Punches thrown.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Paul, Rondo and Ingram

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I like that the NBA doesnt put up with guys punching players in their game anymore,thats one thing I hate about Hockey.

Didnt look like Rondo spit on Paul looking at the replay.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What got into Ingram?

He started the whole thing, and I can't even figure out why he was upset.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I like that the NBA doesnt tolerate violence in their game anymore,thats one thing I hate about Hockey.One thing to be tough but once you start throwing punches its diffrent.

Didnt look like Rondo spit on Paul looking at the replay.
    NHL is different.

Fans love the fights, so refs will let em duke it out, until somebody falls on their ass, then they break it up.

I guess it's part of the game, and always will be.

No fights in an NHL Game? "I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out". right?

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

James harden flopping every possession and cp3 is a lil bitch. I wish Rondo would have connected a good punch on that lil midget and gave him a black eye

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    NHL is different.

Fans love the fights, so refs will let em duke it out, until somebody falls on their ass, then they break it up.

No fights in an NHL Game? "I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out". right?
    Yeah but thats what annoys me,we got Soccer Hooligans over here and they pretty much got ridiculed for being scum.Well Hockey fights arent any diffrent really,bunch of idiots beating each other to a pulp while commentators cheer them on.

Always found that to be pretty ironic.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I want to see more fighting

Good for the product

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What got into Ingram?

He started the whole thing, and I can't even figure out why he was upset.
    He was acting like a fool.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

After the game Pierce just said that CP3 and Rondo don’t like each other and this goes way back.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Hope the suspensions aren't that bad. Good to see some of these guys actually care, sports get heated sometimes. Ingram's rabbit punch over the back was a weak move but if Chris and Rondo want to bang it out give 'em a few games and be done with it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Paul definitely thought he got spit on. You can see by the replay, he wipe the side of his face as if he thought he got spit on. He then put his hand in Rondo's face and tried to poke him in the eye. Then Rondo threw the first punch that hit Paul, then Paul grazed a punch and Ingram threw a haymaker. I don't know what got into Ingram. He got pissed that Harden crossed him up.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Hope the suspensions aren't that bad. Good to see some of these guys actually care, sports get heated sometimes. Ingram's rabbit punch over the back was a weak move but if Chris and Rondo want to bang it out give 'em a few games and be done with it.
    Rondo and Paul - 3 games each
    Ingram 5 or 6 games.

Mac4Lyfe

You can see Paul even say to Rondo - "why the hell did you spit on me".

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Paul definitely thought he got spit on. You can see by the replay, he wipe the side of his face as if he thought he got spit on. He then put his hand in Rondo's face and tried to poke him in the eye. Then Rondo threw the first punch that hit Paul, then Paul missed a punch and Ingram threw a haymaker. I don't know what got into Ingram. He got pissed that Harden crossed him up.
    we were obviously watching different games. its sickening to watch harden on offense. the refs are his bitch. they claimed they were gonna address that b.s. they used to say shaq was the hardest man in the league to officiate, yet they have no problem giving harden calls if he either jumps on you or squeezes you in between him and the screener.

packerd_00

Paul definitely thought he got spit on. You can see by the replay, he wipe the side of his face as if he thought he got spit on. He then put his hand in Rondo's face and tried to poke him in the eye. Then Rondo threw the first punch that hit Paul, then Paul grazed a punch and Ingram threw a haymaker. I don't know what got into Ingram. He got pissed that Harden crossed him up.
    Reminds me of Jordan gouging Miller in the eye back in the day,that one was pretty funny though to be honest.Neither guy was a fighter.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    we were obviously watching different games. its sickening to watch harden on offense. the refs are his bitch. they claimed they were gonna address that b.s. they used to say shaq was the hardest man in the league to officiate, yet they have no problem giving harden calls if he either jumps on you or squeezes you in between him and the screener.
    How were we watching a different game? Harden crossed over right to left, bumped into Ingram and finished at the rim in what should have been an AND One. That was a clear foul that will be called 99% of the time. I'm not sure why Ingram got mad at the ref making the call because it was a foul. He then tries to confront the ref but saw Harden in front of him, so he went postal and pushed him. He had a mental episode.

Now, you can search my post here all day and see what I think about Harden's game and how it's an awful watch. I live in Houston and don't go to many games because it's a free throw contest that takes 4 hours to play.

Jatt24
    FBG

Painful to watch unless you are a rocket fan of course.

Mase of Base

On a side note is LeBron just going to mail in this season? If you showed someone that game that didn't know the players they would think you're crazy if you told them number 23 on the Lakers is the (arguably?) best player in the world. Same in the first game, early season but feel the writing is on the wall and not sure I can really blame him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Reminds me of Jordan gouging Miller in the eye back in the day,that one was pretty funny though to be honest.Neither guy was a fighter.
    It was very similar. Haha

Mac4Lyfe

You can also read Paul's lips... "Don't you ever spit on me again", as he puts his finger in his face. Paul definitely thought Rondo spit on him but I don't see it anywhere?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    NHL is different.

