sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

High Hand Winners!

Congratulations to The Big winners in this past weekend High Hand Tournaments.

ArunSh wins 500 poker points for 2 high hands

pablo222 wins 250 poker points for high hand

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Congrats Arun and Pablo.

What hands?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5021

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Congrats Arun and Pablo.

What hands?
    That would be nice to know.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Congrats Arun and Pablo.

What hands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    That would be nice to know.
    yes it would...

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Congrats Arun and Pablo.

What hands?
    Summary pablo222: bet $3140, won $4090, net $950, HoleCards [
    Js, Ts], HiHand [a straight flush, nine to king] [Ks, Qs, Js

Summary ArunSh: bet $1.25, won $1.45, net $0.20, HoleCards [Ad, Td, Qs, 5c], HiHand [a royal flush] [Ad, Kd, Qd, Jd, Td], won $1.45 from main pot

Summary ArunSh: bet $1.30, won $2.95, net $1.65, HoleCards [8s, 9s, 9c, 4h], LoHand [8, 7, 6, 4, A for low] [8s, 7s, 6s, 4h, Ac], HiHand [a straight flush, six to ten] [Ts, 9s, 8s, 7s, 6s], won $1.48 from main pot
    Summary Spacefrog: bet $1.30, won $0, net $-1.30

JAKEPEAVY21

are the high hands for the NL hold em tournaments?

It looks like these high hands were for the omaha cash games?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Yeah I didn't win lol - I sent those hands to you jokingly sam (as I said in the message) - pointing out how getting a royal and straight flush on same table ought to be worth something even if it is Omaha! And those hands were cash games not from high hand tourneys also (obvious since we don't have Omaha tourneys)

More seriously, why not at least give high hand for Royal in Omaha (going forward obviously). That is after all where most people play cash games.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

I got the straight flush in the 10 oclock tournament. Thanks Sbr and Sam. Great promo.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Pablo's was in the tournament for sure. Arun cheating the system over here though. Never trust an Arun

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

1 week ban for Arunsh!!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Pablo's was in the tournament for sure. Arun cheating the system over here though. Never trust an Arun
    LOL Don't forget, I got the weirdest of all! After Pablo222 went all in with 4 spades and donked a straight flush,

he started cussing me for some reason! LOL It was the 5th weekend tourney where I had top pair and didn't win!

I was FIRST to lose with top pair in ALL 5 tourneys I played! And the last time I got donked out I got cussed too! LOL

JAKEPEAVY21

I was just clarifying.

I think it would be a great idea for the high hands to be in NL hold em and omaha cash games as well as it would likely get more action going on the tables.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16993

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    1 week ban for Arunsh!!
    No bans. West can't afford to lose him.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I was just clarifying.

I think it would be a great idea for the high hands to be in NL hold em and omaha cash games as well as it would likely get more action going on the tables.
    That's sort of the point I was trying to make - would be nice and probably help cash game action if high hand worked there too. Granted the bad beat is available there, but that's near impossible to hit, won't motivate anyone to play. High hand might on other hand.

Same rules for hold'em cash games perhaps, but since they are much easier to make in omaha, restrict to only royals there.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Of course this may all be a moot point. If SBR really wants to drive action at cash games, historically the way to do it is quite clear: resurrect bigblue! So there is always that option...

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Of course this may all be a moot point. If SBR really wants to drive action at cash games, historically the way to do it is quite clear: resurrect bigblue! So there is always that option...
    LOL I STILL have no idea where he got all those points y'all took turns "relieving" him of!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What is going on here? Bizzare thread. Who is smoking what?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What is going on here? Bizzare thread. Who is smoking what?
    LOL I think Pablo222 is smoking PCP. Because after he called with 4 spades and donked the high hand

straight flush, he started cussing me in poker chat! Then tonight he stalked me down while I was chatting with another

player and started running his mouth some more!! LOL I don't even know who pablo222 is! And I certainly

don't know why he stalks me on poker chat and stalks my threads and posts rude shit on them!

I've told him 50 times that I have NOTHING Against him, and I wish he would be congenial instead of rude,

but if he stalks my threads like an infatuated psycho, then I will reply with my sharp wit and humiliate him!

Then he stalks me in poker chat, and on my threads and bashes me again, then I reply and humiliate him again,

and he only gets ANGRIER and hates me more instead of stopping the infatuate psycho-idiocy!

