chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

problem is dlow you always claim i lied but have never shown me where i have. You did start a thread about me. bo and jake both stuck up 4 me. You denied that you ever tried to beat trivia but now admit it but they weren't giving anything. Trivia always gives something. You claim i bring up about the boys beating you down but have no problem bringing up anyone else's past. Expect for people to treat you with the same respect you show others.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    problem is dlow you always claim i lied but have never shown me where i have. You did start a thread about me. bo and jake both stuck up 4 me. You denied that you ever tried to beat trivia but now admit it but they weren't giving anything. Trivia always gives something. You claim i bring up about the boys beating you down but have no problem bringing up anyone else's past. Expect for people to treat you with the same respect you show others.
    U just trolling now chico?

U somehow combined the trivia thing and the copied thread thing as far as "giving something". Me saying ur wrong when you say I lied about the trivia thing is not me claiming you lied, it's you just being wrong. I never denied saying I tried to use SIRI

Not going to block you because you do have interesting things to say sometimes but not going to engage further in this silly conversation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men it’s over

Let’s
    Move on

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Solid posting Chico, but stop wasting your breath on this dblow fuk head loser. He’s a phony fuk’in liar and tries like the dumb fuk he is to spin things around in his favor.

I even gave this jack wad a chance to provide proof of his “supposed” losses, and the piece of shit won’t do it, because he knows he’s a liar.

He runs like a little bitch to for his ignore button, cause he knows he looks like a fuk’in fool to the entire forum every time he opens his mouth.

Still waiting on the losing tailing bets records, dblow, any good gambler would keep a of record of his wins and loses, but considering you’re a proven liar, makes it pretty easy to pin your losses on someone else.
    Post your little shitty phony video again, I’ll gladly prove it’s fake.

dlowilly

mikejammSBR Hall of Famer

This message is hidden because mikejamm is on your ignore list.

View Post

Is this idiot accepting the ban bet now? Or more bs? I'm thinking more bs...maybe begging to room with a random dude somewhere like he has a history of doing, or maybe even claiming I'm a verified pedophile again...who knows who cares

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What is this ban bet Bull S**t? If you want someone to stop posting in here, meet them in person and duke it out. I guarantee you the loser will stop posting in here. Now for you guys with questionable masculinity, NO PURSES ALLOWED!

Oh my god and now this guy chimes in?

Unreal

What a douche

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    U just trolling now chico?

U somehow combined the trivia thing and the copied thread thing as far as "giving something". Me saying ur wrong when you say I lied about the trivia thing is not me claiming you lied, it's you just being wrong. I never denied saying I tried to use SIRI

Not going to block you because you do have interesting things to say sometimes but not going to engage further in this silly conversation.
    I am sure he was worried if you were going to block him. I guess he dodged a huge bullet there.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

This has become saloon worthy.

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Ya but if the guy lost money following his thread thinking it was on the up and up and then finds out the record was complete bullshit..I can see why he would be upset and want to alert others!
    Years later? And there was barely one or two new posters in any of these threads. He was trolling. And again, blindly following someone on an Internet forum with your bankroll says something about you. And not a good thing. Not trying to be a smart ass with you HS. And not defending the fudging of records. He was called out.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Years later? And there was barely one or two new posters in any of these threads. He was trolling. And again, blindly following someone on an Internet forum with your bankroll says something about you. And not a good thing. Not trying to be a smart ass with you HS. And not defending the fudging of records. He was called out.
    Hey idiot. There are a lot more people that read the threads than those who post in them. Dumbass. For example I never even knew about or cared about funnyb until his look at my record and picks threads were plastered all over players talk daily. Another funnyb fairy goes on ignore

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hey idiot. There are a lot more people that read the threads than those who post in them. Dumbass. For example I never even knew about or cared about funnyb until his look at my record and picks threads were plastered all over players talk daily. Another funnyb fairy goes on ignore
    Laughing at an adult needing an ignore function. Good luck with your plays.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Dlow was supposed to pack his bags months ago.
    Never posted video.
    Very dishonorable guy.
    Always turns it around and lies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kids stuff

You love drama

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Dlow was supposed to pack his bags months ago.
    Never posted video.
    Very dishonorable guy.
    Always turns it around and lies.
    Awww ur hilarious little guy

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Laughing at an adult needing an ignore function. Good luck with your plays.
    You aren't the only one

First ... 6789