Surecawk
    Surecawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Washington make game planning for's make walk up slow game in's the first quarter! Make lose by 1.5 points. In's all other game-ing's they's make run wild like explosive bacteria of's the STD gonorrhea on's a human's flesh unit.

Now's today's they make play like a gentler, kind-ler gonorrhea bacterias?

Bitches, please! Make do the consistency's!

Many STD gonorrhea infected people's make do the lay make dying in's a dark, dank alley! Why's?! Because the gonorrhea bacterias make do's the consistency's and's not have the merciful. But! Washington make act always like bacteria exponential growth in's the scoring. Except when's eye's make do's the betting on's these bitches of tampon-filling tendencies!

Surecawk

Now's!

Felix Auger Ass Alliance make beat Joaoaoao Sousa -132

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy still firing away

Surecawk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy still firing away
    Me's wife girlfriend make say this to me's all's the time-ing's!

Verily! Eye's make deliver the sexual milks with's the tenacity and's the audacity!

Surecawk

And's we's make do one's more of's the strong!

Patriots make strong/TCU make strong -204

Make details:

New England Patriots make beat Buffalo Beels -323
    TCU make beat Kansas -720

Surecawk

20-10 make do result-ing's for's first segment-ing.

18-12 make do's goal-ing for's second segment-ing. And's with better-ing of's +6.80 with's -110's price-ing's!

We's make do see's!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

👍🏈😴

Surecawk

Do not make the fear-ing's! We's still make the 63 percent-ing's!

Therefore's! Make do's the remember-ing: The's gambling game is like me's boner. Is long!

Now's, is rumor-ing SBR VaGenie make say she make start do the sleepy on's the Surecawk selections. But! We's make win victory's for's one in's the consecutive-ing and now's we's make do rise two's the occasion-ing -- Also like me's boner.

Now's we's make do the wake-ing and's ready applause-ing's for's the victory's!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Surecawk View Post
    Do not make the fear-ing's! We's still make the 63 percent-ing's!

Therefore's! Make do's the remember-ing: The's gambling game is like me's boner. Is long!

Now's, is rumor-ing SBR VaGenie make say she make start do the sleepy on's the Surecawk selections. But! We's make win victory's for's one in's the consecutive-ing and now's we's make do rise two's the occasion-ing -- Also like me's boner.

Now's we's make do the wake-ing and's ready applause-ing's for's the victory's!
    Breathtaking!
    Points Awarded:

Surecawk gave WvGambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Surecawk

You's gifting, Shari!

Shari happy marital's for's you's ......................... and's wishes for serious sexual poundings and orgasmic pleasure-ables for's you's and you's husbandry in's the marital's bedroom!

But! Can eye's make do a recommendation-al for's you's two love birds of's future bone-ing marathons?

Divorce-ing's is bees (not the's fat bug of flying) a's tall sadness! Eye's make divorce-ing's from's first wife of holes terrific and's extra juicy because eye's make break first rule of marriage-ing for's the gambler! Eye's make put my's plow of masculinity in's the wife's holes of bodacious while's eye's make watch the game of's tall wager-ing.

Dangers! Eye's make seek the double orgasmics, Meesus Sherry. But why's?

First-ing's, to make do's an orgasmic delivery blasting of sexual milks in the wifey's cooter croissant. And's second-ing, to's makes the gambling victory's for's a over the total in's the college football-ing.

Wow's! The wife she make the angry's! How's dares eye, the Surecawk, not put full dedication plows of boner plowings on's her's delicious cooter of 5,000 degree Celsius and's highly calibrated wetness?! Oh's, she make do the crazy's! You's make think eye's turn off her ************ for's the boo-shit purchase-ing at the Nordstrom's.

She make so much the angry that she make do crazy ventriloquism talking to me's with's her cooter lips straight out her axe wound.

(But make imagine she make use her cooter! Cooter ventriloquim -- it is of's the scary's!)

"How's dares the f.ucking you's dares, Surecawk?!" her cooter lips make shout at me with's the passions.

But! Surecawk not feel the intimidation-ing from's the crazy cooter attitude-ing of's the wifey. With's the calm, cool collectedness of's a dignitary, eye's use my's flesh power sausage cyclops anaconda penis to make do penis
    ventriloquism talking right back at her!