I was sick of the dumb shit 3 months ago!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-23-19 at 08:54 PM.

pablo222

Joe. Stop sending me private messages. I was playing in the tournament and you were not. You hung around for 45 minutes to harass multiple people at the table. Get a life. And quit acting like a 7 year old and tattle taling. You are pathetic.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Joe. Stop sending me private messages. I was playing in the tournament and you were not. You hung around for 45 minutes to harass multiple people at the table. Get a life. And quit acting like a 7 year old and tattle taling. You are pathetic.
    OMG the psycho only took 5 damn seconds to reply to me again!! Pablo I already told you that I reported you for cussing me in poker chat because they told me to report people instead of replying and humiliating them! Don't you KNOW that I'd much rather reply and humiliate you and make you look like a total fool! They told me not to do that in poker chat!
    Dude, the word "donk" is a widely used poker term, just like "suck out" and "rake" and "2 outer on the river"!!
    But you have absolutely LOST YOUR MIND over me posting the word "donk" in poker chat! Sheez man get real.

I SENT U A PM TO ASK U WHY U STALK ME in poker chat & MY THREADS LIKE A DAMN PSYCHOTIC CRAZED LUNATIC

WHEN I HAVE NEVER STALKED U OR STARTED ANYTHING WITH U! WHY THE FUK DO YOU DO THAT? I'M SICK OF IT!

And you have no answer because you know it is just your rude and horrible personality coming to the surface.

RAIL CHATTING WITH OTHERS AFTER I HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF THE TOURNEY IS NOT "HARASSING" THEM!

YOU STALKING ME AND CUSSING ME LIKE AN INFATUATED PSYCHO IS "HARASSING" AS HELL!! I WASN'T SAYING

A WORD TO TO YOU! BUTT THE FUK OUT OF MY POKER CHAT BUSINESS WITH OTHERS YOU INFATUATED PSYCHO!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-23-19 at 09:29 PM.

Optional

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Optional 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

I just wish y'all "policed" the threads like you do the poker forum! If people can't be "rude and disrespectful"

in poker chat, then why is it allowed on people's threads?! I can't even make a damn thread without 2 or 3

infatuated psychos stalking it and making stupid bashing posts that only clog up my thread! Why let that go on?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-23-19 at 09:36 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I just wish y'all "policed" the threads like you do the poker forum! If people can't be "rude and disrespectful"

in poker chat, then why is it allowed on people's threads! I can't even make a damn thread with out 3 or 4

infatuated psychos stalking it and making stupid bashing posts that only clog up my thread! Why let that go on?

Who's the psycho in this thread mate???

Have another drink

JoeCool20

Who's the psycho in this thread mate???

Have another drink

LOL I'd say it was obviously the guy who saw me make a post and then he put down a reply within THREE MINUTES

of me making my post! Which he is also someone who stalks every thread that I make and runs his mouth on it!

Then I reply and humiliate him and he gets even angrier and even MORE psycho-infatuated with me! LOL

pablo222

You then replied to me within 3 minutes and replied to Optional within 2 minutes.

JoeCool20

By the way what was that post you made a while back about people using the words "He started it" to reply

with the same type of garbage? It was something like "Using the excuse of someone else started it as a reason

to be rude yourself is no good." Or something like that? What was it? Do you remember?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You then replied to me within 3 minutes and replied to Optional within 2 minutes.
    LOL AFTER WHAT PSYCHO REPLIED TO ME FIRST? ummm THAT WOULD BE YOU! LOL I swear you are like a child!

Do you STILL not have an answer to this simple question?

WHY Do U STALK ME in poker chat & stalk MY THREADS LIKE A DAMN PSYCHOTIC CRAZED LUNATIC WHEN

I HAVE NEVER STALKED UR THREADS OR STARTED ANYTHING WITH U! WHY THE FUK DO YOU DO THAT?

L
    et me know if you ever think of an answer? It just can't be because I use the poker term "donk" can it? LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-23-19 at 09:56 PM.

JoeCool20

Just go ahead and admit it Pablo! You didn't like the fact that I said you "donked" in poker chat 3 months ago,

so you started stalking my threads and making rude posts, then I embarrassed the shit out of you, and

instead of admitting that YOU started it, you decided to get ill & hate me even more and stalk me even more! LOL

It's just your true hateful personality shining through for the whole forum to see! While the forum can also see

that I have asked you forget it & be nice & congenial fifty fukin times! But you won't do it Pablo!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-24-19 at 12:38 AM.

Optional

LOL I'd say it was obviously the guy who saw me make a post and then he put down a reply within THREE MINUTES

of me making my post! Which he is also someone who stalks every thread that I make and runs his mouth on it!

Then I reply and humiliate him and he gets even angrier and even MORE psycho-infatuated with me! LOL
    You LOVE it.

You make threads and posts to tell everyone if you get a reaction. You send your "psycho stalkers" PMs to try and keep them "stalking".

It is kind of funny really.

JoeCool20

You LOVE it.

