shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Yea, Golden st still winning this series

doubling down on the series now at -125
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave shocka1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

why not just bet game 2

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Because GS can lose game 2 and still win the series.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Teams that win the first 2 games of a series win like 95% of time - needs fact check

If Raptors beat em again then you are just hoping KD comes back and saves em - and that’s fools gold papa

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Makes no sense, better off going heavy on Warriors Game 2. THEN if they lose, you can bet them for series when down 0-2.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Because GS can lose game 2 and still win the series.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Makes no sense, better off going heavy on Warriors Game 2. THEN if they lose, you can bet them for series when down 0-2.
    they'd be favored game 3 at home. would have to lay a lot more juice that way...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I don't think they win the series unless KD comes back.

And at this point with all of the talk of how they are just as good without him, I don't think he's in any hurry to return and might want to show the world how important he is to the team's success.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    they'd be favored game 3 at home. would have to lay a lot more juice that way...
    no, youl get them at +money in game 2, and if they lose +money for the series

LT Profits

Where did I say anything about Game 3?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Where did I say anything about Game 3?
    well I thought thats what you were insinuating. if I bet game 2 and they lost, still a possibility that they come back if KD comes back for game three... then id be in the hole whatever I lost game 2 plus the juice id have to pay for a favored team game 3.... thats what I was getting at.

LT Profits

well I thought thats what you were insinuating. if I bet game 2 and they lost, still a possibility that they come back if KD comes back for game three... then id be in the hole whatever I lost game 2 plus the juice id have to pay for a favored team game 3.... thats what I was getting at.
    Re-read what I said, if they lose Game 2, you can then bet SERIES down 0-2, probably at + odds.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Raptors prob do not even win another game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Re-read what I said, if they lose Game 2, you can then bet SERIES down 0-2, probably at + odds.
    Yes and then Id be behind whatever I bet game 2...... if I bet them to win the series, id only lose one bet if they didn't win the series.. please re-read what I wrote as well.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Raptors prob do not even win another game.
    Out of your mind. Kyler Murray in your face

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Don't think Game 1 was Toronto playing great but rather GS playing like shit; they'll bounce back and go to Oakland tied.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bro you said in another thread the raptors win in 5

LT Profits

Yes and then Id be behind whatever I bet game 2...... if I bet them to win the series, id only lose one bet if they didn't win the series.. please re-read what I wrote as well.
    But you would lose much less betting Game 2 than betting series. Not to mention you'd also have the option of not betting series if you don't want to down 0-2. So betting Game 2 alone adds flexibility too.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I don't think they win the series unless KD comes back.

And at this point with all of the talk of how they are just as good without him, I don't think he's in any hurry to return and might want to show the world how important he is to the team's success.
    Even if KD comes back, they are losing this series. People forgetting that Warriors lost 2 games to Clippers with 100% him and 2 games to Rockets to 100% him, and who knows they could have lost some games to blazers with him? And this KD, who knows how good he will be? 50%?60%??? and Warriors free flow offense offense will be compromised with KD on the floor, and his defense will also be compromised, people need to cut the crap that he will come back and all of a sudden save the day?? It doesn't work like that, and this is the RAPTORS, the best defense warriors ever faced in the NBA FINALS. More often that not, when star player returning, the team tends to underperform and the public will overestimate the impact of that star player returns, and Im seeing exactly the scenario here. KD returns prematurely and then ends up hurting the warriors even more than helping.
    Last edited by sk0002; 06-01-19 at 10:00 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro you said in another thread the raptors win in 5
    If KD doesn't play, yes its reasonable to say that but look at the stretch between game 1 and 2.... NBA trying to control this one. I woke up

sk0002

If KD doesn't play, yes its reasonable to say that but look at the stretch between game 1 and 2.... NBA trying to control this one. I woke up
    KD plays or not is not going to matter pal, it's too late for KD to make an impact with his current health and form. Too late for him to pick up his form and be 100%.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Worst thing that could happen is kd come back. He stays out and dubs win in 6.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

still dont understand why people think kd has to come back for them to win even if raps win game 2 I dont see them winning in oakland and dubs steal game 5 and we're headed back to oaktown for the ring
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-01-19 at 10:09 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Worst thing that could happen is kd come back. He stays out and dubs win in 6.
    Lol. You not paying attention brother

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lol. You not paying attention brother
    Or you have some really wishful thinking going on. No chance craptors repeat that offensive performance from game 1. Dubs didn’t play well offensively and got 109, they will play way better on defensive end and continue scoring 110ish. All I saw was tor playing as best they possibly could and it being a 3 point gm in 4th. Talk to me after it 1-1 without him.