"Make settle down oh ye cooter of wifey" my flesh cyclops make say calmly to's the wife's vulva of vaginal victory. Then's me's flesh cyclops make smoke a cigarette! [Smoke a cigarette?!!!!!!!!!!] Yes! Is truth-ing! My's cyclops penis can make do's the talking, seeing, blasting of's the sexual milks and's the smoking of cigarette! Of course eye's is multi-talented like that!

Therefore's, Sherry, please make do accept me's recommendation-al's. Do's not make let husband do's the gambling during the bone-ing marathon's. And's! Please! If you's make do fightings with's the husband, please not make loud shoutings at him's with's cooter ventriloquism straight out you's axe wound! Make do's bees the decency for's the one on top of's the other!

Now's eye's make give you's the gift of weddings! Do's the other-ing posters make do's a gift of gifts for's you's? No's and never's!

But to make deliver the's gift my's anaconda cyclops must make do the shouting's of's the pick!

Utah State/LSU make over 75.5 +110 !!!!!!

Make calm down me anaconda cyclops!!! Eye's knows you know a marital lock is of's the second strongest selection-ing in's the history of's the universe!

Surecawk

Make enjoy's!

Utah State/LSU make over 75.5 +110

Make full eating's and's enjoy's of's the selection-ing!

Surecawk

Tall complain-ing's! Tall complain-ing's!

Caroline of's Cooterville make write to's the Surecawk:

"Dear Surecawk,

Eye's has the disappoint! Eye's make lusty request of's dick pics of's Surecawk power sausage for's make me and's all me's girlfriend's make be the happy's! But! You's make a pick with you's anaconda. You's literally make do a "dick pick" for's the LSU over. Eye's make feel the's betraying!

Disappointedly,

Caroline of's Cooterville"

Wow's! Is really's?

Caroline, first-ing's, eye's make declares eye's has the decency of's common-ality! Therefore's no dick pics for's you's! Second-ing's, eye's make feel the lamentings. Therefore's eye's make gives you's the second best-ing's thing. Eye's give you's "dick picks" where's me's anaconda make do shout the winner selections with ferocious intensity's!

Here! Make do's the enjoy! Me's anaconda make do's the announcement-ing's!

Djokovic -3.5/Chiefs -137

Make details:

Djokovic make beat Poussyille -3.5 game-ing's -215
    Chiefs make beat Indianapolis -550

The morality's? Eye's not make give you's "dick pics". But! Eye's make gives you's "dick picks".

Surecawk

Make do the calm-ing's down, ladies!

Make do enjoy's the victory's!

Djokovic -3.5/Chiefs -137

Make details:

Djokovic make beat Poussyille -3.5 game-ing's -215
    Chiefs make beat Indianapolis -550

Surecawk

Tall dangers! Tall dangers!

Wow's-ing's! Surecawk Hole-Smash-a-Kov make do fall percentage-ing's to's the 60%-ing!

Is make a fall from's the grace-ing's!

When's a man make do fall-ing downs to's the 60%-ing, is like he make get smash knock-out-ing's to's the sky's!

Surecawk

But! We's make do the rebounding's! Is of the's naturals!

Regatas -2.5/Patriots +110

Make details:

Regatas -2.5 make beat Comunicaciones -108
    Patriots make beat the's NY Littles -1058

Surecawk

And's we's make do the's tall baseball strongs!

Astros/Patriots -191

Make details:

Houston Astros make beat Tampa Bay on's 10/10 day -254

Surecawk

And's!

Old Dominion Under 46.5/Patriots +120

Make details:

Old Dominion/Marshall make do under 46.5 +101

Surecawk

Many complaint-ing's! Many complaint-ing's!

Eye's make hire secretary BeQueefa Lickerstore Johnson to make fields the's many personal message-ing's of's the upsets!

"We's make want see Surecawk's anaconda do the's roar-ing with the selections?"

BeQueefa make get so many requestings of's this she make get the irritationals!

So we's make do's the anaconda roar-ing's for's this selectional for's me's bikini model fan bitches!

