Betpoints: 3355

Giants 1Q +.5 -120

got a feeling here. to win two units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    got a feeling here. to win two units
    Close to talking myself in playing gmen. Eli just so terrible tho!! If they smart it will be all short quick passes and screens to Barkley and Odell! Of course if im atl I’d be all over the short stuff and dare Eli to throw it more than 10 yards!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Giants should win the game...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Close to talking myself in playing gmen. Eli just so terrible tho!! If they smart it will be all short quick passes and screens to Barkley and Odell! Of course if im atl I’d be all over the short stuff and dare Eli to throw it more than 10 yards!!
    eli not the problem.. can still throw.. just needs to be able to take a step first.. O-line is the problem.

call me crazy but Id like them more if they were a 5.5 or 6 point dog to win the game.. I think they'll cover, just tired of waiting hours for a bet like this. giants have always played well at Atlanta
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-22-18 at 05:18 PM.

nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Watching games throughout the season i'm surprised how QBs dont roll out of the pocket when they face pressure. Rodgers is great at this and a few others. But watching QBs like Eli and even Matty Ice, they cant roll out of the pocket to find time and receivers to save their lives.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by nflguru2018 View Post
    Watching games throughout the season i'm surprised how QBs dont roll out of the pocket when they face pressure. Rodgers is great at this and a few others. But watching QBs like Eli and even Matty Ice, they cant roll out of the pocket to find time and receivers to save their lives.
    Rodgers doesn't have someone in his face the second he catches a shotgun snap

2daBank

eli not the problem.. can still throw.. just needs to be able to take a step first.. O-line is the problem.

call me crazy but Id like them more if they were a 5.5 or 6 point dog to win the game.. I think they'll cover, just tired of waiting hours for a bet like this. giants have always played well at Atlanta
    You delusional if you don’t think Eli is the problem bud. He makes the oline look worse than they are, he freaks out before his lineman even gets beat and then when he tries to move he basically falls into a sack., there 27 qbs in this league that could move this offense as is!!

2daBank

I’d pound gmen If cj beathard was the qb. That all ya need to know bout Eli!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

You delusional if you don’t think Eli is the problem bud. He makes the oline look worse than they are, he freaks out before his lineman even gets beat and then when he tries to move he basically falls into a sack., there 27 qbs in this league that could move this offense as is!!
    shocka is a Giants fan

Eli is awful and most always has been

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    shocka is a Giants fan

Eli is awful and most always has been
    I know he is,, forgot how ****** up in the head gmen fans are bout Eli. Defense wins them a couple SBs and they worship this clown!! Poor Ben mcadoo only good decision he ever made as coach was benching this scrub and they ran him out of town for it!! Lol.

Imo the oline has been half way decent this year, the right tackle a issue but overall they havnt been the real problem.. Eli makes them look bad cause instead of standing in pocket and delivering the ball he falls down the minute he even sees a defender getting within 5 feet!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

I know he is,, forgot how ****** up in the head gmen fans are bout Eli. Defense wins them a couple SBs and they worship this clown!! Poor Ben mcadoo only good decision he ever made as coach was benching this scrub and they ran him out of town for it!! Lol.

Imo the oline has been half way decent this year, the right tackle a issue but overall they havnt been the real problem.. Eli makes them look bad cause instead of standing in pocket and delivering the ball he falls down the minute he even sees a defender getting within 5 feet!!!
    totally agree about Eli and mcadoo.

has eli ever even been a top 10 QB in any season? top 15? I'm sure he has been in a couple of seasons but for most of his career he has been in the bottom half of the league.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

easy money..straight up didn't lose a bet on both college football and NFL this week... have a goodnight fellas

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    totally agree about Eli and mcadoo.

has eli ever even been a top 10 QB in any season? top 15? I'm sure he has been in a couple of seasons but for most of his career he has been in the bottom half of the league.

