PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should Antonio Brown's Ben Roethlisberger comments worry Derek Carr?

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...rry-derek-carr

PAULYPOKER

WR Antonio Brown to Big Ben: We were 'never friends'

The battle between Mr. Big Chest and Big Ben continues. The latest news comes after an interview with Ben Roethlisberger that aired during the Steelers' preseason game Sunday night.

Roethlisberger told NBC Sports reporter Michele Tafoya that he wishes he wouldn't have called outAntonio Brown after he threw an interception at the end of a Week 12 loss to the Broncos last season.

"It ruined a friendship," he explained during the broadcast.

Fast forward to Tuesday and A.B., now with the Oakland Raiders, decided to let folks know his side of the story.

In response to the clip of Roethlisberger's comment, Brown tweeted Tuesday, "Never friends just had to get my ends.......shut up already." The Raiders receiver later deleted the tweet.

Just when you thought the dust had settled with all the drama.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-never-friends

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why the hell should he give 2 fukks about some nonsense between big rapist and former wr? Only thing he should worry about is getting AB the ball as much as possible. Everyone knows Big Ben a fukkin asshole too.

PAULYPOKER

Antonio Brown ‘looks worse and worse with each passing day’ – Stephen A. | First Take

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman weigh in on Antonio Brown tweeting at former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Ben Roethlisberger to “shut up already” in response to Big Ben’s comments about their friendship.

PAULYPOKER

Antonio Brown tells Ben Roethlisberger to ‘shut up already’ after friendship comments | Get Up

Mike Greenberg, Keyshawn Johnson, Bobby Carpenter and Dan Orlovsky react to Antonio Brown tweeting at former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Ben Roethlisberger to “shut up already” in response to Big Ben’s comments about their friendship.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Well Ben actually should shut up about it. You know he fukkin has to HATE Antonio and Brown knows it. Ben wants to keep talking like they are buddies. They have to fukkin hate eachother. Btw i respect the opinion of strangers more than Max or Stephen gAy Smith. Guy went to fashion college for crying out loud.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Antonio Brown ‘looks worse and worse with each passing day’ – Stephen A. | First Take

Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman weigh in on Antonio Brown tweeting at former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Ben Roethlisberger to “shut up already” in response to Big Ben’s comments about their friendship.
    No chance I’m clicking on that to hear Steven A for asshole scream about anything. If they bad mouthing AB he doing something right, bunch of click bait garbage that dude is.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Well Ben actually should shut up about it. You know he fukkin has to HATE Antonio and Brown knows it. Ben wants to keep talking like they are buddies. They have to fukkin hate eachother. Btw i respect the opinion of strangers more than Max or Stephen gAy Smith. Guy went to fashion college for crying out loud.
    Bingo. All those loudmouth tv sports guys opinions ain’t worth a fukk. Who cares what these clowns think or say?

Far as Ben and AB I doubt there all that much hate between them. Just a couple douche bag attention whores, I have no doubt they both love these jerkoffs talking about them no matter what they saying.

PAULYPOKER

AB (@AB84) · Twitter
    https://twitter.com/AB84

It’s so sad what you got to go through just to get a little respect !
    5 hours ago

You see when your a young Wr in this league and you’re a late round pick or even undrafted you pretty much got to do whatever to make it or even get a look.. #Mentality #Hungry
    1 day ago

Luck The Pre Game #NoMask
    2 days ago

Mr.Outrageous #DontTellmewhatICaintDo pic.twitter.com/fiSljHm…
    3 days ago

My son ABJ winning against press coverage go route nice stack and finish son ! Great details ! 💯 Boomin84/7 pic.twitter.com/c2w3lJ9…
    4 days ago

View on Twitter

PAULYPOKER
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 09-05-19 at 01:42 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Antonio Brown's Unkempt Pittsburgh Lawn Is A Boon To Mother Nature, You Jerks

@DBINOTTO1FollowFollow
    @DBINOTTO1

Hey ⁦@AB84⁩ ⁦@Raiders⁩ we are happy you left the Pittsburgh
    neighborhood but don’t you think you can spend some of that
    signing bonus and cut your grass?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

never realized this guy is terrell owens

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Remember this guy?