sk0002

Or you have some really wishful thinking going on. No chance craptors repeat that offensive performance from game 1. Dubs didn’t play well offensively and got 109, they will play way better on defensive end and continue scoring 110ish. All I saw was tor playing as best they possibly could and it being a 3 point gm in 4th. Talk to me after it 1-1 without him.
    Thats the stupid assumption you have going on here, no way raptors repeat that offensive performance?? How about no way Golden state bench repeat that performance? scoring all those points. How about no way Kawhi being slowed down in game 2? How about no way curry scoring another 35+ points again? Your analysis is pure garbage, typical fanboy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Thats the stupid assumption you have going on here, no way raptors repeat that offensive performance?? How about no way Golden state bench repeat that performance? scoring all those points. How about no way Kawhi being slowed down in game 2? How about no way curry scoring another 35+ points again? Your analysis is pure garbage, typical fanboy.
    Let’s take this one by 1 for some dumbfukk nobody bitch who’s dumb c u n t mother was too big a whore to teach him any manners.

1st off if you think gasol and the African gonna shoot that clip again you dumber than your piece of shit father who was too dumb to teach you any respect.

2nd curry will continue scoring cause that what great players do.

3rd warriors will play better d and while Kawhi prob be better the others will be way worse.

4th yuh sound like the dumb fukk fan boy, I don’t like either team any more than I like pieces of trash like you who’s ho mothers should have gotten aborted.

Take your broke pathetic ass down the street when grown ppl talkin you disrespectful piece of shit. I understand being raised by morons who shouldn’t have even been allowed to procreate makes it tough to act in a civil manner but just pretend we on the street and if you talked like this to someone simply cause you didn’t agree w them you get your bitch jaw broke so don’t do it on the net like a pussy.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-01-19 at 11:04 AM.

sk0002

Let’s take this one by 1 for some dumbfukk nobody bitch who’s dumb c u n t mother was too big a whore to teach him any manners.

1st off if you think gasol and the African gonna shoot that clip again you dumber than your piece of shit father who was too dumb to teach you any respect.

2nd curry will continue scoring cause that what great players do.

3rd warriors will play better d and while Kawhi prob be better the others will be way worse.

4th yuh sound like the dumb fukk fan boy, I don’t like either team any more than I like pieces of trash like you who’s ho mothers should have gotten aborted.

Take your broke pathetic ass down the street when grown ppl talkin you disrespectful piece of shit. I understand being raised by morons who shouldn’t have even been allowed to procreate makes it tough to act in a civil manner but just pretend we on the street and if you talked like this to someone simply cause you didn’t agree w them you get your bitch jaw broke so don’t do it on the net like a pussy.
    lol you sound pretty dumb as shit, and mad. Must have lost a lot betting on the warriors huh? keep doing it and vegas will thank you everyday. Pure garbage analysis, typical idiotic fanboys, and you wonder why Vegas always win, because of stupid fanboys like you.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

skp000000 your an idiot calling banker a fanboy he doesn't even fukking like the NBA.

sk0002

skp000000 your an idiot calling banker a fanboy he doesn't even fukking like the NBA.
    don't care what he likes, i know he likes the warriors to win, and his analysis is pure garbage. That's all.

2daBank

Bingo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    lol you sound pretty dumb as shit, and mad. Must have lost a lot betting on the warriors huh? keep doing it and vegas will thank you everyday. Pure garbage analysis, typical idiotic fanboys, and you wonder why Vegas always win, because of stupid fanboys like you.

God damn you dumb. I’m mad about one thing, some bitch made no respect having nobody thinks it ok to talk to ppl in a disrespectful fashion cause he a product of a pussy generation who feels empowered behind a keyboard. Nothing more ya disrespectful piece of shit.

If you were raised by anything other than morons they would have taught you this.

Far as what I bet I’ll be on dubs huge gm 2, win or lose I won’t be mad cause unlike you I can afford it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ofcourse it’s all for ratings

there was no one happier that the Warriors lost than Kevin Durant

everybody talking trash saying they don’t need him

watch him score 80 next time he plays and win NBA finals MVP

shit is more rigged than WWE wrestling

if I had 50K I would put it on Warriors to win the series

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Banker is anything but a fan boy

he is the exact opposite

some would even say he is pestimistic

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Warriors won't win this series without a 80%+ Durant, plus Iguodala is beat up.

They are in trouble when Curry and Klay shoot 50% but still don't win the game.
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...905300TOR.html

1234 Last