ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Are you a bit suspicous of half time lines?

Well, I am.
    If you have 2 or 3 elite players, possibly sloughing off in the first half, and pouring on the coals the 2nd half.
    Or, do the complete reverse.

Any members agree of some possible suspicion?

Of course, this "cheating" would be much easier for a huge favorite type game. But big inter-league games--unless you are completely eliminated from post play--should be fairly safe from slackers.

* The motivation for any of these [possible] sub-performance?
    ** You'll have cousin Ed, Larry, and probably even niece Sally, betting heavy with any available Book, while already possessing the uptodate, inside pre-halftime secret tips.
    *** And that enticing hot tip, could arrive by nothing more than pre-planned hand signal as you leave for the halftime locker room?
    Paranoid much, now?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

... No

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

It happens Abe but it's not traceable enough to do anything with. And it's not common enough to do anything with. We bet we lose and repeat. I was at the sports book today observing gamblers waiting in line for over a half hour to lose money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Lol

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    It happens Abe but it's not traceable enough to do anything with. And it's not common enough to do anything with. We bet we lose and repeat. I was at the sports book today observing gamblers waiting in line for over a half hour to lose money.
    I believe you have the correct opinion.
    Non-traceable.
    Tonight, I was concerned about Oklahoma not playing hard enough to allow me to win the first half line[-30], and as I worried about that, possibility, I was thinking, I will double up on them the second half. Believing my possible theory will be right on, if I fail in the first half.

Well, they only scored 28 at the first half, just as I was thinking might happen. And were suspiciously sloggy.

Yet, I didn't follow through for the possible steamroll in the 2nd half. I lose a lot of interest when I lose close games, games,
    I thought I should have won.

I did notice Okla. scored 2 times early in the second half, and that's the dread I thought I might see.
    Are they rolling, still?
    I'll check in the morning and sleep better tonight.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Michigan 2nd half line was really shady

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

can i have an ounce of whatever it is abe

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!