I know what you guys are saying.. I just don't think theres a qb that could honestly thrive behind this O-line. its that bad. Eli has looked bad, just don't think its all on him.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Yeah he's been on this trip all season. Anyone who remotely understands what they're watching, realizes how many NFL teams have bad lines and don't look anywhere near this bad. There are multiple backups better than Eli. Rodgers, Wilson, and plenty of others have had far worse lines than this

2daBank

I know what you guys are saying.. I just don't think theres a qb that could honestly thrive behind this O-line. its that bad. Eli has looked bad, just don't think its all on him.
    Dude, lots of qbs could move this offense w this oline. It pretty simple, when you see the rush you get rid of dang ball or side step a guy if you have to. I see qbs do it every week, then when Eli faces same thing he curls up in fetal position before even getting hit!! I saw one tonight he had no chance cause oline got whipped off snap (didn’t see all 3 sacks cause was cooking), but I’d bet at least half the sacks he has took this year been on him!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

way to take the thread off topic fellas.... geeze.. hope someone tailed

ans61201

I don’t think stats on this are always as good as the eye test because they can be what they are for a variety of reasons, but coming into this week, there are 15 teams with more qb pressures and 16 teams with as many qb hits or more than the giants/Eli

ans61201

Good bet. Btw. Good luck on rest of wagers. I have falcons ML. And in game over 34.5.

2daBank

I’ll tell ya one thing I think to blame more than the oline and prob more than Eli. Shurmer’s dog shit offensive game plans where his qb completes all his passes yet leads to no freaking points!! Wtf is that?? You get a penalty and drive over, 3rd and 8 and ya throw a 5 yard pass. Rince and repeat. Only points they score when Barkley breaks one.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I’ll tell ya one thing I think to blame more than the oline and prob more than Eli. Shurmer’s dog shit offensive game plans where his qb completes all his passes yet leads to no freaking points!! Wtf is that?? You get a penalty and drive over, 3rd and 8 and ya throw a 5 yard pass. Rince and repeat. Only points they score when Barkley breaks one.
    hard to argue with you here. I don't think Pat is the guy for the job personally.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Darnold would've had this team primed for the playoffs.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Darnold would've had this team primed for the playoffs.
    atleast were on the same page... were gonna have Tua throwing darts to Odell real soon. Id try and see if I could trade Eli for a 1st rounder to Jax. and before anyone tries telling me thats a crazy asking price.. Eli manning has a better shot at winning a ring at 37 for a contender in need of a QB than Amari Cooper has a chance helping his new team so don't even start with me

The Giant

atleast were on the same page... were gonna have Tua throwing darts to Odell real soon. Id try and see if I could trade Eli for a 1st rounder to Jax. and before anyone tries telling me thats a crazy asking price.. Eli manning has a better shot at winning a ring at 37 for a contender in need of a QB than Amari Cooper has a chance helping his new team so don't even start with me

First round pick for Eli Statue Manning?

I'm going to have to asssume you are a part-time comedy writer, shocka.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

dude, put down the crack pipe

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

First round pick for Eli Statue Manning?

I'm going to have to asssume you are a part-time comedy writer, shocka.
    New England got a first for Jamie Collins.... anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    dude, put down the crack pipe
    lol ok, I hadn't eaten before bed. just made some eggs, thinking more clear now.. yeah, trade him for something at this point and lets tank for Tua... worked for the rams although I think that was pure incompetence rather than a tank job by Jeff fisher.

The Giant

They got a second round pick for JimmyG, but you think Eli might return a first?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They got a second round pick for JimmyG, but you think Eli might return a first?

worth a first? no. but if you can get something nice back from jax, perhaps a 3rd rounder (worth it). would be the best o-line Eli has had in 10 years.

ans61201

Giants have had scouts at multiple duck games, I think they’ll take Oregon QB.

Also you’d be tanking for two years as Tua can’t come out this year.

Scary for college sucks for nfl

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Originally- after seeing the title heading I thought that this was a points contest
    for guessing the IQ of poster "The Giant".
    You know, ala Gilda Radner's, Roseanne Roseannadanna.
    Giants 1Q +.5 -120

JAKEPEAVY21

lol ok, I hadn't eaten before bed. just made some eggs, thinking more clear now.. yeah, trade him for something at this point and lets tank for Tua... worked for the rams although I think that was pure incompetence rather than a tank job by Jeff fisher.
    it was a compensatory 3rd rounder and Collins was a productive player, Eli is not.