kc/-3
    titans/+6
    la rams/ml
    broncos/+3

placed these over wagers week ago lines now could be off

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I been eybalimg titans since I 1sr saw them a +5.5, just keep hoping browns shine and the hype pushes this thing to 7, wouldn’t that be a fukkin gift?? And I’m not a browns hater at all, I like them but titans no punks and this line all hype not substance. Titans pretty damn well coached and good in the trenches!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

way too early

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    way too early
    For what? To bs about the games? What really gonna happen that changes anything from now till then other than some crazy injury??

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    For what? To bs about the games? What really gonna happen that changes anything from now till then other than some crazy injury??
    injuries man, players holding out

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

This is going to be off topic since you mentioned cleveland. I grew up off the shores of lake eerie we owned acreage and a nice house just off the beach almost(step out front door your on the beach) exactly 60 miles direct north east of clv,oh. I remember my father always working hiss ass off like we only saw him on weekends and vacations which we took about 2 weeks out of year all my life, sometimes when he was home on weekends we went walleye, and perch fishing those were the days I guess. He was a avation mechanic in the air force, worked at eaton axle part time after that while building the house I grew up in, then worked Lincoln electric which he put in 30 years at and retired in 2000 from.(bless his heart) I moved away when I was 18 went west have not been back home since. Long story short I have built 2 houses in last 18 months, this winter I am heading up to Alaska for a 3 month contract and then Utah(for another) till right before spring. Come spring the wife and I are hiking the AP trail and on the way back will finally get to see him again, prolly the last time in my life...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    injuries man, players holding out
    I’ll give you injuries but odds of significant one changing much in way of my opinion pretty unlikely, I already know who holding out and much longer and I won’t care whether they back for week 1 or not.... I feel ya I havnt looked at week 1 since 1st of preseason but if there was a number I was in love w wouldn’t stress me to take it now. I do love titans+6 but I loved it at 5.5 too and told myself to wait and let Brown hype train push it more., if I ever see a 7 don’t care how far away we are I would take it even tho Marriota prob one of better bets to get hurt, lol.

2daBank

Last time I saw my dad was 4 and he was beating my mom,,, your memories sound much better pal!!
    Points Awarded:

Madison gave 2daBank 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Madison

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    This is going to be off topic since you mentioned cleveland. I grew up off the shores of lake eerie we owned acreage and a nice house just off the beach almost(step out front door your on the beach) exactly 60 miles direct north east of clv,oh. I remember my father always working hiss ass off like we only saw him on weekends and vacations which we took about 2 weeks out of year all my life, sometimes when he was home on weekends we went walleye, and perch fishing those were the days I guess. He was a avation mechanic in the air force, worked at eaton axle part time after that while building the house I grew up in, then worked Lincoln electric which he put in 30 years at and retired in 2000 from.(bless his heart) I moved away when I was 18 went west have not been back home since. Long story short I have built 2 houses in last 18 months, this winter I am heading up to Alaska for a 3 month contract and then Utah(for another) till right before spring. Come spring the wife and I are hiking the AP trail and on the way back will finally get to see him again, prolly the last time in my life...
    You need to go see him on the way to the AP.

I want to do the AP in the spring. Probably won't. But I'm definitely doing Northville Placid trail this late fall. First time in 17 years.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Sorry to double post and off topic.

But my dad always wanted to do the AP when he retired.
    He was Air Force, salt of the earth guy.
    Lived the clean life... a couple of schlitz here and there.

Retired at 65 and got sick right away.
    6 months in a hospital and gone.

The point is go see your dad.

2daBank

Man that sucks when ppl retire then die, I’m trying like hell to have a good 20-30 years of no fukkkn work.

veriableodds
    validation not required

Last time I saw my dad was 4 and he was beating my mom,,, your memories sound much better pal!!
    That just sucks man its a shame no kid should ever have to grow up that way. Cannot stress how much this could effect whole life outcome its wrong wrong wrong to say the least to be brought up like that. Every kid needs a mentor adult while growing up

veriableodds
    validation not required

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You need to go see him on the way to the AP.

I want to do the AP in the spring. Probably won't. But I'm definitely doing Northville Placid trail this late fall. First time in 17 years.
    He manages to stay pretty busy he rebuilds stuff in the garage all the time boats big trucks ect ect. Goes on vacation with the lady down the street his new gf of like over 10 years now they go on trips ands cruises a lot from what I here. He loves tinkering with model airplanes and stuff and likes yard work. He would not be up for the hiking adventure I wouldn't think.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

I been eybalimg titans since I 1sr saw them a +5.5, just keep hoping browns shine and the hype pushes this thing to 7, wouldn’t that be a fukkin gift?? And I’m not a browns hater at all, I like them but titans no punks and this line all hype not substance. Titans pretty damn well coached and good in the trenches!
    Watched almost of NE\Tenn exhibition and NE/DET (9 sacks). I'm not sure who's fooling who but either NE is pretty strong def pass rush or Det and Ten better hope they had scrubs on OL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    That just sucks man its a shame no kid should ever have to grow up that way. Cannot stress how much this could effect whole life outcome its wrong wrong wrong to say the least to be brought up like that. Every kid needs a mentor adult while growing up
    Yea for sure, unfortunately we don’t have ability to pick the situation we born into, just deal with it and become a good person so future generations knows nothing of that kinda life!!

I’ve never been a fan of blaming stuff that happens cause Sad as it is plenty have had it way way worse than me. At least I was blessed w a mother who a amazingly good person and was strong enough to pack up and move us (me and my 2 younger brothers who were young enough they don’t have any memories of it) from Chicago to stl to get away from the rooster sucker.

think the only real long term effect I got from the vague bad memories before we left was ridiculously bad sleep, as in incredibly violent sleep tornadoes where my room be destroyed when I woke up/came to. thank god those got less and less frequent and toned down to a single punch, kick, elbow, whatever. No way I’d woulda been able to share a bed w a woman back when they were crazy!

Anyways, I’m not into complaining and long run we all turned out alright! Well dunno bout the abusive sperm donor, heard he died few years back, hopefully it was slow, loanly, and incredibly painful! Lol. Coward never had the guts to ever fix himself and be involved in our lives more than occationally sending some minuscule amount of money. Least he coulda did was show his face once so I coulda busted it up!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Watched almost of NE\Tenn exhibition and NE/DET (9 sacks). I'm not sure who's fooling who but either NE is pretty strong def pass rush or Det and Ten better hope they had scrubs on OL.
    I wanna say titans oline was pretty solid last year. Def woulda thought it be fair to say titans oline better than browns, maybe I’ll investigate a little before actually betting it, lol. Still no hurry, you would think browns will take bunch of money closer to kickoff.

Long time no see, how you been brotha?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

I wanna say titans oline was pretty solid last year. Def woulda thought it be fair to say titans oline better than browns, maybe I’ll investigate a little before actually betting it, lol. Still no hurry, you would think browns will take bunch of money closer to kickoff.

Long time no see, how you been brotha?
    Yeah, rough year last year fortunately it wasn't health. Should be around pretty regular this year. Happy to see you're still at it. BOL this year.