Where is he now?

Santonio Holmes

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

TNB

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bingo. All those loudmouth tv sports guys opinions ain’t worth a fukk. Who cares what these clowns think or say?

Far as Ben and AB I doubt there all that much hate between them. Just a couple douche bag attention whores, I have no doubt they both love these jerkoffs talking about them no matter what they saying.
    Says the admitted druggie drunk, with a record that has nothing to do with sports, and who'se old lady dumped him. What they should do is take this arsehole and his lover, Antonio Brown, and use them for target practice at the drive by shooting academy in Chicago.

PAULYPOKER

Sources: Raiders to suspend AB after tiff with GM

• More

More on Antonio Brown and Raiders GM Mike Mayock having to be separated - maybe for good.

347 replies475 retweets2,203 likes
      Retweet

• Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 18h18 hours agoMore

Jon Gruden declined to answer questions on Antonio Brown and said the team will have “an announcement” later.

502 replies2,084 retweets14,184 likes
      Retweet

• Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 21h21 hours agoMore

There are those around the league who now believe the Raiders could suspend Antonio Brown with the idea of trying to void the $30.125 million of guaranteed money in his contract.Which obviously would end his time in Oakland.

2,109 replies7,865 retweets33,211 likes
      Retweet

• Adam Schefter Retweeted
      Mike TannenbaumVerified account @RealTannenbaum 21h21 hours agoMore

Mike Tannenbaum Retweeted Adam Schefter
      The significance of a suspension is that it would void (assuming normal contract language) his $29,125,000 in contract guarantees. However, if he's on the Active Roster on opening day his $14,625,000 '19 salary becomes guaranteed because he's a Veteran. They could suspend him

Mike Tannenbaum added,
      Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter
      The Next Chapter: Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday, and the team is now planning to suspend its star wide receiver, league sources tell ESPN.

260 replies1,262 retweets3,831 likes
      Retweet

Show this thread

Raiders are scheduled to practice at 10:30 am PDT, in 20 minutes. Antonio Brown, needless to say, is not there.

391 replies1,519 retweets8,599 likes
      Retweet

Raiders’ GM Mike Mayock has a strong, opinionated personality, as anyone who has watched him knows. WR Antonio Brown is his own man. It creates a combustible combination, to say the least.

PAULYPOKER

Sources: Raiders to suspend AB after tiff with GM

There are some within the Raiders who want the organization to move on from the mercurial Brown, according to Schefter, and sources around the league believe that the team could suspend him with the idea of trying to void the $30.125 million guaranteed in his contract.

The confrontation, according to Schefter, stemmed from Brown's Instagram post Wednesday in which he displayed a letter from Mayock that detailed $54,000 in fines for missing time during training camp.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...end-ab-tiff-gm

PAULYPOKER

Oakland Raiders Suspend Wide Receiver Antonio Brown After Dispute With GM

September 6, 2019 Sports Daypop | Staff

The Oakland Raiders are planning to suspend wide receiver Antonio Brown after he reportedly “got into it” with general manager Mike Mayock.

Mayock fined Brown roughly $54,000 for missing team workouts in August, and Brown posted the disciplinary letter from the Raiders on social media and said the team was “hating” on him —which apparently led to the confrontation between AB and Mayock.

Mayock had also expressed displeasure with Brown for missing practices while dealing with his helmet issue — after the league told AB he couldn’t use his old helmet because it didn’t pass the NFL’s safety protocol.

Brown had also missed time dealing with foot issues after he suffered extreme frostbite from a mishap in a cryogenic chamber.

http://www.kbur.com/2019/09/06/oakland-raiders-suspend-wide-receiver-antonio-brown-after-dispute-with-gm/

PAULYPOKER

New Orleans Saints' Michael Thomas criticizes Oakland Raiders GM amid Antonio Brown drama

“I wouldn’t take Mike Mayock to serious either for the simple fact he had the nerves to rank 5 guys higher then me coming out the draft. And we all know how that worked out,” he wrote. “Who Dat tho.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/saint...io-brown-drama

Lol...... What a clown show.......