You make threads and posts to tell everyone if you get a reaction. You send your "psycho stalkers" PMs to try and keep them "stalking".

LOL Shit man, I don't want to go with the word "lie" but I will tell you that isn't true!

I send them PM's asking them WHY they are infatuated with me and to PLEASE stop doing it!

JoeCool20

Originally Posted by Optional
    You LOVE it.

Seriously, you think I WANT pablo222 to cuss me in poker chat and stalk my threads running his mouth on them?

And then you think I WANT to reply and humiliate him and then make him even angrier and more infatuated with me?

LOL Get real dude! That's stupid! I don't want that!

And always remember, they don't have to like me! ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS NOT FOLLOW ME AROUND THE

BOARD MAKING CHILDISH AND RUDE POSTS! BUT A FEW OF THEM CAN'T EVEN STOP DOING THAT! LOL

Optional

LOL Shit man, I don't want to go with the word "lie" but I will tell you that isn't true!

I send them PM's asking them WHY they are infatuated with me and to PLEASE stop doing it!
    I can imagine how those PMs go

And yes, seriously I think you want negative attention. Most of the time I think you must do it on purpose for entertainment it's so illogical.

Like Pablo playing in a tourney with you railing away, and then acting like the player you are trolling is a bad guy for reacting. Like you appear to be wanting!

Than when he does, you jump in this thread and make a couple of off topic comments telling people he reacted.

Then you PM him to tell him to stop reacting.

And when he finally replies in this thread, you go off like a headless chook that he is stalking you!

Tell me which part of that is wrong. And feel free to use the liar word, as long as you don't mind me using the delusional word in return ;-)

All that said, carry on. I don't mind at all personally. Like I said, it's kind of funny stuff!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Surprisingly, sam9ball did send me the 500 points rollover. As I just messaged you, sam/whoever, please clear that out, obviously I didn't actually win it!

As I originally said, was completely joking when I sent those HHs, figured that was obvious since they were clearly omaha hands not hold'em so in addition to being the wrong game, obviously did not take place in the high hand tournaments. Never expected that to be taken seriously!

Again, was more suggesting that maybe it would nice to have some sort of high hand bonus in omaha/in the cash games in general, maybe just for royals in omaha since high hands obviously much easier to make there. But since those are the main cash games people play, would be a nice touch!

Whatever it is, say they do make some high hand omaha promotion - I figured getting a royal then a straight flush on the same table a bit later ought to qualify lol!

JoeCool20

Optinal, If I had your authority on here I'd ban every person for two days that got on another person's thread and ran

their stupid mouth with rude and disrespectful shit! Then they'd stop doing it, just like people don't do it in poker chat!

Instead of "wrongly guessing" that I love it, (UGH No I don't either! I HATE IT!) If I "loved it" then I'd stalk their threads

and run my mouth to them with rude and childish crap! I don't do that on ANYBODY'S threads!!

So how about giving me a suggestion as to what you think I should do about it?

Do you really suggest that I just DON'T reply to them and let these few people run their mouths and bash all my

threads with rude and disrespectful shit? I'll listen to you! I may not heed you but I want some advice about it!

JoeCool20

I can imagine how those PMs go

And yes, seriously I think you want negative attention. Most of the time I think you must do it on purpose for entertainment it's so illogical.

Like Pablo playing in a tourney with you railing away, and then acting like the player you are trolling is a bad guy for reacting. Like you appear to be wanting!

Than when he does, you jump in this thread and make a couple of off topic comments telling people he reacted.

Then you PM him to tell him to stop reacting.

And when he finally replies in this thread, you go off like a headless chook that he is stalking you!

Tell me which part of that is wrong. And feel free to use the liar word, as long as you don't mind me using the delusional word in return ;-)

All that said, carry on. I don't mind at all personally. Like I said, it's kind of funny stuff!
    LOL Well I didn't see this one until I had already wrote my first one, But yes I have to use the "lie"

word for sure here! AND ALL CAPS THAT PEOPLE LOVE TOO! lol

BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE POST IS A LIE! BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THAT PABLO222

SAID "FUK YOU JOE" TO ME BEFORE ANY OF WHAT YOU POSTED EVER HAPPENED! lol SO ARE YOU BEING

SERIOUS BY LEAVING THAT PART OUT? OR JUST BEING INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE! THE DUDE SAID "FUK YOU"

TO ME AND YOU MADE A WHOLE POST THAT EXCLUDED THAT AND YOU ONLY FOCUSED ON WHAT I DID AFTER

HE SAID "FUK YOU JOE" TO ME! LOL SO YOU TELL ME ARE YOU A LIAR OR WERE YOU JOKING WITH THIS?

12 Last