Connecticut/Washington make over 43.5 for's first quarter -115

Surecawk

They's make kill it again's!

43 point-ing's!

28 point-ing's in's first 5 minute and's the 10 seconds.

Is of's the incredibles!

Surecawk

Ohio State -14.5/Patriots +122

Make details:

Ohio State make beat Northwestern -14.5 first half-ing's -127
    Patriots make beat New York Jets -409

Surecawk

SMU make over 60.5/Patriots +152

Make details:

Temple/SMU make over 60.5 +103
    Patriots make beat New York Jets -409

Surecawk

Is 60.9 percentage-ing? Is not of's the sufficents!

We's make do update-ing's in's the later. But! For's now, please make do the enjoy-ing's!

Askren/Patriots -119

Make details:

Askren make poundings victory on's Demon Maia -169
    Patriots make beat Cleveland Toilet Logs -636

Surecawk

Is so much the strong the's Ohio State-ing! They's make do smashing in's first half-ing!

Ohio State -6.5/Patriots -111

Make details:

Ohio State make poundings -6.5 over Wisconsin for's first half-ing! -155
    Patriots make beat Cleveland Toilet Logs -636

Surecawk

Soon we's make have the's incredible true's story of's daneblazer and WvGambler make save bar drinking establishment from's do the burning down!

Is of's the incredible!

Please! Make do the stay tune-ing!

Surecawk

THE'S INCREDIBLE TRUE'S STORY OF DANEBLAZER MAKE SAVE LIVES AND WVGAMBLER MAKE DO HERO THINKINGS!

Four scored touchdowns and's many years ago a's young man of large penis and balls package-ing make go to the's bar to make drink beers and's do hunting for's the disease-free juicy cooter. He's name -- daneblazer!

And! In's this bar many of years ago, who make be bartender? Is be a bartender of's large penis and balls package-ing -- WvGambler!
    Now's! Please make remember, although WvGambler make be a top bartender, he also make be's a top chemist. He make put invisible liquid laxative in's women's and men's drink of's mean customers so's when they's make leave bar and make do sexing in's parking lot car, they's make uncontrollable mutual shit on's themselves when's make the sex orgasm-ing!

Now's! Please make listen. Daneblazer make sit at bar when a crazy terror attack of's the crazies make happen! A deranged gay lunatic -- let us make say he name be's Kraken -- make lock all establishment doors and's make set bar on's fire! Wow's! Tall dangers!

What will's they's make do's?

Then's! WvGambler make use he's tall intelligences!

"Is there make be's an international cooter squirting champion in's the bar building? The sprinklers not make the working!"
    he make
    shout.

Then Sara Sugar Tits make her presence be the known-ing!

She make jump on bar, do handstand and make spread legs open and make shout out her cooter with her cooter lips: "Eye's is here! Four-time international squirting champion!"

Then's! WvGambler make shout: "Is there make be international cooter eating champion in's the presence?"

KA-POW!!! Daneblazer make slam big fist on bar and do yell: "Eye is four-time cooter-eating champion for's midwest region!"

Then's the bar patrons make do wild cheer!! They's knows they's lives make soon be's a save-ing!

Then WvGambler make declare: "Daneblazer! Please make eat Sara Sugar Tits cooter like a champion and make her do Niagara falls squirting on's bar fire. Make put out dat fire!!!"

But! Daneblazer make do the hesitationals!

Daneblazer make only eat cooters dat be shaved to's the perfection-ing! He make proposal-ing to Sara Sugar Tits:

"Ms. Sugar Tits, eye's can eats ye cooter to make save this burning bar, but! eye can only's make eat a perfectly shaved cooter! Eye will make buy ye two Cadillac Escalades if ye make shave ye cooter right now's!"

Wow! Sara Sugar Tits make the angry's! And's the bar patrons make now have's the fear of's the dying! Will Sara Sugar Tits make shave her cooter to make save they's lives?

Sara Sugar Tits make stare at daneblazer in's the eye directly:

"EYE'S DON'T MAKE SHAVE ME'S COOTER FOR THE ESCALADES! EYE'S MAKE SHAVE ME'S COOTER FOR'S THE ACCOLADES!"