PAULYPOKER

Oakland Raiders’ Antonio Brown accused of stiffing ‘Sports Chef’

Oakland Raiders’ Antonio Brown is being accused of stiffing ‘Sports Chef’ out of $38,000. Fox News spoke with Stefano Tedeschi about the lawsuit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    And now he is threatening to retire unless he is allowed to wear his old helmet. His old helmet model is no longer allowed to be worn by any NFL players.

Guy is a mess.
    NFL always bends over backwards to please these spoiled athletes, there needs to be a change.. Cut his ass and force his retirement I say!!! Throw his old helmet at him and show him the door.

PAULYPOKER

NFL flameout Ryan Leaf compares own career with Antonio Brown's after latest drama with Oakland Raiders

Ryan Leaf, who was a notorious bust in the league, tweeted Thursday that it seems Brown doesn’t actually want to play football anymore and the latest reported antics proves that.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...nt-mike-mayock

PAULYPOKER

Time for all those Fukks Wits (who criticized Pittsburgh) to eat a heaping bowl of crow.....

This fukk makes T.O. look like a saint.........

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The players are going to get a big wake up call in a couple of years when all the TV contracts are massively diminished; they don't know how good they have it right now. They're in a culture that while rich for now, and puts entertainment so high on its priority list it is sad. And they don't even have the wisdom to acknowledge it doesn't ultimately matter at all if you can play a sports game.

Another example of the inmates running the asylum, for now.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

F a b

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    The players are going to get a big wake up call in a couple of years when all the TV contracts are massively diminished; they don't know how good they have it right now. They're in a culture that while rich for now, and puts entertainment so high on its priority list it is sad. And they don't even have the wisdom to acknowledge it doesn't ultimately matter at all if you can play a sports game.

Another example of the inmates running the asylum, for now.
    Never happen as Sports betting is legal and the NFL rakes in more dough for Books
    than all other sports combined...........

PAULYPOKER

If he cared about success/winning, he would of never left the Steelers........

Collect check then check out is his priority.........
    Nope, I was right in the first place......

If he cared about success/winning, he would of never left the Steelers........

Collect check then check out is his priority.....

PAULYPOKER

Antonio Brown saga: Former NFL running back Danny Woodhead sides with Raiders

More and more players are speaking out against the actions of the most volatile player in the NFL

Antonio Brown doesn't have much -- if any -- support from former and/or current players following his latest transgression in his short time with the Oakland Raiders.

It's been a whirlwind of bad news swirling around Brown since the Raiders gave up a 2019 third- and fifth-round pick to the Pittsburgh Steelers to land him, but now the battle lines are more clearly drawn than they've ever been. You can count former NFL running back Danny Woodhead -- who spent time with the Jets, Patriots, Chargers and Ravens -- in as one who's come out against Brown's actions.

Woodhead thinks the Raiders should stand their ground, even if those who drafted Brown in fantasy football take the loss.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...-with-raiders/

PAULYPOKER

Antonio Brown called Raiders GM Mike Mayock a ‘cracker’ in heated confrontation

https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/antoni...confrontation/

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Brown has not started off right w the raiders

He has frost bitten feet the wrong helmet and a bad attitude

PAULYPOKER

That little pussy Gruden folded his hand!!!!

This is why the Raiders are and will always be the laughing stock of the NFL!!!!!

Antonio Brown avoids suspension as Raiders fold

All is forgiven.

Antonio Brown will play for the Raiders on Monday night against the Broncos, coach Jon Gruden said Friday, a stunning turnaround from 24 hours earlier, when it was believed the team was going to suspend Brown over a tirade against general manager Mike Mayock.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/antoni...-raiders-fold/

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Never happen as Sports betting is legal and the NFL rakes in more dough for Books
    than all other sports combined...........
    TV contracts will continue to diminish. I'm not calling for a bust overnight, but it will be significantly different in just 5-6 years.

First 12