwight Howard for example, he'll be trying to play pro ball until he's in his 40's and beyond if his body can hold up and some team will sign him to come off the bench for a few defensive stops and rebounds..

The poor guy has a dozen or so kids and baby moma's that all have their hand out with a court order in it for him to pay up every month.
    even if he had 100 baby mamas wont happen to him he's made 238 mil already and no telling how much off the court

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

Get lost fraud.
    Get lost piece of shit, you can't find 1 thread of mine with an inaccurate record, go back to trolling dumb shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    even if he had 100 baby mamas wont happen to him he's made 238 mil already and no telling how much off the court
    If I were Dwight, I'd be sending as much money as I can to those off shore bank accounts and I'd also be burying suit cases full of cash in the woods today that nobody could find but him.

Great thing about paying alimony and child support is when you become unemployed those payments get whipped out in the courts. No money coming in no can pay.. Everything gets re-adjusted..

Still it's VERY stupid to knock up hot groupies and have kids out of wedlock.. You will pay the price in the end regardless!!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Looks like he sold it to some guy called Hobbs.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Is he broke?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

guys you know its a collector thats selling it right, not ricky.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Is he broke?
    Google says he's still worth around 4 million today but could be cash broke.. I'm worth around that much but I don't have a ton of cash on hand and flowing in. It's all tied up in real estate.. Net worth can be deceiving..

Copy and Paste -

Williams has an estimated net worth of $4 million USD. He earned more than $20 million in salary throughout his NFL career. On the flip side, the former running back also lost millions in salary and endorsements due to his marijuana usage.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Google says he's still worth around 4 million today but could be cash broke.. I'm worth around that much but I don't have a ton of cash on hand and flowing in. It's all tied up in real estate.. Net worth can be deceiving..

Copy and Paste -

Williams has an estimated net worth of $4 million USD. He earned more than $20 million in salary throughout his NFL career. On the flip side, the former running back also lost millions in salary and endorsements due to his marijuana usage.
    Yup....ties out to my guesstimate earlier. Got the mansion, a retirement plan you dont wanna touch and theres your $4mm but when you gotta shell out 20-30k for overhead it sucks

packerd_00

Copy and Paste -

Yeah that certainly can be deceiving, how much does he need to pay in property tax.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah that certainly can be deceiving, how much does he need to pay in property tax.
    Depends which State he lives and bought the home in and what year he purchased the property? Variable factors involved with that.. Property taxes in America is all about how much and when you bought the property..

Here in Southern California if you pay around 2.5 million USD for a nice home you will be paying around 20 grand a year in property taxes. That does differ in other States though but probably not by much.. I think it's around 1.5% of your purchase price on the National average last I checked...

Property taxes are not fun for new home buyers. ..

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Still hard to believe you can blow thru 20 million in this short of time. Ricky lived in a tent rent free smoking weed for many years also..

Just blows my mind NFL players don't plan and invest properly for their future after football.. They get a pension now too.. More times then not these athletes end up broke and then start selling off their playing stuff. Looks like Ricky is guilty of that..
    Jibby you're a right wing nut bag. You know 35% goes to Uncle Sam, 10% to agent, then various taxes in the State/federal/local level.

He'd be lucky to pull 6M out of all that.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When you have to start selling your awards...

The sh#$ has hit the fan...
    I'd sell any award I ever had for 1/2 Million.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I'd sell any award I ever had for 1/2 Million.
    You couldn't get 2 cents for your one award..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Is he actually broke? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was.

On the other hand, I don’t think he cares about the Heisman Trophy since it was just sitting in Le Batards father’s garage for about five years on a pile of junk.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Agreed, keep the trophy on campus behind some bullet proof glass for all students to see and appreciate.. That would be the second best place for that trophy to sit besides in Ricky's home..
    Doesn't Texas have one? Jay Berwanger won the first (or one of the first) Heismans, and one of the local high schools here has the Heisman trophy in their display case. I've always thought each winner got 2-3 trophies so they could give 1-2 to their school/s.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Doesn't Texas have one? Jay Berwanger won the first (or one of the first) Heismans, and one of the local high schools here has the Heisman trophy in their display case. I've always thought each winner got 2-3 trophies so they could give 1-2 to their school/s.
    I'm not sure? I've never been to the University of Texas. I will say this though, they sure don't have a Heisman Trophy with the name Ricky Williams on it today..

packerd_00

Depends which State he lives and bought the home in and what year he purchased the property? Variable factors involved with that.. Property taxes in America is all about how much and when you bought the property..

Here in Southern California if you pay around 2.5 million USD for a nice home you will be paying around 20 grand a year in property taxes. That does differ in other States though but probably not by much.. I think it's around 1.5% of your purchase price on the National average last I checked...

Property taxes are not fun for new home buyers. ..
    I got you, yeah I guess his mansion is in Grass Valley CA.

First 12