And's with that Ms. Sugar Tits make drop her drawers and make display a perfectly shaved cooter.

"BRAVO! BRAVO!" make shout the crowd. "We is saved!"

Then's daneblazer make do proceed eat Ms. Sugar Tits cooter like a starving man make eat a peach in's the desert oasis after 10-day starvation-ing. Wow's! Ms. Sugar Tits make do squirting like a fire truck and put out dat bar fire! All the while's the crowd make do chant: "EAT DAT COOTER! EAT DAT COOTER!"

Incredibles!

The crowd make do a standing ovational!

Then! Daneblazer make stop eating da cooter and make shout to the crowd: "Make raise you's glasses, boys! This drink's on's me's!" And's with that the daneblazer make tongue-dive back into dat cooter and make the squirting damsel into a's human poosy-juice fountain and make filled all's the mugs of bar patrons with delicious cooter juices of's premium quality's!

Wow's! Incredibles!

But! Make waits! Is not of the over's! Then's Ms. Sugar Tits sit up and make say to's daneblazer:

"69 orgasmics! 69 orgasmics! Eye is in love's! Is you of's the married, daneblazer?"

"Eye is single" make say daneblazer.

Then's Ms. Sugar Tits make say: "Eye's in love's! Eye is single, not married, disease-free and's no children-ing and of's good credit. Eye's contemplation-ing do marriage-ing with you's, daneblazer. But! Do make tells me! Is you ego-testical? Eye's not like a man who make be ego-testical!"

And's with that daneblazer make declare:

"Eye is humble! AND EYE'S NOT MAKE PUT ME BALLS ON'S A PEDESTAL! EYE'S MAKE PUT ME BALLS ON'S A BAR STOOL!"

And's so daneblazer make grab, hoist and rest he's balls of huge, mountainous boulders on's the bar stool.
    "EYE IS NOT EGO-TESTICAL!" Then he make point at he's perfectly shaved balls and show he's two ballsack tattoos:

Tattoo #1: Eye make refuse to live in's a hairy balls universe!

Tattoo #2: Ms. Sugar Tits, will's you's make marry me?

Then's Ms. Sugar Tits make jump on bar, do handstand and make shout from's the core of her cooter with her's cooter lips of moisty: "EYE'S DO!!!"

Wow's-ing's!

Is the story of's how danebalzer make meet he's wifey. And's how WvGambler make orchestrate life-saving without accessing to's a fire extinguisher. Incredibles!

The morality's? Make eating cooter make saves lives!

[P.S. Here is an example-ing of's a man who make be ego-testical and try make put he's balls on's a pedestal:

Don't make be ego-testical!

Surecawk

Make enjoy's for's Game 2.

Houston Astros make beat Washington -174
    (Verlander/Strasburg)

The write-up? Houston? Today's they's make the strongs!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

With my hat in my hand, I must declare: I have never been so honored in all of my years on this planet.

This has been a day I’ll always remember.

Surecawk

Franca -2.5 for match make live Half-Time-ing! -116

(Franca vs. Cearense)
    Basketball

Make trail like bitches 45-39 in's the Half-Time-ing's!

Surecawk

Surecawk

Make enjoy's for's Game 6.

Houston Astros make beat Washington -176
    (Verlander/Strasburg)

Surecawk

Quote Originally Posted by Surecawk View Post
    Is make the's wager-ing at half-times. But! Is for result-ing of's full time-ing's! They's need make do victory's by 3 point-ing's!

Surecawk

Franca make do easy victory-ing for's 88-80 smashing.

Is 60%-ing record-ing and's the Houston make the pendings.

Surecawk

Private message-ing! Private message-ing!

Eye's make receive message from's insult dog on's selection of Houston for's Game 6 victory's. They's not have the faith-ing's!

Make listen, you's insult dog! Eye's not make bust you's balls!

Eye's make deliver the 60%-ing's! And's the goal-ing of 61.1% to be's the exact-ing's!

Surecawk

Correcaminos/Fuerza Regia OVER 156.5 for's match make live Half-Time-ing! -120

Surecawk

Correcaminos/Fuerza Regia OVER 156.5 for's match make live Half-Time-ing! -120

First ... 23456 Last