Yeah really,ever not met a Hockey player that had false teeth before his old man did.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    On a side note is LeBron just going to mail in this season? If you showed someone that game that didn't know the players they would think you're crazy if you told them number 23 on the Lakers is the (arguably?) best player in the world. Same in the first game, early season but feel the writing is on the wall and not sure I can really blame him.
    Settle down.

Lebron's new teams always start off slow.

The Lakers will be fine, they could use a shooter or two though.

Jatt24
    FBG

How were we watching a different game? Harden crossed over right to left, bumped into Ingram and finished at the rim in what should have been an AND One. That was a clear foul that will be called 99% of the time. I'm not sure why Ingram got mad at the ref making the call because it was a foul. He then tries to confront the ref but saw Harden in front of him, so he went postal and pushed him. He had a mental episode.

Now, you can search my post here all day and see what I think about Harden's game and how it's an awful watch. I live in Houston and don't go to many games because it's a free throw contest that takes 4 hours to play.

Where did he cross him? Lol

Ingram was down the court and Harden just ran into him

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

you can see he was sick of harden getting all the calls and when he went to say something to the ref and harden in his path, he did push him wrongfully out of frustration seeing harden still bitching after getting the call lol. like i said in other thread, he is pissed and the ref calls the t by putting his hand in his face and chastising him. now they never do that to draymond. and you see the refs face change when ingram reacts. the quiet ones are the crazy ones.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Settle down.

one. and he is in charlotte. kemba can get this team somewhere and then they only need to add one all star next year and another shooter.

The Giant

one. and he is in charlotte. kemba can get this team somewhere and then they only need to add one all star next year and another shooter.
    He plays the point, doesn't he? They don't need him.

Jatt24
    FBG

Didn't like that way Lebron Kept hugging on Cp3.

Whether he is being a leader and trying to calm down the situation

Jatt24
    FBG

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post

My bad Mac I thought u said Harden crossed him up. I read that wrong

Mase of Base

Settle down.

Sorry Giant I am getting ahead of myself! He wasn't imo the best player on his team and Paul and Harden were great, LeBron should stand out like a sore thumb on that Lakers team. He doesn't need to prove anything this year just I thought I had going!

You're a Laker fan right? Ball looks to of progressed nicely those three's will be huge for his confidence going forward. Lance Stephenson is the man I love his attitude I hope he is allowed to hang around when the Lake show gets big time next year, need a guy like that.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post

He was on the right side of the court and crossed into the left side of the court. I didn't mean to say he crossed him and broke his ankles. He attacked the lane and got to the rack. Ingram played poor defense by not moving his feet. Harden blew by him to the left and was basically by him when Ingram tried to flop because he let Harden get past him. That is a foul in every basketball league around the country.

I don't know what you are seeing if you think Harden "just ran into him". ???

Mac4Lyfe

you can see he was sick of harden getting all the calls and when he went to say something to the ref and harden in his path, he did push him wrongfully out of frustration seeing harden still bitching after getting the call lol. like i said in other thread, he is pissed and the ref calls the t by putting his hand in his face and chastising him. now they never do that to draymond. and you see the refs face change when ingram reacts. the quiet ones are the crazy ones.
    Harden was bitching about not getting the AND ONE. I still do not see how that was not a continuation? It was a clear foul as Ingram was not in position and Harden finished at the rim. He didn't gather, he went through the player strong finish to the rim.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I didn't care who won. I'm not a fan of Hardens game (although I respect how he blows by guys because he's one of the best. Did you see how he blew by Hart right afterwards?) but on that one play, Ingram clearly fouled him.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

He plays the point, doesn't he? They don't need him.

if i remember correctly he dropped 39 tonight and went over 10k career points. kemba does it all. pg are like dame and russ. there aren't many jason kidd and mo cheeks out there anymore. charlotte doesn't want to spend money. they will take some guys on rookie contracts.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Harden was bitching about not getting the AND ONE. I still do not see how that was not a continuation? It was a clear foul as Ingram was not in position and Harden finished at the rim. He didn't gather, he went through the player strong finish to the rim.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I didn't care who won. I'm not a fan of Hardens game (although I respect how he blows by guys because he's one of the best. Did you see how he blew by Hart right afterwards?) but on that one play, Ingram clearly fouled him.
    he "blows" by guys because he get reffed like he's jordan. much like mike, you are not allowed to breath on this man. even if he intentionally jumps into you and other players multiple times a game.

12 Last